Opko Health, Inc. (OPK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OPK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.2% of US stocks.
- OPK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- OPK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.31% of US stocks).
OPK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.45 for Opko Health Inc; that's greater than it is for just 22.39% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OPK has reported earnings growth of -165.32%, putting it ahead of merely 12.73% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Opko Health Inc comes in at 97.8%, a number that bests 93.28% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTRN, XRX, CW, VOXX, and PLPC.
- Visit OPK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.opko.com.
OPK Valuation Summary
- OPK's EV/EBIT ratio is 26; this is 11.26% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- OPK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 31.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OPK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 43.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPK.
OPK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -353.89%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 159.2%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -76.48%.
The table below shows OPK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.3% of graded US stocks.
- OPK's asset turnover comes in at 0.781 -- ranking 31st of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OCX, SRRA, and ITCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPK.
The table below shows OPK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.75||52-week high||$6.27|
|Prev. close||$3.88||52-week low||$3.02|
|Day high||$3.84||Avg. volume||5,367,590|
|50-day MA||$3.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.16||Market Cap||2.55B|
Opko Health, Inc. (OPK) Company Bio
Opko Health is a multinational biopharmaceutical and diagnostics company that seeks to establish industry leading positions in large, rapidly growing markets by leveraging its discovery, development and commercialization expertise and novel and proprietary technologies. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPK Latest Social Stream
View Full OPK Social Stream
Latest OPK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Opko Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPK as an investment opportunity.
Pfizer and OPKO Announce Extension of U.S. FDA Review of Biologics License Application of Somatrogon for Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency
NEW YORK and MIAMI, Sept. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) and OPKO Health Inc. (NASDAQ: OPK) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has extended the review period for the Biologics License Application (BLA) for somatrogon, a once-weekly long-acting recombinant human growth hormone, for the treatment of growth hormone deficiency (GHD) in pediatric patients. The Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) goal date has been extended by three months to Janu
GeneDx, Inc., a leader in genomic analysis, a wholly owned subsidiary of BioReference Laboratories, Inc., an OPKO Health company (NASDAQ:OPK), today announced it has completed clinical genetic exome sequencing for more than 300,000 patients, making the company's dataset the largest of its kind in the world. Supported by matching phenotypes, the company's market-leading genomic analysis and interpretation capabilities have created a diagnosis and discovery engine advancing genetic medicine worldw
Phillip Frost M.D., Individually And As Trustee, CEO And Chairman at Opko Health (NASDAQ:OPK), made a large insider buy on September 14, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that Trustee purchased 100,000 shares of Opko Health at a price of $3.46 per share. The total transaction amounted to $346,443. Trustee now owns a total of 223,298,871 of Opko Health worth, 779,313,059. Opko Health shares are trading
OPKO Health (OPK) forms a new JV with LeaderMed to establish a presence in China through expansion of the global availability of two of the former's long-acting development products.
LeaderMed Group and OPKO Health Form Joint Venture to Develop and Commercialize Oxyntomodulin and Factor VIIa-CTP in China and Other Asian Territories
SHANGHAI and MIAMI, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LeaderMed Health Group Limited, a pharmaceutical development company with operations based in Asia, and OPKO Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPK), a diversified healthcare company focused on diagnostics and pharmaceuticals, announce the formation of a joint venture to develop, manufacture and commercialize two of OPKO’s clinical stage, long-acting drug products in Greater China and eight other Asian territories. Under the terms of the agreements, OPKO
OPK Price Returns