Option Care Health, Inc. (OPCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPCH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OPCH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.07% of US stocks.
- OPCH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- OPCH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
OPCH Stock Summary
- OPCH's current price/earnings ratio is 414.65, which is higher than 97.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Option Care Health Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,630.58%; that's higher than 98.65% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OPCH's revenue has grown 38.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.96% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Option Care Health Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FLL, MAGS, ARCE, SYPR, and KOF.
- OPCH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Option Care Health Inc's official web site, go to www.optioncarehealth.com.
OPCH Valuation Summary
- OPCH's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 89.87% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- OPCH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 102 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OPCH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPCH.
OPCH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 859.43%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 20.88%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -25.56%.
The table below shows OPCH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.29||52-week high||$22.69|
|Prev. close||$20.37||52-week low||$10.52|
|Day high||$21.75||Avg. volume||1,132,303|
|50-day MA||$20.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.22||Market Cap||3.83B|
Option Care Health, Inc. (OPCH) Company Bio
Option Care Health, Inc. provides infusion and home care management solutions. The Company offers products, services, and condition-specific clinical management programs for gastrointestinal abnormalities, infectious diseases, cancer, organ and blood cell transplants, bleeding disorders, and heart failures. Option Care Health serves patients in the United States.
OPCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPCH Latest Social Stream
View Full OPCH Social Stream
Latest OPCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Option Care Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPCH as an investment opportunity.
Option Care Health (OPCH) announces the appointment of Seema Kumbhat as the company's chief medical officer.In the newly created role, Kumbhat will oversee all clinical strategies for the company, including clinical operations, continuous quality improvement, accreditation, clinically related sales and marketing efforts, and adherence to regulatory requirements.Prior to joining Option Care Health, she served as Senior...
BANNOCKBURN, Ill., July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Option Care Health, Inc. (the “Company” or “Option Care Health”)(Nasdaq: OPCH), the nation’s largest independent provider of home and alternate site infusion services, announced today that Dr. Seema Kumbhat has joined the Company as Chief Medical Officer. In this newly created role, Dr. Kumbhat will oversee all clinical strategies for the Company, including clinical operations, continuous quality improvement, accreditation, clinically related
Option Care (OPCH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MONTREAL and BANNOCKBURN, Ill., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AlayaCare, a global home and community care software company, and Option Care Health, Inc. (“Option Care Health”) (Nasdaq: OPCH), the largest independent provider of home and alternate site infusion services in the United States, announced today that they have formally established a technology collaboration to develop innovative software for alternate site infusion therapy. This co-development effort builds upon the companies’ exi
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
OPCH Price Returns