Orgenesis Inc. (ORGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORGS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.26, Orgenesis Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.33% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Orgenesis Inc is reporting a growth rate of -214.95%; that's higher than merely 9.19% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Orgenesis Inc comes in at 114.13%, a number that bests 92.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Orgenesis Inc are ERYP, IVA, CBIO, CDTX, and VCNX.
- Visit ORGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orgenesis.com.
ORGS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ORGS's EV/EBIT ratio is 93.17% lower, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 115 months, ORGS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ORGS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 115 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORGS.
ORGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORGS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.67% of graded US stocks.
- ORGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.277 -- ranking 161st of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ACRX, ASMB, and JNJ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORGS.
The table below shows ORGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.30||52-week high||$5.49|
|Prev. close||$2.42||52-week low||$1.77|
|Day high||$2.45||Avg. volume||43,827|
|50-day MA||$2.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.34||Market Cap||57.09M|
Orgenesis Inc. (ORGS) Company Bio
Orgenesis Inc., a service and research company, focus on the development and manufacture of cell therapy for advanced medicinal products in the field of regenerative medicine industry. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Germantown, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORGS Latest Social Stream
View Full ORGS Social Stream
Latest ORGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orgenesis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORGS as an investment opportunity.
Orgenesis reaches next milestone in collaboration with Hospital Infantil Universitario Niño Jesús in Madrid
Orgenesis achieves milestone in the placement of the Orgenesis Mobile Processing Units and Lab (OMPUL) for the development of cell and gene therapies at the Hospital OMPULs expected to contribute to significant cost reductions and accelerate development of cell and gene therapies GERMANTOWN, Md., Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orgenesis Inc. (NASDAQ: ORGS) (“Orgenesis” or the “Company”), a global biotech company working to unlock the full potential of cell and gene therapies, today announces
Orgenesis and Johns Hopkins University expand POCare in Maryland through creation of the Maryland Center for Cell Therapy Manufacturing
Center will expand Orgenesis’ Point of Care (POCare) Platform Capabilities in MarylandGERMANTOWN, Md., Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orgenesis Inc. (NASDAQ: ORGS) (“Orgenesis” or the “Company”), a global biotech company working to unlock the full potential of cell and gene therapies, and The Johns Hopkins University, today announce the next phase of their collaboration. This new phase involves construction of a cell and gene therapy processing facility for point of care treatment of patients
Orgenesis (NASDAQ:ORGS) and Stealth BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ:MITO) are both small-cap medical companies, but which is the better business? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their analyst recommendations, earnings, dividends, valuation, institutional ownership, profitability and risk. Analyst Ratings This is a summary of current ratings for Orgenesis and Stealth BioTherapeutics, as provided 
Millennium Management LLC lifted its stake in shares of Orgenesis Inc. (NASDAQ:ORGS) by 954.8% in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 131,790 shares of the company’s stock after acquiring an additional 119,296 shares during the quarter. Millennium Management […]
Orgenesis Inc (NASDAQ: ORGS ) announced that its joint venture with Theracell Advanced Biotechnology S.A. in Greece has been designated a "Priority Investment of Strategic National Importance." The designation was awarded by Enterprise Greece, the official Greek national investment and trade promotion agency responsible for allocating the government funds. The joint venture will be inducted into Greece''s fast-track licensing and approval process. In addition, the joint venture will also receive Full story available on Benzinga.com
ORGS Price Returns