OppFi Inc. (OPFI): Price and Financial Metrics
OPFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.75||52-week high||$3.99|
|Prev. close||$3.72||52-week low||$1.70|
|Day high||$3.90||Avg. volume||88,017|
|50-day MA||$2.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.26||Market Cap||415.01M|
OPFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPFI POWR Grades
- OPFI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.43% of US stocks.
- OPFI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 139 days.
- OPFI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
OPFI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OPFI is 22.42 -- better than 98.69% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OPFI is currently 0.96, higher than just 3.41% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 117.04 for OPPFI INC; that's greater than it is for 99.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OPPFI INC are CLPR, PRCH, IHRT, MDWT, and EQH.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OPFI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001818502.
OPFI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OPFI's EV/EBIT ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 10.8.
- Over the past 38 months, OPFI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPFI.
OPFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.52% of graded US stocks.
- OPFI's asset turnover comes in at 0.915 -- ranking 2nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OPFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OppFi Inc. (OPFI) Company Bio
OppFi Inc. operates as a financial technology platform. It facilitates the issuance of loans. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois.
OPFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPFI Latest Social Stream
View Full OPFI Social Stream
Latest OPFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPPFI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPFI as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, November 09, 2023--OppFi Inc. (NYSE: OPFI; OPFI WS) ("OppFi" or the "Company"), a tech-enabled, mission-driven specialty finance platform that broadens the reach of community banks to extend credit access to everyday Americans, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
OppFi Provides Business Update, Announces Participation in the ThinkEquity Conference, and Schedules Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call
CHICAGO, October 18, 2023--OppFi Inc. (NYSE: OPFI; OPFI WS) ("OppFi" or the "Company"), a mission-driven fintech platform that helps everyday Americans gain access to credit with digital specialty finance products, today provided a business update, announced its participation in the ThinkEquity Conference, and scheduled its third quarter 2023 earnings conference call for after the market-close on Thursday, November 9, 2023.
From deep value plays to long-term growth stories, these seven penny stocks to buy could triple between now and 2033.
Although sleeper stocks to buy may seem incredibly boring at first, these analyst-backed ideas could change your mind.
So, what are some of the best up-and-coming penny stocks to buy right now?
OPFI Price Returns