Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ORMP): Price and Financial Metrics
ORMP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ORMP is 0.16 -- better than only 12.72% of US stocks.
- For ORMP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 8.16% of US equities we're observing.
- ORMP's price/sales ratio is 33.86; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc are KALV, CNAT, RCUS, VNE, and MGEN.
- ORMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.oramed.com.
ORMP Stock Price Chart More Charts
ORMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.08||52-week high||$6.05|
|Prev. close||$5.18||52-week low||$2.32|
|Day high||$5.29||Avg. volume||136,025|
|50-day MA||$4.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.65||Market Cap||90.10M|
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ORMP) Company Bio
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. engages in the research and development of pharmaceutical solutions for the use of orally ingestible capsules or pills for delivery of polypeptides. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Jerusalem, Israel.