Orange (ORAN): Price and Financial Metrics
ORAN Stock Summary
- ORAN has a higher market value than 94.46% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $38,650,622,383.
- Of note is the ratio of Orange's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Orange's share price is greater than that of merely 10.98% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCE, TEF, PSA, XEL, and EXC.
- Visit ORAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orange.com.
ORAN Stock Price Chart More Charts
ORAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.92||52-week high||$16.80|
|Prev. close||$14.24||52-week low||$13.77|
|Day high||$14.12||Avg. volume||792,614|
|50-day MA||$14.44||Dividend yield||3.58%|
|200-day MA||$15.22||Market Cap||37.03B|
Orange (ORAN) Company Bio
Orange provides a range of fixed telephony and mobile telecommunications, data transmission, and other value-added services to consumers, businesses, and other telecommunications operators worldwide. The company was formerly known as France Telecom and changed its name to Orange in July 2013. Orange was founded in 1990 and is based in Paris, France.
ORAN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Orange with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Orange ranked in the 23st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Orange ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.01 years, is -0.11% -- higher than only 15.23% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Orange's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 6%; for context, that number is higher than just 1.98% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Orange experienced a tax rate of about 22% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Communication Services), this tax rate is higher than 86.01% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|