OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. (OPHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPHC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 257.78%, OPTIMUMBANK HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.23% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of OPTIMUMBANK HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 3.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OPHC comes in at -193.54% -- higher than that of merely 3.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OPTIMUMBANK HOLDINGS INC are MCBS, CNOB, RMBI, MBWM, and WAL.
- Visit OPHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.optimumbank.com.
OPHC Valuation Summary
- OPHC's price/earnings ratio is 4.5; this is 61.54% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 227 months, OPHC's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPHC.
OPHC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 538.69%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 120.17%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.61%.
The table below shows OPHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.05% of graded US stocks.
- OPHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.027 -- ranking 414th of 436 Banking stocks.
- CIZN, LMFA, and MCB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPHC.
The table below shows OPHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.50||52-week high||$5.38|
|Prev. close||$4.54||52-week low||$3.33|
|Day high||$4.50||Avg. volume||26,545|
|50-day MA||$4.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.15||Market Cap||30.46M|
OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. (OPHC) Company Bio
OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for OptimumBank that provides various consumer and commercial banking services to individuals and businesses. It accepts demand interest-bearing and noninterest-bearing, savings, money market, NOW, and time deposit accounts, as well as certificates of deposit; and offers residential and commercial real estate, multi-family real estate, commercial, land and construction, and consumer loans, as well as lending lines for working capital needs. The company also provides debit and ATM cards; investment, cash management, notary, and night depository services; and direct deposits, money orders, cashier's checks, domestic collections, and banking by mail, as well as Internet banking services. It operates through three banking offices located in Broward County, Florida. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPHC Latest Social Stream
View Full OPHC Social Stream
Latest OPHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPTIMUMBANK HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPHC as an investment opportunity.
OptimumBank Holdings ( NASDAQ:OPHC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.62m (up 39% from 3Q...
Fort Lauderdale, FL, Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OptimumBank Holdings, Inc., (the “Company”) ended the third quarter of 2022 with a pre-tax income of $903,000, after a loan loss provision of $1,374,000. Total Assets are $544.8 million, and the loan portfolio increased this quarter to $438.1 million or by 23.9% over the prior quarter’s ending balance amount of $353.5 million. The third quarter net interest margin was 3.53%, down 51 basis points compared to the previous quarter. The loan por
OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. (OPHC-NASDAQ) Strengthens Board of Directors with the Election of Mr. Steven Newman, at the August 23, 2022 Board of Directors meeting.
Fort Lauderdale, FL, Aug. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OptimumBank Holdings, Inc., the parent company of OptimumBank (www.OptimumBank.com), a Florida chartered bank that provides a range of consumer and commercial banking services to individuals and businesses, is pleased to announce the election of Mr. Steven Newman as a member to its Board of Directors. Mr. Newman was elected to fill the vacancy on the Board due to the earlier resignation of director Heng Fai Ambrose Chan. Mr. Newman was also
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Fort Lauderdale, FL, Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OptimumBank, a Florida banking corporation (the “Bank”) ended the second quarter of 2022 with a pre-tax income of $1,266M, after a loan loss provision of $991M. Its loan portfolio increased this quarter to $353,597M or by 27.4% over the prior quarter’s ending balance amount of $277,508M. During the second quarter, the net interest margin reflects a positive trend beginning at 3.56% in January and reaching 4.04% in June. Non-interest income,
OPHC Price Returns
Continue Researching OPHCWant to see what other sources are saying about OptimumBank Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
OptimumBank Holdings Inc (OPHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
OptimumBank Holdings Inc (OPHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
OptimumBank Holdings Inc (OPHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch