OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. (OPHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPHC Stock Summary
- OPHC has a higher market value than only 9.39% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $23,838,720.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OPTIMUMBANK HOLDINGS INC is higher than just 10.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.33%, OPTIMUMBANK HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.7% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPTIMUMBANK HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HTBK, NECB, FBK, TBBK, and EQBK.
- Visit OPHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.optimumbank.com.
OPHC Valuation Summary
- OPHC's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.6; this is 160.55% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 231 months, OPHC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 13.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPHC.
OPHC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 282.21%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -26.52%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 6.23%.
The table below shows OPHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.05% of graded US stocks.
- OPHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.027 -- ranking 414th of 436 Banking stocks.
- CIZN, LMFA, and MCB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPHC.
The table below shows OPHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.22||52-week high||$4.80|
|Prev. close||$3.21||52-week low||$2.98|
|Day high||$3.23||Avg. volume||7,342|
|50-day MA||$3.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.07||Market Cap||23.35M|
OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. (OPHC) Company Bio
OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for OptimumBank that provides various consumer and commercial banking services to individuals and businesses. It accepts demand interest-bearing and noninterest-bearing, savings, money market, NOW, and time deposit accounts, as well as certificates of deposit; and offers residential and commercial real estate, multi-family real estate, commercial, land and construction, and consumer loans, as well as lending lines for working capital needs. The company also provides debit and ATM cards; investment, cash management, notary, and night depository services; and direct deposits, money orders, cashier's checks, domestic collections, and banking by mail, as well as Internet banking services. It operates through three banking offices located in Broward County, Florida. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPHC Latest Social Stream
View Full OPHC Social Stream
Latest OPHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPTIMUMBANK HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPHC as an investment opportunity.
12 High Growth Penny Stocks that are Profitable
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 high growth penny stocks that are profitable. For more penny stocks, head on over to 5 High Growth Penny Stocks that are Profitable. Investing in the stock market provides the chance for great returns and great losses depending on the nature of the bets […]
OptimumBank (the "Bank") Announces OptimumBank’s Entry into SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (SBA) National Lending
Fort Lauderdale, FL, Feb. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. (OPHC-NASDAQ). OptimumBank is excited to announce its entry into providing government loans to small and middle market companies. President and Chief Executive Officer Tim Terry, has selected Chris Tomlinson to head the division as Vice President, SBA Director. Mr. Tomlinson started his career in 2005, as a financial business specialist and has served in various commercial banking positions. Chris is a seasoned cor
If EPS Growth Is Important To You, OptimumBank Holdings (NASDAQ:OPHC) Presents An Opportunity
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
OptimumBank Holdings Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$0.11 (vs US$0.21 in 3Q 2021)
OptimumBank Holdings ( NASDAQ:OPHC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.62m (up 39% from 3Q...
OptimumBank Holdings, Inc. (OPHC-NASDAQ) Announces Third Quarter Results
Fort Lauderdale, FL, Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OptimumBank Holdings, Inc., (the “Company”) ended the third quarter of 2022 with a pre-tax income of $903,000, after a loan loss provision of $1,374,000. Total Assets are $544.8 million, and the loan portfolio increased this quarter to $438.1 million or by 23.9% over the prior quarter’s ending balance amount of $353.5 million. The third quarter net interest margin was 3.53%, down 51 basis points compared to the previous quarter. The loan por
OPHC Price Returns
Continue Researching OPHCWant to see what other sources are saying about OptimumBank Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
OptimumBank Holdings Inc (OPHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
OptimumBank Holdings Inc (OPHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
OptimumBank Holdings Inc (OPHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...