OppFi Inc. (OPFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPFI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OPFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.32% of US stocks.
- OPFI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 164 days.
- OPFI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
OPFI Stock Summary
- OPPFI INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.29% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OPFI is currently 0.92, higher than merely 4.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- OPFI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.18% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPPFI INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CAH, RAD, EXPR, SUP, and AMPY.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OPFI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001818502.
OPFI Valuation Summary
- OPFI's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 66.67% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- OPFI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPFI.
OPFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.52% of graded US stocks.
- OPFI's asset turnover comes in at 0.915 -- ranking 2nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OPFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.83||52-week high||$4.30|
|Prev. close||$1.85||52-week low||$1.70|
|Day high||$1.83||Avg. volume||57,986|
|50-day MA||$2.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.52||Market Cap||200.54M|
OppFi Inc. (OPFI) Company Bio
OppFi Inc. operates as a financial technology platform. It facilitates the issuance of loans. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPFI Latest Social Stream
View Full OPFI Social Stream
Latest OPFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPPFI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPFI as an investment opportunity.
OppFi’s Lending Platform OppLoans Launches Same-Day Funding Service
CHICAGO, February 07, 2023--OppFi Inc. (NYSE:OPFI) ("OppFi" or the "Company"), a mission-driven fintech platform that helps everyday Americans gain access to credit with digital specialty finance products, announced the launch of a same-day funding service on its OppLoans lending platform and the milestone of surpassing one million unique customers over its 10-year history.
OppFi Closes $150 Million Credit Facility
CHICAGO, December 20, 2022--OppFi Inc. (NYSE:OPFI) ("OppFi" or the "Company"), a leading financial technology platform that powers banks to help the everyday consumer gain access to credit, today announced that subsidiaries of the Company have closed a $150 million credit facility with an affiliate of Castlelake L.P. ("Castlelake") as lender. Affiliates of Hudson Cove Capital Management LLC ("Hudson Cove") are also participating in the credit facility.
Fundamental Global® purchases additional shares of FG Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: FGF), (NASDAQ: FGFPP)
Fundamental Global®, a private partnership focused on long-term strategic holdings, filed an amendment to its Schedule 13D last week, to reflect the recent purchases of 187,613 shares of common stock and 37,158 shares of preferred stock of FG Financial Group, Inc. ("FGF"), which were previously reported in its Form 4 filings, and which can be viewed here. Following these transactions, Fundamental Global and its affiliates collectively hold approximately 60.3% of FGF's common stock.
Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: OppFi (OPFI) and Integral Ad Science (IAS)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on OppFi (OPFI – Research Report) and Integral Ad Science (IAS – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. OppFi (OPFI) In a report released today, Mayank Tandon from Needham maintained a Buy rating on OppFi, with a price target of $3.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $2.04, close to its 52-week low of $1.87. According to TipRanks.
OppFi Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
CHICAGO, November 09, 2022--OppFi Inc. (NYSE: OPFI) ("OppFi" or the "Company"), a leading financial technology platform that powers banks to help the everyday consumer gain access to credit, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
OPFI Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...