OpGen, Inc. (OPGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPGN POWR Grades
- OPGN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 56.83% of US stocks.
- OPGN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- OPGN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.65% of US stocks).
OPGN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 19.02, Opgen Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.73% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 810.83%, Opgen Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.17% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OPGN comes in at -63.11% -- higher than that of merely 4.22% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Opgen Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VJET, IVA, MUX, ANY, and LNDC.
- OPGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Opgen Inc's official web site, go to www.opgen.com.
OPGN Valuation Summary
- OPGN's price/earnings ratio is -2.3; this is 106.76% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- OPGN's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.7 over the prior 76 months.
- Over the past 76 months, OPGN's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPGN.
OPGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.25||52-week high||$4.44|
|Prev. close||$2.20||52-week low||$1.63|
|Day high||$2.25||Avg. volume||5,559,935|
|50-day MA||$2.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.29||Market Cap||86.10M|
OPGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPGN Latest Social Stream
View Full OPGN Social Stream
Latest OPGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Opgen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPGN as an investment opportunity.
Adjournment solely with respect to Proposal 2 (increase in authorized shares)Company and Board to Explore Alternative Options ROCKVILLE, Md., July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OpGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPGN, “OpGen” or the “Company”), a precision medicine company harnessing the power of molecular diagnostics and informatics to help combat infectious disease, today announced that the Company resumed its partially adjourned 2021 annual stockholders meeting (the “Annual Meeting”) on July 7, 2021, solely
OpGen Announces Prospective Clinical Data from Unyvero LRT BAL and Acuitas AMR Gene Panel for Isolates Data Presented at World Microbe Forum
- Unyvero studies demonstrated potential for therapy adjustment in 42% to 53% of patients with results available 1 to 2 days faster - Acuitas AMR Gene Panel for Isolates (RUO) studies demonstrate potential in infection control and prevention GAITHERSBURG, Md., June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OpGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPGN, “OpGen”), a precision medicine company harnessing the power of molecular diagnostics and bioinformatics to help combat infectious disease, today announced prospective clinical da
Preliminary data demonstrates robust performance on nanopore sequencingAccuracy of 100% for pathogen identification and up to 97% for AMR markers and up to 100% on predicting AST ROCKVILLE, Md., June 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OpGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPGN, “OpGen”), a precision medicine company harnessing the power of molecular diagnostics and informatics to help combat infectious disease, today announced that its subsidiary Ares Genetics, which strives to become a leader in bacterial genomics an
Welcome back, traders, and good morning!
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards OpGen, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPGN) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 and 20 […]
OPGN Price Returns