Opera Limited (OPRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPRA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OPRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPRA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- OPRA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
OPRA Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.08 for OPERA LTD; that's greater than it is for just 7.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42%, OPERA LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.82% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OPERA LTD is reporting a growth rate of -268.58%; that's higher than just 6% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMPL, RICK, THR, ACT, and ALG.
- Visit OPRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.opera.com.
OPRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OPRA's price/earnings ratio is 141.38% higher, now standing at 56.
- OPRA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 170.3 over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPRA.
OPRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPRA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.18% of graded US stocks.
- OPRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.203 -- ranking 486th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- V, MGNI, and GRNQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPRA.
The table below shows OPRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.67||52-week high||$9.69|
|Prev. close||$8.43||52-week low||$3.92|
|Day high||$8.74||Avg. volume||223,013|
|50-day MA||$7.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.58||Market Cap||981.60M|
Opera Limited (OPRA) Company Bio
Opera Limited is a leading provider of web browsers and digital content discovery platforms. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Oslo, Norway.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPRA Latest Social Stream
View Full OPRA Social Stream
Latest OPRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPERA LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPRA as an investment opportunity.
Opera Limited's (NASDAQ:OPRA) Financials Are Too Obscure To Link With Current Share Price Momentum: What's In Store For the Stock?
Most readers would already be aware that Opera's (NASDAQ:OPRA) stock increased significantly by 45% over the past three...
Why Opera Stock Jumped This Week
Opera (NASDAQ: OPRA) investors beat the market by a wide margin this week. Shares were up 24% through Thursday trading, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence, while the S&P 500 gained just 0.3%. The digital platform specialist's stock is up over 40% so far in 2023 compared to a 3.7% increase in the broader market.
Opera Full Year 2022 Earnings: Beats Expectations
Opera ( NASDAQ:OPRA ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$331.5m (up 32% from FY 2021). Net...
Opera Limited (NASDAQ:OPRA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Opera Limited (NASDAQ:OPRA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 27, 2023 Operator: Welcome to the Opera Limited Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. Please be advised that today’s call is being recorded. I […]
Q4 2022 Opera Ltd Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Opera Ltd Earnings Call
OPRA Price Returns
Continue Researching OPRAWant to do more research on Opera Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Opera Ltd (OPRA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Opera Ltd (OPRA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Opera Ltd (OPRA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...