OppFi Inc. (OPFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPFI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OPFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPFI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- OPFI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
OPFI Stock Summary
- OPPFI INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.28% of US listed stocks.
- OPFI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.54 -- higher than only 4.95% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- OPFI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCLP, PEI, AHT, ATUS, and CAH.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OPFI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001818502.
OPFI Valuation Summary
- OPFI's EV/EBIT ratio is 12; this is 36.68% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 26 months, OPFI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPFI.
OPFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.52% of graded US stocks.
- OPFI's asset turnover comes in at 0.915 -- ranking 2nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OPFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.48||52-week high||$6.68|
|Prev. close||$2.42||52-week low||$1.87|
|Day high||$2.52||Avg. volume||224,012|
|50-day MA||$2.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.00||Market Cap||271.77M|
OppFi Inc. (OPFI) Company Bio
OppFi Inc. operates as a financial technology platform. It facilitates the issuance of loans. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPFI Latest Social Stream
View Full OPFI Social Stream
Latest OPFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPPFI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPFI as an investment opportunity.
Fundamental Global® purchases additional shares of FG Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: FGF), (NASDAQ: FGFPP)
Fundamental Global®, a private partnership focused on long-term strategic holdings, filed an amendment to its Schedule 13D last week, to reflect the recent purchases of 187,613 shares of common stock and 37,158 shares of preferred stock of FG Financial Group, Inc. ("FGF"), which were previously reported in its Form 4 filings, and which can be viewed here. Following these transactions, Fundamental Global and its affiliates collectively hold approximately 60.3% of FGF's common stock.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on OppFi (OPFI – Research Report) and Integral Ad Science (IAS – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. OppFi (OPFI) In a report released today, Mayank Tandon from Needham maintained a Buy rating on OppFi, with a price target of $3.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $2.04, close to its 52-week low of $1.87. According to TipRanks.
CHICAGO, November 09, 2022--OppFi Inc. (NYSE: OPFI) ("OppFi" or the "Company"), a leading financial technology platform that powers banks to help the everyday consumer gain access to credit, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
OppFi Provides Business Update, Announces Participation in the ThinkEquity Conference, and Schedules Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
CHICAGO, October 25, 2022--OppFi Inc. (NYSE:OPFI) ("OppFi" or the "Company"), a leading financial technology platform that powers banks to help the everyday consumer gain access to credit, today provided a business update, announced its participation in the ThinkEquity Conference, and scheduled its third quarter 2022 earnings conference call for after the market-close on Wednesday, November 9, 2022.
OppFi to Participate in the 4th Annual Needham Virtual FinTech & Digital Transformation 1x1 Conference
CHICAGO, August 15, 2022--OppFi Inc. (NYSE:OPFI) ("OppFi" or the "Company"), a leading financial technology platform that powers banks to help the everyday consumer gain access to credit, announced its participation in the 4th Annual Needham Virtual FinTech & Digital Transformation 1x1 Conference on Wednesday, August 17, 2022.
OPFI Price Returns