Opera Limited (OPRA): Price and Financial Metrics
OPRA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Opera Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OPRA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Opera Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Opera Ltd are PTEN, AG, WRE, NGD, and DO.
- OPRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Opera Ltd's official web site, go to www.opera.com.
OPRA Stock Price Chart More Charts
OPRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.79||52-week high||$14.94|
|Prev. close||$8.80||52-week low||$5.31|
|Day high||$8.90||Avg. volume||190,446|
|50-day MA||$9.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.96||Market Cap||964.48M|
Opera Limited (OPRA) Company Bio
Opera Limited is a leading provider of web browsers and digital content discovery platforms. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Oslo, Norway.