Opko Health, Inc. (OPK): Price and Financial Metrics
OPK Stock Summary
- OPK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 19.95% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 166.93%, Opko Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.02% of about US stocks.
- Opko Health Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -22.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 13.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NH, FENG, ALIM, CIFS, and HSTM.
- OPK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Opko Health Inc's official web site, go to www.opko.com.
OPK Stock Price Chart More Charts
OPK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.53||52-week high||$3.93|
|Prev. close||$1.51||52-week low||$1.33|
|Day high||$1.56||Avg. volume||4,736,777|
|50-day MA||$1.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.05||Market Cap||1.02B|
Opko Health, Inc. (OPK) Company Bio
Opko Health is a multinational biopharmaceutical and diagnostics company that seeks to establish industry leading positions in large, rapidly growing markets by leveraging its discovery, development and commercialization expertise and novel and proprietary technologies. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Miami, Florida.