Option Care Health, Inc. (OPCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPCH POWR Grades
- OPCH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPCH is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- OPCH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
OPCH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OPCH is 2.85 -- better than 81.92% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 37.63, OPTION CARE HEALTH INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 83.64% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OPCH is more volatile than just 13.13% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPCH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TILE, THO, ATKR, ALG, and SWK.
- Visit OPCH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.optioncarehealth.com.
OPCH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OPCH's EV/EBIT ratio is 283.21% higher, now standing at 25.1.
- OPCH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPCH.
OPCH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -60.22%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 284.85%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 74.98%.
The table below shows OPCH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPCH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPCH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.98% of graded US stocks.
- OPCH's asset turnover comes in at 1.201 -- ranking 15th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- THC, HCA, and EHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPCH.
The table below shows OPCH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPCH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OPCH, see our OPCH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$27.94||Average Broker Recommendation||1.28 (Strong Buy)|
OPCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.11||52-week high||$35.87|
|Prev. close||$31.14||52-week low||$25.53|
|Day high||$31.35||Avg. volume||1,378,560|
|50-day MA||$29.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.69||Market Cap||5.66B|
Option Care Health, Inc. (OPCH) Company Bio
Option Care Health, Inc. provides infusion and home care management solutions. The Company offers products, services, and condition-specific clinical management programs for gastrointestinal abnormalities, infectious diseases, cancer, organ and blood cell transplants, bleeding disorders, and heart failures. Option Care Health serves patients in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPCH Latest Social Stream
View Full OPCH Social Stream
Latest OPCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPTION CARE HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPCH as an investment opportunity.
Option Care Health Announces Pricing of Secondary Offering of 13,000,000 Shares of Common Stock and Common Stock Repurchase
BANNOCKBURN, Ill., March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Option Care Health, Inc. (“Option Care Health” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: OPCH) announced today that an affiliate of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (the “Selling Stockholder”) has agreed to sell 13,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock at a price to the public of $30.75 per share in an underwritten secondary offering. The offering is expected to close on March 3, 2023, subject to customary closing conditions. The Company will not recei
Option Care Health Announces Secondary Offering of 13,000,000 Shares of Common Stock and Common Stock Repurchase
BANNOCKBURN, Ill., March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Option Care Health, Inc. (“Option Care Health” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: OPCH) announced today that an affiliate of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (the “Selling Stockholder”) has agreed to sell 13,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock in an underwritten secondary offering. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the offering. Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering. In addition, the Company ha
Option Care Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPCH) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Option Care Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPCH) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 23, 2023 Operator: Hello, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to Option Care Health Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. I would now […]
Option Care Health Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Beats Expectations
Option Care Health ( NASDAQ:OPCH ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.94b (up 15% from FY...
Option Care (OPCH) Surpasses Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Option Care (OPCH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.18% and 0.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OPCH Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...