OPKO Health Inc. (OPK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where OPK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPK is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- OPK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.55% of US stocks).
OPK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.4 for OPKO HEALTH INC; that's greater than it is for just 21.87% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OPK has reported earnings growth of -270.37%, putting it ahead of just 6.38% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that OPK's revenue has grown -25.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 7.02% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLPC, OFIX, BSQR, HUN, and BRC.
- Visit OPK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.opko.com.
OPK Valuation Summary
- OPK's EV/EBIT ratio is -8.2; this is 202.5% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, OPK's price/sales ratio has gone down 15.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPK.
OPK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -27.11%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 16.75%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 62.74%.
The table below shows OPK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.7% of graded US stocks.
- OPK's asset turnover comes in at 0.76 -- ranking 36th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LFVN, GBT, and SYRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPK.
The table below shows OPK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.87||52-week high||$5.25|
|Prev. close||$1.86||52-week low||$1.78|
|Day high||$1.87||Avg. volume||4,218,465|
|50-day MA||$2.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.05||Market Cap||1.44B|
OPKO Health Inc. (OPK) Company Bio
OPKO Health is a multinational biopharmaceutical and diagnostics company that seeks to establish industry leading positions in large, rapidly growing markets by leveraging its discovery, development and commercialization expertise and novel and proprietary technologies. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPK Latest Social Stream
View Full OPK Social Stream
Latest OPK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPKO HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPK as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders Approve All Measures at First Annual Meeting of StockholdersNEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shareholders of Talkspace, Inc. (Nasdaq: TALK) today elected Jon Cohen, M.D., to the virtual behavioral healthcare company’s board of directors and approved all other shareholder proposals during the company’s first Annual Meeting of Stockholders. Dr. Cohen is prior Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of BioReference Laboratories and Senior Vice President of OPKO Healt
We think intelligent long term investing is the way to go. But unfortunately, some companies simply don't succeed. For...
In this article, we will be taking a look at the top 10 stocks to buy according to Roger Ibbotson’s Zebra Capital. To skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to see 5 Stocks to Buy According to Roger Ibbotson’s Zebra Capital. Ibbotson’s top 10 stock picks lost 9.5% since the end of the first […]
Investors continue to be optimistic about OPKO Health (OPK) owing to its potential in Rayaldee.
Opko Health (Nasdaq: OPK) announced Dr. Jon R. Cohen has retired as executive chairman and CEO of its BioReference Laboratories subsidiary. Cohen also retired from his role as senior VP and director of Miami-based Opko, although he will remain an employed adviser to the company through the end of December, and then be a consultant for another nine months. According to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Opko will pay Cohen $1 million in severance, plus the full acceleration and vesting of his stock options.
OPK Price Returns