Office Properties Income Trust of Beneficial Interest (OPI): Price and Financial Metrics
OPI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 188.41, Office Properties Income Trust P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.19% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Office Properties Income Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OPI comes in at 20.23% -- higher than that of 91.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SB, TAC, UTL, GLOP, and APTS.
- OPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Office Properties Income Trust's official web site, go to default.aspx.
OPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.77||52-week high||$32.48|
|Prev. close||$26.04||52-week low||$16.50|
|Day high||$26.20||Avg. volume||215,314|
|50-day MA||$24.37||Dividend yield||8.45%|
|200-day MA||$23.89||Market Cap||1.25B|
Office Properties Income Trust of Beneficial Interest (OPI) Company Bio
Office Properties Income Trust (following merger with Select Income REIT) operates in two business segments: ownership of properties that are primarily leased to Government tenants and its equity method investment in Select Income REIT (SIR). The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
OPI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Office Properties Income Trust. To summarize, we found that Office Properties Income Trust ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 54.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OPI, they are:
- 36% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 10.59% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Office Properties Income Trust's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 23.81% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 78.88% stocks in the Real Estate sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPI Latest Social Stream
View Full OPI Social Stream
Latest OPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Office Properties Income Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPI as an investment opportunity.
On December 17, 2020, DNP Select Income Fund (NYSE:DNP) declared a dividend payable on February 10, 2021 to its shareholders. DNP Select Income Fund also announced that shareholders on the company's books on or before January 29, 2021 are entitled to the dividend. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. The ex-dividend date for DNP Select Income Fund is set for January 28, 2021. The company's current dividend payout sits at $0.07, equating to a dividend yield of 7.5% at current price levels. What Is An Ex-Dividend Date? Ex-dividend dates are when company shares stop trading with their current dividend payouts in preparation for those companies to announce new ones. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. I...
Office Properties Income Trust (Nasdaq: OPI) today announced that the characterization of dividends for 2020 income tax reporting purposes is as follows:
Office Properties Income Trust (Nasdaq: OPI) today announced a regular quarterly cash distribution on its common shares of $0.55 per common share ($2.20 per share per year). This distribution will be paid to OPI’s common shareholders of record as of the close of business on January 25, 2021 and distributed on or about February 18, 2021.
Office Properties Income Trust on Dec. 28 announced the acquisition of a net leased office building for $35.1 million. The 150,000 square feet building has been constructed on 16 acres of land and is located in Fort Mill, SC. Office Properties Income Trust’s (OPI) acquired property is leased for over 10 years and serves as headquarters for Freedom Mortgage Company subsidiary RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing. The property was built in 2019 and is located along suburban Charlotte, NC. “The acquisition of this recently constructed, Class A, single tenant, long term leased property in a growing market is indicative of our core investment criteria.
Office Properties Income Trust (Nasdaq: OPI) today announced that it has acquired a Class A net leased office building totaling 150,000 square feet on 16 acres located in Fort Mill, SC for $35.1 million, excluding closing costs. The property is 100% leased for more than 10 years and serves as corporate headquarters for RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of Freedom Mortgage Company, one of the nation’s largest full-service mortgage companies and a leader in Veterans Affairs and government-insured lending. The property was constructed in 2019 and is located along I-77 in what is considered suburban Charlotte, NC.
OPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OPIWant to see what other sources are saying about Office Properties Income Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!