Opko Health, Inc. (OPK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OPK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 50.35% of US stocks.
- OPK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OPK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.25% of US stocks).
OPK Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Opko Health Inc is higher than 92.46% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.42 for Opko Health Inc; that's greater than it is for only 22.09% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OPK has reported earnings growth of -93.97%, putting it ahead of merely 19.4% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Opko Health Inc are BRC, JOUT, MTRN, CW, and IOSP.
- Visit OPK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.opko.com.
OPK Valuation Summary
- OPK's EV/EBIT ratio is 26; this is 11.26% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- OPK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 31.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OPK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 43.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPK.
OPK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -80.27%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -98.75%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -490.51%.
The table below shows OPK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.7% of graded US stocks.
- OPK's asset turnover comes in at 0.76 -- ranking 36th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LFVN, GBT, and SYRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPK.
The table below shows OPK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.06||52-week high||$5.25|
|Prev. close||$3.02||52-week low||$2.43|
|Day high||$3.10||Avg. volume||4,639,755|
|50-day MA||$3.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.64||Market Cap||2.09B|
Opko Health, Inc. (OPK) Company Bio
Opko Health is a multinational biopharmaceutical and diagnostics company that seeks to establish industry leading positions in large, rapidly growing markets by leveraging its discovery, development and commercialization expertise and novel and proprietary technologies. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPK Latest Social Stream
View Full OPK Social Stream
Latest OPK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Opko Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPK as an investment opportunity.
OPKO Health, Inc. (OPK) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Yvonne Briggs - Investor Relations Phillip Frost - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Steve Rubin - Executive Vice President Jon Cohen - Managing Director, Executive Chairman of BioReference Laboratories Adam Logal - Chief...
Conference call begins at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time todayMIAMI, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OPKO Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPK) reports business highlights and financial results for the three months ended December 31, 2021. Business Highlights Business highlights for the fourth quarter of 2021 and subsequent weeks include the following: NGENLA® (somatrogon) injection granted regulatory approvals in Europe, Japan, Australia and Canada for pediatric growth hormone deficiency. NGENLA® is a once-week
With equity prices soaring to record levels, many execs have cashed out.
In the latest trading session, OPKO Health (OPK) closed at $3.15, marking a +0.32% move from the previous day.
MIAMI, Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OPKO Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPK) plans to report operating and financial results for the three months ended December 31, 2021 after the close of the U.S. financial markets on Thursday, February 24, 2022. OPKO’s senior management will provide a business update and discuss results as well as financial guidance during a conference call and live audio webcast on February 24th beginning at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time. CONFERENCE CALL & WEBCAST INFORMATION OPKO encou
OPK Price Returns