OpGen, Inc. (OPGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPGN POWR Grades
- OPGN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.02% of US stocks.
- OPGN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- OPGN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
OPGN Stock Summary
- Opgen Inc's market capitalization of $73,478,880 is ahead of just 10.43% of US-listed equities.
- OPGN's price/sales ratio is 18.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.31% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OPGN comes in at -62.83% -- higher than that of only 4.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASX, EMAN, ACUR, GOVX, and ATNX.
- OPGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Opgen Inc's official web site, go to www.opgen.com.
OPGN Valuation Summary
- OPGN's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.6; this is 112.29% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- OPGN's price/sales ratio has moved up 17.6 over the prior 77 months.
- Over the past 77 months, OPGN's price/sales ratio has gone up 17.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPGN.
OPGN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 43.03%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 27.69%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 28.72%.
The table below shows OPGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPGN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.88% of graded US stocks.
- OPGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.068 -- ranking 75th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- PMD, MGLN, and THC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPGN.
The table below shows OPGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.86||52-week high||$4.37|
|Prev. close||$1.89||52-week low||$1.63|
|Day high||$1.88||Avg. volume||4,741,031|
|50-day MA||$2.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.49||Market Cap||71.18M|
Most Popular Stories View All
OPGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPGN Latest Social Stream
View Full OPGN Social Stream
Latest OPGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Opgen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPGN as an investment opportunity.
AREScloud is a new, commercial web application aimed at accelerating the analysis of sequenced clinical isolatesAREScloud offers an advanced solution for infection prevention and control ROCKVILLE, Md., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OpGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPGN, “OpGen”), a precision medicine company harnessing the power of molecular diagnostics and informatics to help combat infectious disease, today announced that its subsidiary Ares Genetics, which strives to become a leader in bacterial gen
ROCKVILLE, Md., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OpGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPGN, “OpGen” or the “Company”), a precision medicine company harnessing the power of molecular diagnostics and bioinformatics to help combat infectious disease, today announced the closing of its previously announced registered direct offering with a single healthcare-focused institutional investor of 150,000 shares of convertible preferred stock and warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 7,500,000 shares of common stock
ROCKVILLE, Md., Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OpGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPGN, “OpGen” or the “Company”), a precision medicine company harnessing the power of molecular diagnostics and bioinformatics to help combat infectious disease, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with a single healthcare-focused institutional investor for the issuance and sale of an aggregate of 150,000 shares of convertible preferred stock and warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 7,500,000
Gainers Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: XENE) shares climbed 101.9% to close at $31.50 on Monday after the company announced its phase 2 study of XEN1101 for the treatment of epilepsy met all primary and secondary endpoints. Elmira Savings Bank (NASDAQ: ESBK) gained 68.2% to close at $22.70 after the company announced it would be acquired by Community Bank System. Mexco Energy Corporation (NYSE: MXC) rose 46.4% to settle at $16.97 after OPEC+ agreed to stay with an existing pact to increase
The diagnostic aims to help doctors recognize drug resistance early in infections to help inform treatment decisions.
OPGN Price Returns