Owl Rock Capital Corporation (ORCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORCC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ORCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.8% of US stocks.
- ORCC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ORCC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ORCC Stock Summary
- OWL ROCK CAPITAL CORP's stock had its IPO on July 18, 2019, making it an older stock than just 14.47% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OWL ROCK CAPITAL CORP is higher than it is for about 99.73% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ORCC is more volatile than just 14.09% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OWL ROCK CAPITAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PFLT, ARCC, GSBD, GBDC, and FSK.
- Visit ORCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to overview-orcc.
ORCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ORCC's price/sales ratio is 50% higher, now standing at 4.2.
- Over the past 39 months, ORCC's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORCC.
ORCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.33||52-week high||$15.33|
|Prev. close||$11.25||52-week low||$11.12|
|Day high||$11.42||Avg. volume||2,193,331|
|50-day MA||$12.84||Dividend yield||10.94%|
|200-day MA||$13.75||Market Cap||4.46B|
Owl Rock Capital Corporation (ORCC) Company Bio
Owl Rock Capital Corporation provides asset management services. The Company offers investment strategy, direct lending solutions, acquisitions, recapitalization, and other related as activities. Owl Rock Capital serves customers in the State of New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORCC Latest Social Stream
View Full ORCC Social Stream
Latest ORCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OWL ROCK CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORCC as an investment opportunity.
Joining me this morning are our chief executive officer, Craig Packer, our chief financial officer and chief operating officer, Jonathan Lamm, and other members of our senior management team. Good morning, everyone, and thank you for joining us today.
Owl Rock Capital Corporation (ORCC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.23% and 2.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Owl Rock Capital Corp. Reports Second Quarter Net Investment Income Per Share of $0.32 and NAV Per Share of $14.48
Owl Rock Capital Corporation (NYSE: ORCC, or the "Company") today reported net investment income of $125.1 million, or $0.32 per share, and net loss of $34.9 million, or $(0.09) per share, for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. Reported net asset value per share was $14.48 at June 30, 2022 as compared to $14.88 at March 31, 2022.
Owl Rock Capital Corporation Schedules Earnings Release and Quarterly Earnings Call to Discuss its Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2022 Financial Results
Owl Rock Capital Corporation (NYSE: ORCC) ("ORCC") today announced it will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022 on Wednesday, August 3, 2022 after market close. ORCC invites all interested persons to its webcast / conference call on Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its second quarter ended June 30, 2022 financial results.
Owl Rock Capital (ORCC) expects the acquisition to create a premier equipment finance platform, which will be responsible for providing tailored financial solutions for the clients.
ORCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|