Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ORMP): Price and Financial Metrics
ORMP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.39% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 21.08, Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.97% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RCUS, ATHX, CNAT, BCRX, and INO.
- Visit ORMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oramed.com.
ORMP Stock Price Chart More Charts
ORMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.98||52-week high||$5.80|
|Prev. close||$5.10||52-week low||$2.32|
|Day high||$5.18||Avg. volume||84,998|
|50-day MA||$3.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.38||Market Cap||86.64M|
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ORMP) Company Bio
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. engages in the research and development of pharmaceutical solutions for the use of orally ingestible capsules or pills for delivery of polypeptides. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Jerusalem, Israel.