OPORTUN FINANCIAL CORP (OPRT): Price and Financial Metrics
OPRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.68||52-week high||$8.06|
|Prev. close||$6.83||52-week low||$2.19|
|Day high||$6.82||Avg. volume||309,495|
|50-day MA||$6.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.70||Market Cap||227.41M|
OPRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPRT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OPRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPRT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- OPRT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 39.97% of US stocks).
OPRT Stock Summary
- OPRT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.27 -- higher than merely 3.63% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OPORTUN FINANCIAL CORP is higher than only 2.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, OPRT has reported earnings growth of -397.08%, putting it ahead of just 3.73% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CGC, OUT, CVEO, BFI, and CNDT.
- OPRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OPORTUN FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.oportun.com.
OPRT Valuation Summary
- OPRT's price/earnings ratio is -1.1; this is 111.58% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 48 months, OPRT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 55.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPRT.
OPRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.19% of graded US stocks.
- OPRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 35th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OPRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPORTUN FINANCIAL CORP (OPRT) Company Bio
Oportun is a high-growth, mission-driven CDFI and provider of inclusive, affordable financial services powered by a deep, data-driven understanding of its customers and advanced proprietary technology. By lending money to hardworking, low-to-moderate-income individuals, Oportun helps them move forward in their lives, demonstrate their creditworthiness, and establish the credit history they need to access new opportunities. Oportun serves customers online, over the phone, or in person in English and Spanish
OPRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPRT Latest Social Stream
View Full OPRT Social Stream
Latest OPRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPORTUN FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPRT as an investment opportunity.
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / September 26, 2023 / OportunOportun is committed to positively impacting the communities in which we live and serve. Last month, along with more than 300 of our colleagues around the world, we again put words into action ...
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 20-21, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
Oportun Financial Corporation (OPRT) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
SAN CARLOS, Calif., Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oportun (Nasdaq: OPRT), a mission-driven fintech, today announced that it will participate in the upcoming Sidoti September Virtual Investor Conference. Oportun’s Chief Executive Officer Raul Vazquez and Chief Financial and Administrative Officer Jonathan Coblentz will present and participate in investor meetings at the conference. The presentation will begin at 4:00 pm ET on September 20 and can be accessed live at this link. A link to the
In a recent transaction, Institutional Venture Management XIV, LLC has reduced its holdings in Oportun Financial Corp (NASDAQ:OPRT). This article provides an in-depth analysis of the transaction, the profiles of both the firm and the traded company, and the potential implications of this move. The transaction took place on September 5, 2023, with the firm reducing its stake by 50,000 shares.
OPRT Price Returns