Owl Rock Capital Corporation (ORCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORCC POWR Grades
- ORCC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.45% of US stocks.
- ORCC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- ORCC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.16% of US stocks).
ORCC Stock Summary
- Owl Rock Capital Corp's stock had its IPO on July 18, 2019, making it an older stock than only 4.49% of US equities in our set.
- For ORCC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.65% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ORCC is more volatile than only 0.57% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Owl Rock Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GSBD, PFLT, FSK, ARCC, and NMFC.
- Visit ORCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to overview-orcc.
ORCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ORCC's EV/EBIT ratio is 47.67% higher, now standing at 12.7.
- Over the past 25 months, ORCC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
- ORCC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.2 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORCC.
ORCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.42||52-week high||$14.97|
|Prev. close||$14.42||52-week low||$11.12|
|Day high||$14.49||Avg. volume||1,269,047|
|50-day MA||$14.46||Dividend yield||8.6%|
|200-day MA||$14.16||Market Cap||5.66B|
Owl Rock Capital Corporation (ORCC) Company Bio
Owl Rock Capital Corporation provides asset management services. The Company offers investment strategy, direct lending solutions, acquisitions, recapitalization, and other related as activities. Owl Rock Capital serves customers in the State of New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORCC Latest Social Stream
View Full ORCC Social Stream
Latest ORCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Owl Rock Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORCC as an investment opportunity.
An impressive portfolio and a healthy revenue stream make Owl Rock Capital (ORCC) an attractive stock.
Owl Rock Capital Corporation Schedules Earnings Release and Quarterly Earnings Call to Discuss its Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2021 Financial Results
Owl Rock Capital Corporation (NYSE: ORCC) ("ORCC") today announced it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 after market close. ORCC invites all interested persons to its webcast / conference call on Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its third quarter ended September 30, 2021 financial results.
Owl Rock Capital Corp (ORCC) is a specialty finance company that provides direct lending solutions to middle market businesses. Its primary investment goal is to generate current income, but it may also generate capital gains to some extent. The company says it targets opportunities that offer favorable risk-adjusted returns. Let’s take a look at the company’s latest financial performance and newly added risk factor. (See Owl Rock Capital stock charts on TipRanks). Owl Rock Capital’s Q2 Financial Results The company reported net investment income per share of $0.30 for Q2 2021, compared to $0.34 in the same quarter last year and consensus estimates of $0.29.
(Bloomberg) -- Blue Owl Capital Inc. recently committed funding to its tenth $1 billion-sized financing of 2021, the latest sign of rapid growth in private lending, co-president Mark Lipschultz said Tuesday.Most Read from BloombergThe Global Housing Market Is Broken, and It’s Dividing Entire CountriesIstanbul Turns Taps on Old Fountains, Joining Global Push for Free DrinksFor Christo and Jeanne-Claude, Wrapping the Arc de Triomphe Is a Final VictoryIs There Room for E-Scooters in New York City?M
Dividend stocks are good investments for retirees and others seeking predictable income from their portfolio -- especially when they also offer long-term growth potential. Many large, established companies pay out regular dividends quarterly. Owl Rock Capital (NYSE: ORCC) is a middle-market lender with a dividend yield of 8.5% at Friday's closing price.
ORCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|