Office Properties Income Trust of Beneficial Interest (OPI): Price and Financial Metrics
OPI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Office Properties Income Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that OPI's revenue has grown 44.6% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.32% of US companies in our set.
- Office Properties Income Trust's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 84.1%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.2% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Office Properties Income Trust, a group of peers worth examining would be TOO, GPOR, GSL, GASS, and GNK.
- OPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Office Properties Income Trust's official web site, go to default.aspx.
OPI Stock Price Chart More Charts
OPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.26||52-week high||$35.14|
|Prev. close||$34.00||52-week low||$23.36|
|Day high||$34.82||Avg. volume||241,383|
|50-day MA||$32.60||Dividend yield||6.47%|
|200-day MA||$29.03||Market Cap||1.65B|
Office Properties Income Trust of Beneficial Interest (OPI) Company Bio
Office Properties Income Trust (following merger with Select Income REIT) operates in two business segments: ownership of properties that are primarily leased to Government tenants and its equity method investment in Select Income REIT (SIR). The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.