Owl Rock Capital Corporation (ORCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORCC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ORCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.35% of US stocks.
- ORCC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ORCC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 27.99% of US stocks).
ORCC Stock Summary
- Owl Rock Capital Corp's stock had its IPO on July 18, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 7.68% of US equities in our set.
- For ORCC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.69% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ORCC is more volatile than only 0.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Owl Rock Capital Corp are ARCC, GSBD, FSK, NMFC, and PFLT.
- ORCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Owl Rock Capital Corp's official web site, go to overview-orcc.
ORCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ORCC's EV/EBIT ratio is 47.67% higher, now standing at 12.7.
- Over the past 25 months, ORCC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
- ORCC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.2 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORCC.
ORCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.70||52-week high||$15.33|
|Prev. close||$12.95||52-week low||$12.53|
|Day high||$13.08||Avg. volume||2,362,551|
|50-day MA||$14.38||Dividend yield||9.58%|
|200-day MA||$14.44||Market Cap||5.01B|
Owl Rock Capital Corporation (ORCC) Company Bio
Owl Rock Capital Corporation provides asset management services. The Company offers investment strategy, direct lending solutions, acquisitions, recapitalization, and other related as activities. Owl Rock Capital serves customers in the State of New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORCC Latest Social Stream
View Full ORCC Social Stream
Latest ORCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Owl Rock Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORCC as an investment opportunity.
Joining me this morning are chief executive officer, Craig Packer; our chief financial officer and chief operating officer, Jonathan Lamm; and other members of our senior management team. Good morning, everyone, and thank you for joining us today.
Owl Rock Capital's (ORCC) fourth-quarter results are supported by an increase in the debt investment portfolio.
Owl Rock Capital Corporation (ORCC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.06% and 5.12%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Owl Rock Capital Corp. Reports Full Year Results and Fourth Quarter Net Investment Income Per Share of $0.35 and NAV Per Share of $15.08
Owl Rock Capital Corporation (NYSE: ORCC, or the "Company") today reported net investment income of $137.9 million, or $0.35 per share, and net income of $174.0 million, or $0.44 per share, for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021. Reported net asset value per share was $15.08 at December 31, 2021 as compared to $14.95 at September 30, 2021.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks to consider in the portfolio of Pat Fallon. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Pat Fallon Stock Portfolio: 5 Stocks To Consider. Patrick Fallon, often referred to as “Pat” Fallon, is a businessman and politician hailing from Massachusetts. Fallon […]
ORCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|