Option Care Health, Inc. (OPCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPCH POWR Grades
- OPCH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 75.62% of US stocks.
- OPCH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OPCH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.12% of US stocks).
OPCH Stock Summary
- OPTION CARE HEALTH INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 82.01% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 29.31, OPTION CARE HEALTH INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 76.84% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The volatility of OPTION CARE HEALTH INC's share price is greater than that of just 22.69% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OPTION CARE HEALTH INC are ALG, IBP, SRT, ESE, and RRX.
- Visit OPCH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.optioncarehealth.com.
OPCH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OPCH's EV/EBIT ratio is 196.51% higher, now standing at 25.5.
- Over the past 243 months, OPCH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 17.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPCH.
OPCH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 245.65%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 277.93%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1828.39%.
The table below shows OPCH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPCH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPCH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.98% of graded US stocks.
- OPCH's asset turnover comes in at 1.201 -- ranking 15th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- THC, HCA, and EHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPCH.
The table below shows OPCH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.17||52-week high||$35.87|
|Prev. close||$28.76||52-week low||$21.32|
|Day high||$29.24||Avg. volume||1,077,559|
|50-day MA||$31.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.81||Market Cap||5.31B|
Option Care Health, Inc. (OPCH) Company Bio
Option Care Health, Inc. provides infusion and home care management solutions. The Company offers products, services, and condition-specific clinical management programs for gastrointestinal abnormalities, infectious diseases, cancer, organ and blood cell transplants, bleeding disorders, and heart failures. Option Care Health serves patients in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPCH Latest Social Stream
View Full OPCH Social Stream
Latest OPCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPTION CARE HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPCH as an investment opportunity.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Option Care Health, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OPCH ) by...
With a price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 30.9x Option Care Health, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OPCH ) may be sending very bearish...
Option Care (OPCH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 2.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BANNOCKBURN, Ill., Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Option Care Health, Inc. (the “Company” or “Option Care Health”) (Nasdaq: OPCH), the nation’s largest independent provider of home and alternate site infusion services, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Financial Highlights Net revenue of $1,020.9 million, up 14.5% compared to $891.9 million in the third quarter of 2021Gross profit of $218.0 million, or 21.4% of net revenue, up
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
OPCH Price Returns