Office Properties Income Trust of Beneficial Interest (OPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where OPI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.88% of US stocks.
- OPI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OPI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
OPI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of OFFICE PROPERTIES INCOME TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OPI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.77% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OPI comes in at 20.67% -- higher than that of 90.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLOP, AL, KRG, SB, and PK.
- OPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OFFICE PROPERTIES INCOME TRUST's official web site, go to default.aspx.
OPI Valuation Summary
- OPI's EV/EBIT ratio is 33; this is 12.63% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 162 months, OPI's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPI.
OPI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -83.53%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -20.94%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -65.67%.
The table below shows OPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.44% of graded US stocks.
- OPI's asset turnover comes in at 0.141 -- ranking 30th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- CPTP, FSV, and ARL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPI.
The table below shows OPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.05||52-week high||$28.49|
|Prev. close||$13.54||52-week low||$13.48|
|Day high||$14.11||Avg. volume||289,199|
|50-day MA||$18.35||Dividend yield||15.66%|
|200-day MA||$22.06||Market Cap||680.79M|
Office Properties Income Trust of Beneficial Interest (OPI) Company Bio
Office Properties Income Trust (following merger with Select Income REIT) operates in two business segments: ownership of properties that are primarily leased to Government tenants and its equity method investment in Select Income REIT (SIR). The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPI Latest Social Stream
View Full OPI Social Stream
Latest OPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OFFICE PROPERTIES INCOME TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPI as an investment opportunity.
Office Properties Income Trust Third Quarter 2022 Conference Call Scheduled for Friday, October 28th
NEWTON, Mass., September 29, 2022--Office Properties Income Trust (Nasdaq: OPI) today announced that it will issue a press release containing its third quarter 2022 financial results after the Nasdaq closes on Thursday, October 27, 2022. On Friday, October 28, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, President and Chief Operating Officer Christopher Bilotto and Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Matthew Brown will host a conference call to discuss these results.
Wall Street just happens to be ignoring these long-term sleeper stocks, providing a compelling entry point for contrarian investors.
The old saying “different strokes for different folks” certainly rings true in the stock market. Some investors prefer growth stocks like Tesla Inc. that are volatile but have produced years of outstanding appreciation. Other folks prefer less volatile stocks like Johnson & Johnson whose growth may be slower but also add dividends of 2% to 3% annually to the total performance. In addition, there are income investors, who strictly look for stocks that will provide high-yield dividends year after
Orchid Island Capital Corp. (NYSE: ORC) is a finance company that acquires, invests in and offers financing from U.S. residential mortgage-backed securities (MBS). The Florida mortgage real estate investment trust (REIT) initiated an IPO in March 2013 at a price of $14.50. Its monthly dividend of $0.135 returned an approximate annual yield of 11%. However, in the last few years, the stock price has floundered, and ORC has reduced its dividend payment several times. Orchid’s price had recently be
A team led by asset management firm RMR Group (NASDAQ: RMR) and project manager MGAC is rebuilding the office building at 20 Massachusetts Ave. NW as a 10-story, 427,000-square-foot mixed-use property, with work scheduled to wrap in spring 2023. Office Properties Income Trust (NASDAQ: OPI), which is managed by RMR Group, owns the property. Last year, the leasing team secured a 274-room Royal Sonesta Hotel, which will take 205,000 square feet across the lower floors.
OPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OPIWant to see what other sources are saying about Office Properties Income Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch