OPORTUN FINANCIAL CORP (OPRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPRT POWR Grades
- OPRT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPRT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- OPRT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 56.23% of US stocks).
OPRT Stock Summary
- OPRT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3.36 -- higher than just 14.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Oportun Financial Corp's stock had its IPO on September 26, 2019, making it an older stock than only 2.41% of US equities in our set.
- Oportun Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 34.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.28% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oportun Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HOME, OPY, JAN, NLS, and DLHC.
- OPRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oportun Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.oportun.com.
OPRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OPRT's price/earnings ratio is 263.28% lower, now standing at -20.9.
- OPRT's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.6 over the prior 21 months.
- Over the past 21 months, OPRT's price/earnings ratio has gone down $64.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPRT.
OPRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.16||52-week high||$22.90|
|Prev. close||$21.29||52-week low||$10.94|
|Day high||$21.73||Avg. volume||80,497|
|50-day MA||$20.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.75||Market Cap||592.06M|
OPORTUN FINANCIAL CORP (OPRT) Company Bio
Oportun is a high-growth, mission-driven CDFI and provider of inclusive, affordable financial services powered by a deep, data-driven understanding of its customers and advanced proprietary technology. By lending money to hardworking, low-to-moderate-income individuals, Oportun helps them move forward in their lives, demonstrate their creditworthiness, and establish the credit history they need to access new opportunities. Oportun serves customers online, over the phone, or in person in English and Spanish
OPRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPRT Latest Social Stream
View Full OPRT Social Stream
Latest OPRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oportun Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPRT as an investment opportunity.
SAN CARLOS, Calif., April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oportun (Nasdaq: OPRT), a financial services company that leverages its digital platform to provide hardworking people with responsible, affordable, and credit-building alternatives to payday and auto title loans, today published a statement of support for the Equality Act (H.R.5). “We believe that every person has a fundamental right to equality, regardless of their sexual orientation, gender, age, nationality, or race,” said Ezra Garrett, SVP of Public Affairs and Impact at Oportun. “We are proud to support this important legislation that will protect every person who identifies as LGBTQ+ from discrimination and ensures that they are free to pursue their own version of the American Dream.” Highlighting the company’s commitment to ...
SAN CARLOS, Calif., April 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oportun (Nasdaq: OPRT), a financial services company that leverages its digital platform to provide hardworking people with responsible, affordable, and credit-building alternatives to payday and auto title loans, today published its 2020 Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Report. “In our first annual Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Report, we have outlined our priorities around social impact, environmental performance, and governance, and we are proud of the positive impact we have had on the communities we serve and the company we have built,” said Oportun CEO, Raul Vazquez. “This includes donating at least 1 percent of our pretax income, equating to $2.6 million since 2016, to qualified nonprofits and directi...
Oportun continues to advance economic equity with its A.I.-driven credit underwriting, providing hardworking people with affordable credit and a path to the financial mainstreamSAN CARLOS, Calif., March 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oportun Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: OPRT), a financial services company that leverages its digital platform to provide hardworking people with responsible, affordable, and credit-building alternatives to payday and auto title loans, today announced that it has originated more than 4 million loans and $10 billion to customers who have largely been underserved by the financial mainstream. “More than 100 million hardworking people in the U.S. live outside the financial mainstream because traditional providers are unable to accurately assess their creditworthi...
SAN CARLOS, Calif., March 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oportun Financial Corporation (“Oportun”), a financial services company that leverages its digital platform to provide hard working people with responsible, affordable, and credit-building alternatives to payday and auto-title loans, today announced the issuance of $375 million of two-year asset-backed notes secured by a pool of its unsecured personal installment loans. The offering included four classes of fixed rate notes: Class A, Class B, Class C and Class D notes. DBRS, Inc. rated all classes of notes, assigning ratings of AA (low) (sf), A (low) (sf), BBB (low) (sf) and BB (high) (sf), respectively. Kroll Bond Rating Agency, LLC rated the Class A and Class B notes, assigning ratings of A (sf) and BBB (sf), respectively. The not...
A unit of Oportun Financial Corp was under investigation by the U.S. consumer watchdog regarding its legal collection practices from 2019 until 2021, the financial services firm said in a regulatory filing late Thursday. Oportun Inc, which received an investigation demand from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) on March 3, said legal collection practices and hardship treatments offered by the company during the COVID-19 pandemic are now under the scanner. The parent company said its practices were in full compliance with the CFPB guidance.
OPRT Price Returns