OpGen, Inc. (OPGN): Price and Financial Metrics
OPGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.22||52-week high||$9.05|
|Prev. close||$0.22||52-week low||$0.17|
|Day high||$0.23||Avg. volume||373,846|
|50-day MA||$0.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.12||Market Cap||1.96M|
OPGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPGN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OPGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.97% of US stocks.
- OPGN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 99 days.
- OPGN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
OPGN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $2,037,991, OPGEN INC has a greater market value than merely 0.74% of US stocks.
- The volatility of OPGEN INC's share price is greater than that of 95.77% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- OPGEN INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -312.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 2.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OPGEN INC are EBS, REKR, TELL, BB, and AGS.
- Visit OPGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.opgen.com.
OPGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OPGN's EV/EBIT ratio is 102.59% lower, now standing at -0.3.
- Over the past 102 months, OPGN's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPGN.
OPGN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -99.58%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 586.67%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.47%.
The table below shows OPGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPGN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.34% of graded US stocks.
- OPGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.068 -- ranking 75th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- PMD, MGLN, and THC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPGN.
The table below shows OPGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPGN Latest Social Stream
View Full OPGN Social Stream
Latest OPGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPGEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPGN as an investment opportunity.
We're starting the week off right with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth knowing about on Monday morning!
OpGen, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPGN) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 10, 2023 OpGen, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.93 EPS, expectations were $-0.71. Operator: Welcome to OpGen’s Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Call and Business Update. Before we turn the call over to OpGen management, please note that any forward-looking statements made during this […]
Q2 2023 OpGen Inc Earnings Call
Total revenue for the first half of 2023 was approximately $1.65 million, an increase of approximately 15% compared to approximately $1.44 million in the first half of 2022Signed FIND R&D collaboration contract extensionEntered distribution agreement with Fisher Healthcare for the distribution of the Unyvero A50 platform in the U.S.Management conference call is scheduled for August 10, 2023, at 4:30 p.m. ET ROCKVILLE, Md., Aug. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OpGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPGN, “OpGen” or “
Single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) analysis module and interpretation of plasmids now availableAdded reporting customized for the needs of hospital epidemiologists Signed first large commercial contract with U.S. healthcare network using the new features ROCKVILLE, Md., Aug. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OpGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPGN, “OpGen”), a precision medicine company harnessing the power of molecular diagnostics and informatics to help combat infectious disease, and OpGen subsidiary, Ares Gen
OPGN Price Returns