OPORTUN FINANCIAL CORP (OPRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPRT POWR Grades
- OPRT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.88% of US stocks.
- OPRT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- OPRT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
OPRT Stock Summary
- Oportun Financial Corp's stock had its IPO on September 26, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 3.47% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Oportun Financial Corp is reporting a growth rate of -127.21%; that's higher than just 15.84% of US stocks.
- Oportun Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -26.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 9.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oportun Financial Corp are RMCF, BZH, MCRI, RM, and WD.
- OPRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oportun Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.oportun.com.
OPRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OPRT's price/sales ratio is 25% higher, now standing at 1.5.
- OPRT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.4 over the prior 23 months.
- Over the past 23 months, OPRT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPRT.
OPRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.52% of graded US stocks.
- OPRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 33rd of 436 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OPRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.16||52-week high||$26.09|
|Prev. close||$24.19||52-week low||$10.94|
|Day high||$24.28||Avg. volume||73,799|
|50-day MA||$22.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.23||Market Cap||677.62M|
OPORTUN FINANCIAL CORP (OPRT) Company Bio
Oportun is a high-growth, mission-driven CDFI and provider of inclusive, affordable financial services powered by a deep, data-driven understanding of its customers and advanced proprietary technology. By lending money to hardworking, low-to-moderate-income individuals, Oportun helps them move forward in their lives, demonstrate their creditworthiness, and establish the credit history they need to access new opportunities. Oportun serves customers online, over the phone, or in person in English and Spanish
Most Popular Stories View All
OPRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPRT Latest Social Stream
View Full OPRT Social Stream
Latest OPRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oportun Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPRT as an investment opportunity.
Strong progress toward quarterly and full-year objectivesSAN CARLOS, Calif., Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oportun Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: OPRT), an A.I.-driven financial services and technology company that provides hardworking people with access to responsible and affordable credit, today provided an intra-quarter update on its strategic initiatives. “We continue to be very pleased with how our third-quarter and full-year 2021 are progressing,” said Oportun CEO Raul Vazquez. “Oport
SAN CARLOS, Calif., Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oportun Financial Corporation (Oportun or the Company) (Nasdaq: OPRT), today announced that its Chief Executive Officer Raul Vazquez will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the Barclays Global Virtual Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, September 14, 2021. The fireside chat will be available via webcast and will begin at 2:45 PM Eastern Time.
Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Jefferies, JPMorgan Chase Back $600M Oportun Warehouse Credit Facility
Oportun Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: OPRT), a financial services and technology company that uses artificial intelligence to inform its credit decisions, this week announced the closing of a new warehouse credit facility of $600 million, backed by a portion of Oportuns unsecured and secured personal loans. Read More The post Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Jefferies, JPMorgan Chase Back $600M Oportun Warehouse Credit Facility appeared first on Crowdfund Insider .
Commitments from Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Jefferies and J.P. MorganSAN CARLOS, Calif., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oportun Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: OPRT), an A.I.-driven financial services and technology company that provides hardworking people with access to responsible and affordable credit, today announced the closing of a new warehouse credit facility of $600 million, backed by a portion of Oportun’s unsecured and secured personal loans. The new facility includes commitmen
Our Vice President and Assistant General Counsel, Marta Miyar Palacios, has dedicated her career to causes that have a positive impact in the lives of others. We are grateful to have her leadership...
OPRT Price Returns