Orgenesis Inc. (ORGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORGS Stock Summary
- ORGS has a higher market value than merely 12.85% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $51,602,425.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.72%, ORGENESIS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.2% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ORGS has reported earnings growth of -108.67%, putting it ahead of just 13.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ORGENESIS INC are SNCE, RVP, INDO, IVDA, and XOMA.
- Visit ORGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orgenesis.com.
ORGS Valuation Summary
- ORGS's EV/EBIT ratio is -10.7; this is 205.42% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 132 months, ORGS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORGS.
ORGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORGS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.67% of graded US stocks.
- ORGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.277 -- ranking 161st of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ACRX, ASMB, and JNJ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORGS.
The table below shows ORGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.02||52-week high||$4.04|
|Prev. close||$2.12||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$2.16||Avg. volume||35,617|
|50-day MA||$2.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.06||Market Cap||51.60M|
Orgenesis Inc. (ORGS) Company Bio
Orgenesis Inc., a service and research company, focus on the development and manufacture of cell therapy for advanced medicinal products in the field of regenerative medicine industry. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Germantown, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORGS Latest Social Stream
View Full ORGS Social Stream
Latest ORGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORGENESIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORGS as an investment opportunity.
We're starting the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to watch on Wednesday morning!
It is doubtless a positive to see that the Orgenesis Inc. ( NASDAQ:ORGS ) share price has gained some 44% in the last...
Orgenesis and Kurve Therapeutics Announce Pre-Clinical Study Results for a Cell-Based Oncolytic Virus Bearing Product Demonstrating Over 50% Reduction in a Murine Glioblastoma Model
Combines mesenchymal stem-cell-based product, with Kurve’s intranasal drug delivery technologyGERMANTOWN, Md., Dec. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orgenesis Inc. (NASDAQ: ORGS) (“Orgenesis” or the “Company”), a global biotech company working to unlock the full potential of cell and gene therapies, and Kurve Therapeutics, a next-generation medtech and drug formulation company, today announced positive preclinical study results for intranasal administration of a cell-based oncolytic virus bearing pr
Orgenesis ( NASDAQ:ORGS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$7.99m (down 7.9% from 3Q 2021...
Orgenesis Inc. ( NASDAQ:ORGS ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to shine...
ORGS Price Returns