Opera Limited (OPRA): Price and Financial Metrics
OPRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.67||52-week high||$28.58|
|Prev. close||$12.95||52-week low||$3.92|
|Day high||$13.75||Avg. volume||813,912|
|50-day MA||$15.70||Dividend yield||6.1%|
|200-day MA||$12.33||Market Cap||1.23B|
OPRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPRA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OPRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPRA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- OPRA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
OPRA Stock Summary
- For OPRA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 8.04% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OPERA LTD is reporting a growth rate of -336.98%; that's higher than only 4.42% of US stocks.
- The volatility of OPERA LTD's share price is greater than that of 92.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPERA LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be ORGS, ASGN, ESCA, ABM, and SMPL.
- OPRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OPERA LTD's official web site, go to www.opera.com.
OPRA Valuation Summary
- OPRA's price/earnings ratio is 34.1; this is 102.98% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 62 months, OPRA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 204.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPRA.
OPRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPRA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.18% of graded US stocks.
- OPRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.203 -- ranking 486th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- V, MGNI, and GRNQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPRA.
The table below shows OPRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Opera Limited (OPRA) Company Bio
Opera Limited is a leading provider of web browsers and digital content discovery platforms. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Oslo, Norway.
OPRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPRA Latest Social Stream
View Full OPRA Social Stream
Latest OPRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPERA LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPRA as an investment opportunity.
The artificial intelligence (AI) wave has supercharged Opera (NASDAQ: OPRA) stock this year, with shares of the web browser company soaring an impressive 111% so far in 2023. On July 14, it emerged that Opera will be raising $300 million in capital by issuing new shares. Opera stock has been heading south ever since the announcement was made, losing 35% of its value.
Opera GX, the browser for gamers, today announced that its number of monthly active users (MAU) has surpassed 25 million across desktop and mobile devices. This milestone highlights Opera GX's increasing adoption within the gaming community and its integral position within gaming culture.
Opera – a leading web innovator – is partnering with Chess.com to put chess right inside the browser. With custom builds for both desktop and mobile products, the collaboration will ensure chess fans can stay engaged with their community wherever they happen to be.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
According to Fundstrat’s Tom Lee, the U.
OPRA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|