Orange (ORAN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ORAN has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.11%, higher than about merely 10.72% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, ORAN has returned $1,860,000,000 US dollars, more than 91.73% of US dividend issuers.
- ORAN's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 163.76% over the past 4 years -- higher than 94.31% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ORAN's price: CZZ, AVD, AQN, TRI and SLM.
ORAN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Orange, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 539.84% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ORAN, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for ORAN, its beta is lower than 95.39% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- ORAN's market cap of approximately $33 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 95.8% of them.
ORAN Dividend Chart
ORAN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|