OPORTUN FINANCIAL CORP (OPRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPRT POWR Grades
- OPRT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 69.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPRT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- OPRT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
OPRT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OPORTUN FINANCIAL CORP is higher than just 3.78% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, OPRT has reported earnings growth of -182.16%, putting it ahead of only 8.65% of US stocks in our set.
- OPORTUN FINANCIAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -608.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 0.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPORTUN FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MFIN, RM, ATLC, LOCO, and IDEX.
- Visit OPRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oportun.com.
OPRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OPRT's price/sales ratio is 89.66% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 40 months, OPRT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 46.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPRT.
OPRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.19% of graded US stocks.
- OPRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 35th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OPRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.48||52-week high||$18.87|
|Prev. close||$6.51||52-week low||$4.03|
|Day high||$6.55||Avg. volume||210,872|
|50-day MA||$5.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.54||Market Cap||215.09M|
OPORTUN FINANCIAL CORP (OPRT) Company Bio
Oportun is a high-growth, mission-driven CDFI and provider of inclusive, affordable financial services powered by a deep, data-driven understanding of its customers and advanced proprietary technology. By lending money to hardworking, low-to-moderate-income individuals, Oportun helps them move forward in their lives, demonstrate their creditworthiness, and establish the credit history they need to access new opportunities. Oportun serves customers online, over the phone, or in person in English and Spanish
Most Popular Stories View All
OPRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPRT Latest Social Stream
View Full OPRT Social Stream
Latest OPRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPORTUN FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPRT as an investment opportunity.
Oportun (Nasdaq:OPRT), a mission-driven fintech and digital banking platform, today announced that it has been named a winner of the 2023 CEO Connection Economic Justice Award and recognized as an Economic Justice Champion.
Bullish Oportun Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:OPRT) insiders filled their treasuries with US$596k worth of stock over last year
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
OPRT, E and STLA made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on January 9, 2023.
OPRT, STLA, RGA, CAG and CPB have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on January 9 , 2023.
Lenders have rushed to earn the government's socially conscious seal of approval. Now, they are pushing back on reforms.
OPRT Price Returns