Opera Limited (OPRA): Price and Financial Metrics
OPRA Stock Summary
- OPRA's went public 2.6 years ago, making it older than just 6.45% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -84.25%, Opera Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.75% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Opera Ltd comes in at -47.81%, a number that bests only 6.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PUMP, RES, BSM, POAI, and FI.
- Visit OPRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.opera.com.
OPRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.46||52-week high||$13.93|
|Prev. close||$12.20||52-week low||$4.60|
|Day high||$12.63||Avg. volume||408,724|
|50-day MA||$9.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.12||Market Cap||1.49B|
Opera Limited (OPRA) Company Bio
Opera Limited is a leading provider of web browsers and digital content discovery platforms. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Oslo, Norway.
OPRA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Opera Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Opera Ltd ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 546.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Opera Ltd, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 343.52 -- which is good for besting 96.55% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 3.86% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- OPRA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 58.28% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OPRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPRA Latest Social Stream
View Full OPRA Social Stream
Latest OPRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Opera Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPRA as an investment opportunity.
Opera (OPRA): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.30 beats by $0.19; GAAP EPS of $0.22 beats by $0.15.Revenue of $50.44M (+3.4% Y/Y)The company raises growth estimates, sees year-over-year revenues increasing nearly 40% at the midpoint (up from 25% prior indication).Press Release...
Opera Limited announces fourth quarter 2020 financial results, exceeds expectations for revenue growth and adjusted EBITDA
Opera Limited (NASDAQ: OPRA), one of the world's largest internet consumer brands with over 380 million monthly active users, today announced its unaudited consolidated financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2020:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2021 / Opera Ltd. (NASDAQ:OPRA) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 25, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
Opera Ltd. (NASDAQ: OPRA) announced Wednesday the launch of Dify, an in-browser cashback payments solution and standalone wallet. With the release of this new technology, the Norwegian company “plans to disrupt financial services in Europe,” a recent blog post stated. Dify is launching in Spain, then expanding to other European markets. What Happened: Opera is a browser and AI-driven content provider that boasts 380 million global active users. The company aims to target the younger generations of “power shoppers” with its new Dify app. Dify will offer customers in-browser services such as e-commerce cashback integration when shopping through Opera’s partner websites. Customers opening an account will also be given a free virtual Mastercard Inc (NYSE: MA) debit card to use when they sho...
Opera Limited (NASDAQ: OPRA), one of the world's major browser providers with 380 million active users globally, including ~50 million active users in Europe, today announced the launch of new, in-browser ecommerce functionality supporting cashback and payments activities under the brand "Dify". Opera's plan is to offer in-browser services uniquely targeting a young, fast-growing set of "power shoppers'' who could benefit from installing the Dify wallet app.
OPRA Price Returns
Continue Researching OPRAWant to do more research on Opera Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!