Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ORMP): Price and Financial Metrics
ORMP Stock Summary
- Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 12.72% of US listed stocks.
- For ORMP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 8.16% of US equities we're observing.
- ORMP's price/sales ratio is 33.86; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KALV, CNAT, RCUS, VNE, and MGEN.
- ORMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.oramed.com.
ORMP Stock Price Chart More Charts
ORMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.85||52-week high||$6.05|
|Prev. close||$4.85||52-week low||$2.32|
|Day high||$4.96||Avg. volume||107,803|
|50-day MA||$5.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.74||Market Cap||86.27M|
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ORMP) Company Bio
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. engages in the research and development of pharmaceutical solutions for the use of orally ingestible capsules or pills for delivery of polypeptides. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Jerusalem, Israel.