Orgenesis Inc. (ORGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORGS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ORGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORGS is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ORGS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ORGS Stock Summary
- ORGS's current price/earnings ratio is 2.19, which is higher than just 1.19% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Orgenesis Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, ORGS has reported earnings growth of -187.49%, putting it ahead of just 11.1% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CANF, ERYP, XCUR, AUTL, and TLC.
- ORGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Orgenesis Inc's official web site, go to www.orgenesis.com.
ORGS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ORGS's EV/EBIT ratio is 93.17% lower, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 115 months, ORGS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ORGS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 115 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORGS.
ORGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORGS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.67% of graded US stocks.
- ORGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.277 -- ranking 161st of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ACRX, ASMB, and JNJ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORGS.
The table below shows ORGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.00||52-week high||$8.30|
|Prev. close||$5.08||52-week low||$4.14|
|Day high||$5.05||Avg. volume||248,366|
|50-day MA||$5.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.45||Market Cap||122.69M|
Orgenesis Inc. (ORGS) Company Bio
Orgenesis Inc., a service and research company, focus on the development and manufacture of cell therapy for advanced medicinal products in the field of regenerative medicine industry. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Germantown, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORGS Latest Social Stream
View Full ORGS Social Stream
Latest ORGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orgenesis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORGS as an investment opportunity.
Proactive news headlines including Endeavour Mining, PayPal, Alternus Energy, Phunware, Todos Medical and Orgenesis
New York, Aug. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the US and Canada, has covered the following companies:
Orgenesis Announces Collaboration Agreement with Savicell to License and Deploy its ImmunoBiopsy Platform
Goal to accelerate development, QC testing and manufacturing of Orgenesis cell and gene therapy platform
Orgenesis Announces Collaboration Agreement with Savicell to License and Deploy its ImmunoBiopsy™ Platform
Goal to accelerate development, QC testing and manufacturing of Orgenesis’ cell and gene therapy platform New assays being developed to potentially enhance the potency of cell and gene therapies for use within POCare platform Plan to develop companion diagnostics to enhance targeting of cell and gene therapies GERMANTOWN, Md., Aug. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orgenesis Inc. (NASDAQ: ORGS) (“Orgenesis” or the “Company”), a global biotech company working to unlock the full potential of cell and g
Keynotes, Educational Panels and 60 Companies to Present at the SNN Network Summer Virtual Event on August 17-19, 2021
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / August 16, 2021 / The SNN Network Summer Virtual Event will take place on August 17-19, 2021, where 60 SmallCap, MicroCap and NanoCap public and private companies will be presenting via virtual webcast to a global investor audience.The SNN Network Summer Virtual Event begins on Tuesday, August 17, 2021 with the "MicroCap Investing Workshop" starting at 8:00am EST and featuring well-known financial influencers, investors, fund managers, and key opinion leaders, incl
GERMANTOWN, MD / ACCESSWIRE / August 12, 2021 / Orgenesis Inc. (NASDAQ:ORGS), a global biotech company working to unlock the full potential of cell and gene therapies, today announced that it will be presenting at the SNN Network Summer Virtual Event 2021 on Thursday, August 19 at 8:00 am ET.
ORGS Price Returns