Office Properties Income Trust of Beneficial Interest (OPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OPI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- OPI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
OPI Stock Summary
- OPI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 426.69 -- higher than 91.82% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Office Properties Income Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OPI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 82.8% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Office Properties Income Trust, a group of peers worth examining would be UTL, MGEE, CMRE, ATCO, and AVA.
- OPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Office Properties Income Trust's official web site, go to default.aspx.
OPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.42||52-week high||$31.58|
|Prev. close||$27.01||52-week low||$17.62|
|Day high||$27.54||Avg. volume||202,268|
|50-day MA||$27.99||Dividend yield||8.02%|
|200-day MA||$24.41||Market Cap||1.32B|
Office Properties Income Trust of Beneficial Interest (OPI) Company Bio
Office Properties Income Trust (following merger with Select Income REIT) operates in two business segments: ownership of properties that are primarily leased to Government tenants and its equity method investment in Select Income REIT (SIR). The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
OPI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Office Properties Income Trust. To summarize, we found that Office Properties Income Trust ranked in the 70th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 103% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OPI, they are:
- 37% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 9.11% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 63% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 90.85% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 74.48% stocks in the Real Estate sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPI Latest Social Stream
View Full OPI Social Stream
Latest OPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Office Properties Income Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPI as an investment opportunity.
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) priced an underwritten public offering of $300M of 2.650% senior notes due 2026.Offer settlement is expected to occur on May 18.Net proceeds to be used for general business purposes, which may include redeeming the $310M principal amount outstanding of its 5.875% Senior Notes due 2046....
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 3.23% and 0.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Office Properties Income Trust (Nasdaq: OPI) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the Office Properties Income Trust ( NASDAQ:OPI ) share price has...
Office Properties Income Trust (Nasdaq: OPI) today announced a regular quarterly cash distribution on its common shares of $0.55 per common share ($2.20 per share per year). This distribution will be paid to OPI’s common shareholders of record as of the close of business on April 26, 2021 and distributed on or about May 20, 2021.
OPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OPIWant to see what other sources are saying about Office Properties Income Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch