OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. (OPHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPHC POWR Grades
- OPHC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- OPHC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
OPHC Stock Summary
- OptimumBank Holdings Inc's market capitalization of $11,340,231 is ahead of only 2.49% of US-listed equities.
- OPHC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.67% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OPHC comes in at -92.94% -- higher than that of merely 2.55% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OptimumBank Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WTBA, FRBK, PBHC, BWFG, and FBIZ.
- Visit OPHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.optimumbank.com.
OPHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.62||52-week high||$5.40|
|Prev. close||$3.54||52-week low||$1.77|
|Day high||$3.63||Avg. volume||120,197|
|50-day MA||$3.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.23||Market Cap||11.63M|
OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. (OPHC) Company Bio
OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for OptimumBank that provides various consumer and commercial banking services to individuals and businesses. It accepts demand interest-bearing and noninterest-bearing, savings, money market, NOW, and time deposit accounts, as well as certificates of deposit; and offers residential and commercial real estate, multi-family real estate, commercial, land and construction, and consumer loans, as well as lending lines for working capital needs. The company also provides debit and ATM cards; investment, cash management, notary, and night depository services; and direct deposits, money orders, cashier's checks, domestic collections, and banking by mail, as well as Internet banking services. It operates through three banking offices located in Broward County, Florida. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
OPHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPHC Latest Social Stream
View Full OPHC Social Stream
Latest OPHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OptimumBank Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPHC as an investment opportunity.
Full Year Results for OptimumBank (the “Bank”) Fort Lauderdale, FL., Feb. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. (OPHC-NASDAQ) Recap of Results: OptimumBank (the “Bank”) ended the year with a loss of $42,000, which included an allowance for loan loss provisioning of $1,020,000. Excluding the non-cash provision expense, the Bank earned $1,062,000. Loans increased year to year to $154.9 million or 59%. Fee income generated was $293,000, a 63% increase. Changes in deposit mix reduced interest expense. Expenses were relatively flat except for required lending staff as well as wire and ACH staff. This growth was accomplished while staying well capitalized through frequent capital injections from investors. OptimumBank- a Community Bank: The Bank provides vital services to bo...
OPHC Price Returns
Continue Researching OPHCWant to see what other sources are saying about OptimumBank Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
OptimumBank Holdings Inc (OPHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
OptimumBank Holdings Inc (OPHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
OptimumBank Holdings Inc (OPHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch