OpGen, Inc. (OPGN): Price and Financial Metrics
OPGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.71||52-week high||$16.40|
|Prev. close||$0.71||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.72||Avg. volume||407,172|
|50-day MA||$1.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.43||Market Cap||3.92M|
OPGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPGN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OPGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.68% of US stocks.
- OPGN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 132 days.
- OPGN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.69% of US stocks).
OPGN Stock Summary
- OPGN has a market capitalization of $4,589,587 -- more than approximately only 1.45% of US stocks.
- The volatility of OPGEN INC's share price is greater than that of 97.36% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- OPGEN INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 43.02%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.75% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPGEN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SEAC, REKR, EGLX, HCTI, and HSTM.
- OPGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OPGEN INC's official web site, go to www.opgen.com.
OPGN Valuation Summary
- OPGN's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.3; this is 102.5% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- OPGN's price/sales ratio has moved down 11.1 over the prior 98 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPGN.
OPGN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -99.58%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 586.67%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.47%.
The table below shows OPGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPGN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.34% of graded US stocks.
- OPGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.068 -- ranking 75th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- PMD, MGLN, and THC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPGN.
The table below shows OPGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPGN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OPGN, see our OPGN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$5.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Most Popular Stories View All
OPGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPGN Latest Social Stream
View Full OPGN Social Stream
Latest OPGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPGEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPGN as an investment opportunity.
OpGen Inc. (OPGN) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
OpGen Inc. (OPGN)
Q1 2023 Earnings Conference Call
May 15, 2023 04:30 PM ET
Oliver Schacht – President and Chief Executive Officer
Albert Weber – Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Pooya Hemami – Edison Group
Yi Chen – H.C. Wainwright
Welcome to the OpGen First Quarter 2023 Earnings Call and Business Update.
Before we turn the call over to OpGen’s management, please note that any forward-looking statements made during this call are based on management’s current expectations and observations and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from the for...
Q1 2023 OpGen Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 OpGen Inc Earnings Call
OpGen Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
Total revenue for the first quarter of 2023 was approximately $0.91 million, an increase of approximately 94% compared to the first quarter of 2022Expanded U.S. growth opportunities with the Unyvero UTI De Novo FDA submission and Unyvero distribution partnership with Fisher HealthcareMet all remaining key milestones of the FIND collaboration for Unyvero A30Management conference call scheduled for May 15, 2023, at 4:30 p.m. EST ROCKVILLE, Md., May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OpGen, Inc. (Nasdaq:
OpGen to Provide Business Update and Financial Results for the First Quarter 2023 on May 15th at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
ROCKVILLE, Md., May 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OpGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPGN) (“OpGen” or “the Company”) announced today that the Company will provide a business update and report its first quarter 2023 financial results after the close of the U.S. financial markets on Monday, May, 15th, 2023. OpGen’s management team will host a live conference call and audio webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company’s financial results and provide an update on business activities. Conference Call D
OpGen Announces Closing of $3.5 Million Public Offering
ROCKVILLE, Md., May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OpGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPGN, “OpGen” or “the Company”), a precision medicine company harnessing the power of molecular diagnostics and bioinformatics to help combat infectious disease, today announced the closing of its previously announced public offering of an aggregate of 4,495,825 shares of its common stock (or pre-funded warrants in lieu thereof) and common stock purchase warrants to purchase up to 4,495,825 shares of common stock at a combined
OPGN Price Returns
Continue Researching OPGNWant to see what other sources are saying about Opgen Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Opgen Inc (OPGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Opgen Inc (OPGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Opgen Inc (OPGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...