OPKO Health Inc. (OPK): Price and Financial Metrics
OPK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.56||52-week high||$2.86|
|Prev. close||$1.62||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.66||Avg. volume||2,884,828|
|50-day MA||$1.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.55||Market Cap||1.21B|
OPK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OPK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OPK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
OPK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.38 for OPKO HEALTH INC; that's greater than it is for merely 21.62% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OPK has reported earnings growth of 198.99%, putting it ahead of 92.94% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that OPK's revenue has grown -41.46% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.04% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OPKO HEALTH INC are ISPC, TOUR, MIND, CPIX, and BODY.
- Visit OPK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.opko.com.
OPK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OPK's price/sales ratio is 74.51% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- OPK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPK.
OPK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 60.23%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -565.08%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 4.27%.
The table below shows OPK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.7% of graded US stocks.
- OPK's asset turnover comes in at 0.76 -- ranking 36th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LFVN, GBT, and SYRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPK.
The table below shows OPK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OPK, see our OPK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$6.60||Average Broker Recommendation||1.2 (Strong Buy)|
OPKO Health Inc. (OPK) Company Bio
OPKO Health is a multinational biopharmaceutical and diagnostics company that seeks to establish industry leading positions in large, rapidly growing markets by leveraging its discovery, development and commercialization expertise and novel and proprietary technologies. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Miami, Florida.
OPK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPK Latest Social Stream
View Full OPK Social Stream
Latest OPK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPKO HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPK as an investment opportunity.
Why Is OPKO Health (OPK) Down 17.2% Since Last Earnings Report?
OPKO Health (OPK) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Gary Nabel Spends US$541k On OPKO Health Stock \
Those following along with OPKO Health, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OPK ) will no doubt be intrigued by the recent purchase of shares...
OPKO Health (OPK) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Top Estimates
Despite OPKO Health's (OPK) robust RAYALDEE sales and strength in the Pharmaceuticals segment, its overall first-quarter results reflect soft performances.
Q1 2023 OPKO Health Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 OPKO Health Inc Earnings Call
Opko Health (OPK) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Image source: The Motley Fool. Opko Health (NASDAQ: OPK)Q1 2023 Earnings CallMay 03, 2023, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood afternoon, and welcome to the OPKO Health first quarter 2023 financial results conference call.
OPK Price Returns
Continue Researching OPKWant to see what other sources are saying about Opko Health Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Opko Health Inc (OPK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Opko Health Inc (OPK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Opko Health Inc (OPK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...