Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (ORGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORGO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ORGO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORGO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ORGO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ORGO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.32, ORGANOGENESIS HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 14.34% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ORGANOGENESIS HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -51.62%; that's higher than just 23.14% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ORGO is more volatile than 86.78% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORGO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JOUT, BRC, IOSP, MGIC, and EML.
- ORGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ORGANOGENESIS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to organogenesis.com.
ORGO Valuation Summary
- ORGO's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 66.67% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 74 months, ORGO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORGO.
ORGO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -19903.07%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 205.83%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -7237.35%.
The table below shows ORGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORGO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.36% of graded US stocks.
- ORGO's asset turnover comes in at 1.426 -- ranking 12th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VRTX, ACOR, and TPST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORGO.
The table below shows ORGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.80||52-week high||$9.27|
|Prev. close||$2.93||52-week low||$2.23|
|Day high||$2.92||Avg. volume||656,243|
|50-day MA||$2.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.11||Market Cap||366.56M|
Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (ORGO) Company Bio
Organogenesis Holdings Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, focuses on development, manufacturing, and commercializing drugs and medicines for wound care, surgical, and sports medicine markets. Organogenesis Holdings serves customers in the United States and Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORGO Latest Social Stream
View Full ORGO Social Stream
Latest ORGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORGANOGENESIS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORGO as an investment opportunity.
The share price of Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:ORGO) fell to $2.48 per share on Wednesday from $2.58. While Organogenesis Holdings Inc. has underperformed by -3.88%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ORGO fell by -67.07%, with highs and lows ranging from $9.27 to $2.23, […]
Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:ORGO) marked $2.59 per share on Friday, down from a previous closing price of $2.90. While Organogenesis Holdings Inc. has underperformed by -10.69%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ORGO fell by -69.09%, with highs and lows ranging from $9.27 to […]
Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:ORGO) marked $2.61 per share on Wednesday, up from a previous closing price of $2.51. While Organogenesis Holdings Inc. has overperformed by 3.98%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ORGO fell by -72.84%, with highs and lows ranging from $10.39 to […]
Organogenesis Holdings Inc. to Participate in the Cantor Fitzgerald Medical and Aesthetic Dermatology, Ophthalmology and Medtech Conference
CANTON, Mass., Dec. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: ORGO), a leading regenerative medicine company focused on the development, manufacture, and commercialization of product solutions for the Advanced Wound Care and Surgical and Sports Medicine markets, today announced that company management will participate in the Cantor Fitzgerald Medical and Aesthetic Dermatology, Ophthalmology and Medtech Conference, which is being held at The Fontainebleau Miami Beach in Mi
Lifshitz Law PLLC Announces Investigations of Sleep Number Corporation (NASDAQ: SNBR), Organogenesis Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ORGO), Netflix Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX), and Mullen Automotive Inc. (NASDAQ: MULN)
NEW YORK, Nov. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sleep Number Corporation (NASDAQ: SNBR)
ORGO Price Returns
Continue Researching ORGOWant to see what other sources are saying about Organogenesis Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Organogenesis Holdings Inc (ORGO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Organogenesis Holdings Inc (ORGO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Organogenesis Holdings Inc (ORGO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch