Office Properties Income Trust of Beneficial Interest (OPI): Price and Financial Metrics
OPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.27||52-week high||$18.10|
|Prev. close||$5.58||52-week low||$3.75|
|Day high||$6.33||Avg. volume||1,031,238|
|50-day MA||$4.73||Dividend yield||17.92%|
|200-day MA||$7.80||Market Cap||305.70M|
OPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OPI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.37% of US stocks.
- OPI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OPI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
OPI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OFFICE PROPERTIES INCOME TRUST is higher than just 5.15% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of OFFICE PROPERTIES INCOME TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OPI is more volatile than 91.64% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OFFICE PROPERTIES INCOME TRUST are AIRC, HR, CRK, SB, and PDM.
- Visit OPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to default.aspx.
OPI Valuation Summary
- OPI's EV/EBIT ratio is 35; this is 24.78% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- OPI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.1 over the prior 176 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPI.
OPI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -69.56%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -69.56%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1185.39%.
The table below shows OPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.44% of graded US stocks.
- OPI's asset turnover comes in at 0.141 -- ranking 30th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- CPTP, FSV, and ARL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPI.
The table below shows OPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Office Properties Income Trust of Beneficial Interest (OPI) Company Bio
Office Properties Income Trust (following merger with Select Income REIT) operates in two business segments: ownership of properties that are primarily leased to Government tenants and its equity method investment in Select Income REIT (SIR). The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
OPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPI Latest Social Stream
View Full OPI Social Stream
Latest OPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OFFICE PROPERTIES INCOME TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPI as an investment opportunity.
Office Properties Income Trust Appoints Yael Duffy as President and Chief Operating Officer Effective January 1, 2024
NEWTON, Mass., November 17, 2023--Office Properties Income Trust (Nasdaq: OPI) today announced that Yael Duffy has been appointed President and Chief Operating Officer, effective January 1, 2024.
Each of these seven highest-yielding dividend stocks pays annual dividends at or near 20%, but only of them may be worthy of a buy.
OPI vs. RPT: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Office Properties Income Trust (NASDAQ:OPI) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 31, 2023 Operator: Good morning, everyone and welcome to the Office Properties Income Trust Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Please note this event is being recorded. I would now like to turn the call over to Kevin Barry, Senior Director of […]
OPI, PBR and AER made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on November 1, 2023.
OPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OPIWant to see what other sources are saying about Office Properties Income Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch