Opera Limited (OPRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPRA POWR Grades
- OPRA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPRA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- OPRA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
OPRA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.63, Opera Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 4.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.07 for Opera Ltd; that's greater than it is for just 6.37% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Opera Ltd comes in at -50.34%, a number that bests merely 4.57% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Opera Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CRWS, GBL, CECE, TACO, and SCSC.
- OPRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Opera Ltd's official web site, go to www.opera.com.
OPRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OPRA's price/earnings ratio is 86.67% lower, now standing at 5.2.
- OPRA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 178.7 over the prior 38 months.
- Over the past 38 months, OPRA's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPRA.
OPRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPRA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.72% of graded US stocks.
- OPRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.186 -- ranking 488th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- NLOK, MFH, and NXTD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPRA.
The table below shows OPRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.06||52-week high||$13.93|
|Prev. close||$9.17||52-week low||$8.14|
|Day high||$9.29||Avg. volume||228,880|
|50-day MA||$9.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.24||Market Cap||1.04B|
Opera Limited (OPRA) Company Bio
Opera Limited is a leading provider of web browsers and digital content discovery platforms. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Oslo, Norway.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPRA Latest Social Stream
View Full OPRA Social Stream
Latest OPRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Opera Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPRA as an investment opportunity.
Opera GX is introducing iCUE integration that makes CORSAIR gear dynamically respond to browsing. From now on, whenever you start the browser, open a new tab, finish a file download or complete any number of other browsing tasks, your CORSAIR gear will respond with one of a set of custom effects courtesy of Opera GX's design team - further ensuring that Opera GX is an essential tool for every gamer
Opera Limited (NASDAQ: OPRA), one of the world's major browser developers and a leading internet consumer brand, announced today that Frode Jacobsen, Chief Financial Officer, and Matthew Wolfson, Vice President of Investor Relations, will present and host one-on-one investor meetings at the Citi 2021 Global Technology Virtual Conference. Further, the company will host 1x1 meetings at the Lake Street Best Ideas Growth (BIG5) Conference and the 4th EFG Hermes Virtual Investor Conference.
(Bloomberg) -- SoftBank Vision Fund 2 led a $400 million funding round for OPay, valuing the Nigerian mobile-payments platform at $2 billion and marking the investment vehicle’s first bet in Africa.Also participating in the round were Sequoia Capital China, DragonBall Capital, the venture arm of Chinese food-delivery giant Meituan, Redpoint China, Source Code Capital, SoftBank Ventures Asia and 3W Capital, according to OPay.“We want to be the power that helps emerging markets reach a faster econ
OPRA earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Opera Limited announces second quarter 2021 financial results, revenue growth exceeds expectations and adjusted EBITDA meets expectations
Opera Limited (NASDAQ: OPRA), one of the world's largest internet consumer brands with hundreds of millions of users worldwide, today announced its unaudited consolidated financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
OPRA Price Returns