Opera Limited (OPRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPRA POWR Grades
- OPRA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPRA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- OPRA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.53% of US stocks).
OPRA Stock Summary
- Opera Ltd's stock had its IPO on July 27, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 12.31% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Opera Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 10.23% of US stocks.
- OPRA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 7.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Opera Ltd are TWIN, IZEA, MEDS, ESE, and HBCP.
- OPRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Opera Ltd's official web site, go to www.opera.com.
OPRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OPRA's price/earnings ratio is 86.67% lower, now standing at 5.2.
- OPRA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 178.7 over the prior 38 months.
- Over the past 38 months, OPRA's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPRA.
OPRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPRA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.18% of graded US stocks.
- OPRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.203 -- ranking 486th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- V, MGNI, and GRNQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPRA.
The table below shows OPRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.54||52-week high||$10.90|
|Prev. close||$4.41||52-week low||$4.05|
|Day high||$4.62||Avg. volume||129,365|
|50-day MA||$5.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.70||Market Cap||522.71M|
Opera Limited (OPRA) Company Bio
Opera Limited is a leading provider of web browsers and digital content discovery platforms. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Oslo, Norway.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPRA Latest Social Stream
View Full OPRA Social Stream
Latest OPRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Opera Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPRA as an investment opportunity.
Opera, the company behind the popular Opera web browser, today announces an integration with Ethereum Layer 2 exchange DeversiFi powered by Starkware's Layer 2 scaling solution — providing cheap and instant transactions within its mobile browser wallet.
Nervos today announced the completion of Layer 1 integration with the native crypto wallet of Opera, (NASDAQ:OPRA) the company behind the popular, eponymous multi-platform web browser. Starting today, Opera's millions of users can send and receive $CKB within the crypto wallet built into the Opera browser on Android.
Opera Limited (NASDAQ: OPRA), one of the world's largest internet consumer brands with hundreds of millions of users worldwide, today announced its unaudited consolidated financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2021.
Opera, the company behind the popular, eponymous multi-platform web browser, has become the first browser to enable emoji-only based web addresses, to bring a new level of creativity to the internet.
Despite headwinds surrounding the Fed and inflation, NFTs and blockchain are booming -- encouraging a Bitcoin Breakout.
OPRA Price Returns