Office Properties Income Trust of Beneficial Interest (OPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OPI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.47% of US stocks.
- OPI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- OPI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.19% of US stocks).
OPI Stock Summary
- OPI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 455.6 -- higher than 92.13% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Office Properties Income Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Office Properties Income Trust is higher than it is for about 82.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MGEE, UTL, AVA, IDA, and AWR.
- OPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Office Properties Income Trust's official web site, go to default.aspx.
OPI Valuation Summary
- OPI's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.5; this is 39.43% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 148 months, OPI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 29.1.
- OPI's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 148 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPI.
OPI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 370.91%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8.51%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -36.33%.
The table below shows OPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.36||52-week high||$31.69|
|Prev. close||$28.12||52-week low||$17.62|
|Day high||$27.77||Avg. volume||197,847|
|50-day MA||$29.40||Dividend yield||7.59%|
|200-day MA||$26.11||Market Cap||1.32B|
Office Properties Income Trust of Beneficial Interest (OPI) Company Bio
Office Properties Income Trust (following merger with Select Income REIT) operates in two business segments: ownership of properties that are primarily leased to Government tenants and its equity method investment in Select Income REIT (SIR). The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
OPI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OPI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Office Properties Income Trust ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 92% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Office Properties Income Trust ended up being:
- 38% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 8.93% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Office Properties Income Trust's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 1 -- greater than only 24.75% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 79.14% stocks in the Real Estate sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPI Latest Social Stream
View Full OPI Social Stream
Latest OPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Office Properties Income Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPI as an investment opportunity.
At this time, I would like to turn it over to Olivia Snyder, Manager of Investor Relations. With me on the call are OPI's President and Chief Operating Officer, Chris Bilotto; and Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Matt Brown.
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 1.77% and 0.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEWTON, Mass., July 29, 2021--Office Properties Income Trust (Nasdaq: OPI) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Office Properties Income Trust Commences 427,000 Square Foot Mixed-Use Redevelopment of 20 Mass in Washington, D.C.
NEWTON, Mass., July 22, 2021--Office Properties Income Trust (Nasdaq: OPI) today announced commencement of a redevelopment project at 20 Massachusetts Avenue NW ("20 Mass") in Washington, D.C. The project will redevelop 20 Mass from a seven-story, 340,119 square foot Class B office building to a 10-story, 427,000 square foot mixed-used property and is expected to be completed in early 2023.
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) declares $0.55/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 7.57%Payable Aug. 19; for shareholders of record July 26; ex-div July 23.See OPI Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
OPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OPIWant to see what other sources are saying about Office Properties Income Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch