Owl Rock Capital Corporation (ORCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORCC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ORCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- ORCC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ORCC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 24.64% of US stocks).
ORCC Stock Summary
- OWL ROCK CAPITAL CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 16.94% of US listed stocks.
- For ORCC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.78% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of OWL ROCK CAPITAL CORP's share price is greater than that of just 15.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OWL ROCK CAPITAL CORP are ARCC, PFLT, GSBD, NMFC, and FSK.
- ORCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OWL ROCK CAPITAL CORP's official web site, go to overview-orcc.
ORCC Valuation Summary
- ORCC's price/earnings ratio is 11.4; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 43 months, ORCC's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORCC.
ORCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.22||52-week high||$15.33|
|Prev. close||$13.06||52-week low||$10.18|
|Day high||$13.27||Avg. volume||1,980,950|
|50-day MA||$12.50||Dividend yield||9.98%|
|200-day MA||$12.71||Market Cap||5.21B|
Owl Rock Capital Corporation (ORCC) Company Bio
Owl Rock Capital Corporation provides asset management services. The Company offers investment strategy, direct lending solutions, acquisitions, recapitalization, and other related as activities. Owl Rock Capital serves customers in the State of New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORCC Latest Social Stream
View Full ORCC Social Stream
Latest ORCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OWL ROCK CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORCC as an investment opportunity.
Owl Rock Capital Corp. Reports Third Quarter Net Investment Income Per Share of $0.37 and NAV Per Share of $14.85; Increases Quarterly Regular Dividend and Introduces Quarterly Supplemental Dividend
Owl Rock Capital Corporation (NYSE: ORCC, or the "Company") today reported net investment income of $146.8 million, or $0.37 per share, and net income of $265.4 million, or $0.67 per share, for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Reported net asset value per share was $14.85 at September 30, 2022 as compared to $14.48 at June 30, 2022.
Owl Rock Capital Corporation Schedules Earnings Release and Quarterly Earnings Call to Discuss its Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Financial Results
Owl Rock Capital Corporation (NYSE: ORCC) ("ORCC") today announced it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 after market close. ORCC invites all interested persons to its webcast / conference call on Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its third quarter ended September 30, 2022 financial results.
Joining me this morning are our chief executive officer, Craig Packer, our chief financial officer and chief operating officer, Jonathan Lamm, and other members of our senior management team. Good morning, everyone, and thank you for joining us today.
Owl Rock Capital Corporation (ORCC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.23% and 2.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Owl Rock Capital Corp. Reports Second Quarter Net Investment Income Per Share of $0.32 and NAV Per Share of $14.48
Owl Rock Capital Corporation (NYSE: ORCC, or the "Company") today reported net investment income of $125.1 million, or $0.32 per share, and net loss of $34.9 million, or $(0.09) per share, for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. Reported net asset value per share was $14.48 at June 30, 2022 as compared to $14.88 at March 31, 2022.
ORCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|