Old Second Bancorp, Inc. (OSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSBC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OSBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OSBC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- OSBC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 20.43% of US stocks).
OSBC Stock Summary
- OSBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.48% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OSBC's revenue has grown 44.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 80.74% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OSBC is more volatile than only 17.73% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLD SECOND BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CVLY, FBMS, MCBC, EQBK, and FNCB.
- OSBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OLD SECOND BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.oldsecond.com.
OSBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OSBC's price/earnings ratio is 96.52% higher, now standing at 22.6.
- OSBC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSBC.
OSBC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1473.48%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 99.32%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 80.37%.
The table below shows OSBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.57% of graded US stocks.
- OSBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 114th of 428 Banking stocks.
- TREE, ESXB, and NBTB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSBC.
The table below shows OSBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.13||52-week high||$17.80|
|Prev. close||$17.16||52-week low||$11.95|
|Day high||$17.30||Avg. volume||197,912|
|50-day MA||$15.59||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$14.56||Market Cap||763.55M|
Old Second Bancorp, Inc. (OSBC) Company Bio
Old Second Bancorp operates as a holding company for Old Second National Bank that provides a range of banking services for clients in Aurora, Illinois and its surrounding communities, as well as in the Chicago metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Aurora, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full OSBC Social Stream
Latest OSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLD SECOND BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSBC as an investment opportunity.
Old Second Bancorp (OSBC) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Immunocore Holdings, Old Second Bancorp, EDAP TMS, Barrett Business Services and MainStreet Bancshares
Immunocore Holdings, Old Second Bancorp, EDAP TMS, Barrett Business Services and MainStreet Bancshares are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Old Second Bancorp Inc.: O2 Sponsor Finance Provides $13.3MM Senior Credit Facility to Support West Edge Partners'' Acquisition of Dakotaland Autoglass
CHICAGO, IL / ACCESSWIRE / November 21, 2022 / O2 Sponsor Finance, a division of Old Second National Bank, today announced that it provided $13,350,000 in senior secured credit facilities to suppor…
O2 Sponsor Finance Provides $13.3MM Senior Credit Facility to Support West Edge Partners' Acquisition of Dakotaland Autoglass
/ O2 Sponsor Finance, a division of Old Second National Bank, today announced that it provided $13,350,000 in senior secured credit facilities to support West Edge Partners acquisition of Dakotaland Autoglass ("DAG" or the "Company").
Investors target stocks that are witnessing a bullish run. Some of the stocks seeing price strength are IMCR, EDAP, BBSI, OSBC and MNSB.
OSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OSBCWant to do more research on Old Second Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Old Second Bancorp Inc (OSBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Old Second Bancorp Inc (OSBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Old Second Bancorp Inc (OSBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch