OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. (OPHC): Price and Financial Metrics
OPHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.46||52-week high||$4.45|
|Prev. close||$3.45||52-week low||$2.77|
|Day high||$3.49||Avg. volume||7,020|
|50-day MA||$3.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.19||Market Cap||25.09M|
OPHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPHC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.73, OPTIMUMBANK HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 5.36% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -62.84%, OPTIMUMBANK HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.66% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OPHC comes in at 170.98% -- higher than that of 98.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSBW, TBBK, FHB, BUSE, and PFC.
- Visit OPHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.optimumbank.com.
OPHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OPHC's price/sales ratio is 47.83% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 239 months, OPHC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPHC.
OPHC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 282.21%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -26.52%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 6.23%.
The table below shows OPHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.05% of graded US stocks.
- OPHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.027 -- ranking 414th of 436 Banking stocks.
- CIZN, LMFA, and MCB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPHC.
The table below shows OPHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. (OPHC) Company Bio
OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for OptimumBank that provides various consumer and commercial banking services to individuals and businesses. It accepts demand interest-bearing and noninterest-bearing, savings, money market, NOW, and time deposit accounts, as well as certificates of deposit; and offers residential and commercial real estate, multi-family real estate, commercial, land and construction, and consumer loans, as well as lending lines for working capital needs. The company also provides debit and ATM cards; investment, cash management, notary, and night depository services; and direct deposits, money orders, cashier's checks, domestic collections, and banking by mail, as well as Internet banking services. It operates through three banking offices located in Broward County, Florida. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
OPHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPHC Latest Social Stream
View Full OPHC Social Stream
Latest OPHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPTIMUMBANK HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPHC as an investment opportunity.
OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. (OPHC-NASDAQ) Chairman Gubin’s comments pertaining to the Board’s strategic planning - “A successful roadmap for growing our Bank”
Fort Lauderdale, FL, Oct. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OptimumBank, a Florida banking corporation (the “Bank”) and wholly-owned subsidiary of OptimumBank Holdings, Inc., ended the third quarter of 2023 with assets exceeding $712 million. Relieved from certain regulatory constraints in 2019, the Board and Management created a Strategic Plan which provided the roadmap for growing the size and profitability of OptimumBank and developing strong and lasting customer relationships along the way. In th
Company Executives Share Vision and Answer Questions Live at VirtualInvestorConferences.comNEW YORK, Sept. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virtual Investor Conferences, the leading proprietary investor conference series, today announced the presentations from the Financial Services Virtual Investor Conference, held on September 21st are now available for online viewing. REGISTER NOW AT: https://bit.ly/3PM0Mkb The company presentations will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors, advisors, and ana
Company Executives Share Vision and Answer Questions Live at VirtualInvestorConferences.comNEW YORK, Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virtual Investor Conferences, the leading proprietary investor conference series, today announced the agenda for the Financial Services Virtual Investor Conference to be held on September 21st, 2023. Individual investors, institutional investors, advisors, and analysts are invited to attend. REGISTER NOW AT: https://bit.ly/44SP5N8 It is recommended that investor
Fort Lauderdale, FL, Aug. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPHC) and subsidiary OptimumBank today announced the company’s total assets increased by approximately $47 million to $633 million as of June 30, 2023 from $585 million at December 31, 2022, primarily due to increases in loans, and cash and cash equivalents. The growth in assets was attributable to the success of the Company’s efforts to increase loans and deposits from new customers. Net loans grew by $42
Company Executives Share Vision and Answer Questions at VirtualInvestorConferences.comNEW YORK, July 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virtual Investor Conferences, the leading proprietary investor conference series, today announced the presentations from Small Cap Growth Virtual Investor Conference, held on July 13th are now available for online viewing. REGISTER NOW AT: https://bit.ly/3rtVnVt The company presentations will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors, advisors, and analysts may downloa
OPHC Price Returns
Continue Researching OPHCWant to see what other sources are saying about OptimumBank Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
OptimumBank Holdings Inc (OPHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
OptimumBank Holdings Inc (OPHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
OptimumBank Holdings Inc (OPHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch