Orange (ORAN): Price and Financial Metrics
ORAN Stock Summary
- ORAN has a market capitalization of $38,650,622,383 -- more than approximately 94.46% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Orange's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Orange's share price is greater than that of merely 11.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCE, TEF, PSA, XEL, and EXC.
- ORAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Orange's official web site, go to www.orange.com.
ORAN Stock Price Chart More Charts
ORAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.83||52-week high||$16.80|
|Prev. close||$13.92||52-week low||$13.77|
|Day high||$14.11||Avg. volume||795,977|
|50-day MA||$14.40||Dividend yield||3.66%|
|200-day MA||$15.21||Market Cap||36.79B|
Orange (ORAN) Company Bio
Orange provides a range of fixed telephony and mobile telecommunications, data transmission, and other value-added services to consumers, businesses, and other telecommunications operators worldwide. The company was formerly known as France Telecom and changed its name to Orange in July 2013. Orange was founded in 1990 and is based in Paris, France.
ORAN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Orange. To summarize, we found that Orange ranked in the 23st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ORAN, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Orange over the past 4.01 years is -0.11%; that's better than just 14.33% of cash flow producing equities in the Communication Services sector, where it is classified.
- 42% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 16.88% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Orange's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 6%; for context, that number is higher than merely 1.88% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|