OpGen, Inc. (OPGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPGN POWR Grades
- OPGN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPGN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 162 days.
- OPGN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
OPGN Stock Summary
- Opgen Inc's market capitalization of $33,107,712 is ahead of only 6.12% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OPGN is more volatile than 96.22% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OPGN comes in at -126.91% -- higher than that of only 2.88% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Opgen Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EMAN, QTNT, ONTX, ASX, and ADXS.
- OPGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Opgen Inc's official web site, go to www.opgen.com.
OPGN Valuation Summary
- OPGN's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.6; this is 112.29% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- OPGN's price/sales ratio has moved up 17.6 over the prior 77 months.
- Over the past 77 months, OPGN's price/sales ratio has gone up 17.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPGN.
OPGN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 35.13%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 33.58%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 27.69%.
The table below shows OPGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPGN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.34% of graded US stocks.
- OPGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.068 -- ranking 75th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- PMD, MGLN, and THC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPGN.
The table below shows OPGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.60||52-week high||$3.72|
|Prev. close||$0.58||52-week low||$0.31|
|Day high||$0.62||Avg. volume||379,863|
|50-day MA||$0.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.87||Market Cap||27.93M|
Most Popular Stories View All
OPGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPGN Latest Social Stream
View Full OPGN Social Stream
Latest OPGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Opgen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPGN as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Yi Chen from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on OpGen (OPGN – Research Report), with a price target of $4.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $0.91, close to its 52-week low of $0.78. According to TipRanks.com, Chen is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 19.0% and a 37.3% success rate. Chen covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings, Interpace Diagnostics Group, and HTG Molecular Diagnostics. Currently, the analyst consensus on OpGen is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $4.00.
OpGen Announces Publication of Results from the Acuitas AMR Gene Panel Multicenter Clinical Trial in the Journal of Clinical Microbiology
Publication demonstrates FDA cleared Acuitas AMR Gene Panel detects and differentiates a broad range of 28 AMR markers that can be associated with up to 9 antimicrobial classes Provides results at least a day earlier than traditional methods to guide patient management and support antibiotic stewardship and infection control programsAssociating the Acuitas AMR Gene Panel markers with “not susceptible” results from culture is a key differentiator ROCKVILLE, Md., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Unyvero A30 RQ analyzer successfully completed verification and validation (V&V) testing as well as lifetime testingUnyvero A30 instruments met all V&V criteria for series-production systems ROCKVILLE, Md., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OpGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPGN, “OpGen”), a precision medicine company harnessing the power of molecular diagnostics and informatics to help combat infectious disease, announced today that its subsidiary Curetis has successfully met a key milestone in the developm
The US economy grew 6.9% on quarter during the last three months of previous year, up from 2.3% expansion in the prior quarter and also above market estimates of 5.5%. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades. When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company''s prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga''s insider transactions platform. OpGen The Trade: OpGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPGN ) Chief Operating Officer Johannes Bacher acquired a total of 25,000 shares at an average price of $0.85. To acquire these shares, it cost $21.2...
OpGen to Participate in Edison Group’s Global Healthcare “Open House” Virtual Conference from January 25-27th, 2022
ROCKVILLE, Md., Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OpGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPGN, “OpGen”), a precision medicine company harnessing the power of molecular diagnostics and informatics to help combat infectious disease, announced today it is participating in Edison Group’s Open House Event, scheduled to take place virtually this month. The three-day event, in association with London Stock Exchange, global law firm Taylor Wessing and OpenExchange, will take place between 25th-27th January, focusing on 3
OPGN Price Returns