Office Properties Income Trust of Beneficial Interest (OPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPI POWR Grades
- OPI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 68.51% of US stocks.
- OPI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OPI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.28% of US stocks).
OPI Stock Summary
- OPI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 695.48 -- higher than 96.02% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 191.82, OFFICE PROPERTIES INCOME TRUST P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of OFFICE PROPERTIES INCOME TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OFFICE PROPERTIES INCOME TRUST are SNCY, AQN, UDR, WELL, and ORAN.
- Visit OPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to default.aspx.
OPI Valuation Summary
- OPI's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 71.43% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- OPI's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 166 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPI.
OPI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -18.56%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 302.4%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -20.94%.
The table below shows OPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.44% of graded US stocks.
- OPI's asset turnover comes in at 0.141 -- ranking 30th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- CPTP, FSV, and ARL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPI.
The table below shows OPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.57||52-week high||$26.22|
|Prev. close||$17.30||52-week low||$12.17|
|Day high||$17.29||Avg. volume||410,232|
|50-day MA||$15.26||Dividend yield||12.72%|
|200-day MA||$17.61||Market Cap||804.74M|
Office Properties Income Trust of Beneficial Interest (OPI) Company Bio
Office Properties Income Trust (following merger with Select Income REIT) operates in two business segments: ownership of properties that are primarily leased to Government tenants and its equity method investment in Select Income REIT (SIR). The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPI Latest Social Stream
View Full OPI Social Stream
Latest OPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OFFICE PROPERTIES INCOME TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPI as an investment opportunity.
These REITs to buy for growth and dividends offer a unique combination of security and upside in the current volatile environment.
One of the best things about real estate investment trusts (REITs) is the diversity of property types, which allows investors to choose subindustries as well as the ability to choose an investment based on its dividend income or recent momentum. Some income investors buy REITs strictly for high-yielding dividends. Other REIT investors look for ongoing growth. But every once in a while, it’s possible to get both. Take a look at three distinct REITs with dividend yields above 8%. Each underperform
NEWTON, Mass., January 18, 2023--Office Properties Income Trust (Nasdaq: OPI) today announced that the characterization of dividends for 2022 income tax reporting purposes is as follows:
Office Properties Income Trust Fourth Quarter 2022 Conference Call Scheduled for Thursday, February 16th
NEWTON, Mass., January 18, 2023--Office Properties Income Trust (Nasdaq: OPI) today announced that it will issue a press release containing its fourth quarter 2022 financial results after the Nasdaq closes on Wednesday, February 15, 2023. On Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, President and Chief Operating Officer Christopher Bilotto and Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Matthew Brown will host a conference call to discuss these results.
Even the DEA can be your tenant.
OPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OPIWant to see what other sources are saying about Office Properties Income Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch