OppFi Inc. (OPFI): Price and Financial Metrics
OPFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.52||52-week high||$2.74|
|Prev. close||$2.54||52-week low||$1.70|
|Day high||$2.59||Avg. volume||69,291|
|50-day MA||$2.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.17||Market Cap||278.51M|
OPFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPFI POWR Grades
- OPFI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPFI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 91 days.
- OPFI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
OPFI Stock Summary
- OPPFI INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.97% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OPPFI INC is higher than only 3.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 446.32 for OPPFI INC; that's greater than it is for 99.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OPPFI INC are WTI, GPP, PBI, NVTA, and MSI.
- To check out OPPFI INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001818502.
OPFI Valuation Summary
- OPFI's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.4; this is 0.88% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 36 months, OPFI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPFI.
OPFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.52% of graded US stocks.
- OPFI's asset turnover comes in at 0.915 -- ranking 2nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OPFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OppFi Inc. (OPFI) Company Bio
OppFi Inc. operates as a financial technology platform. It facilitates the issuance of loans. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois.
OPFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPFI Latest Social Stream
View Full OPFI Social Stream
Latest OPFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPPFI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPFI as an investment opportunity.
Although sleeper stocks to buy may seem incredibly boring at first, these analyst-backed ideas could change your mind.
So, what are some of the best up-and-coming penny stocks to buy right now?
Although the very concept of penny stocks to buy screams risk, these ideas just might be intriguing enough for speculators.
CHICAGO, August 09, 2023--OppFi Inc. (NYSE: OPFI; OPFI WS) ("OppFi" or the "Company"), a mission-driven fintech platform that helps everyday Americans gain access to credit with digital specialty finance products, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
CHICAGO, July 26, 2023--OppFi Inc. (NYSE:OPFI) ("OppFi" or the "Company"), a mission-driven fintech platform that helps everyday Americans gain access to credit with digital specialty finance products, will report financial results for its second quarter 2023 after the market-close on Wednesday, August 9, 2023.
OPFI Price Returns