Old Second Bancorp, Inc. (OSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSBC POWR Grades
- OSBC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.49% of US stocks.
- OSBC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- OSBC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
OSBC Stock Summary
- OSBC's went public 25.83 years ago, making it older than 71.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- OSBC's current price/earnings ratio is 10.09, which is higher than only 17.27% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.12 for Old Second Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OSBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCFC, UVSP, SAL, ACNB, and BFC.
- Visit OSBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oldsecond.com.
OSBC Valuation Summary
OSBC's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 16.67% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSBC.
OSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.56||52-week high||$14.45|
|Prev. close||$13.59||52-week low||$6.92|
|Day high||$13.72||Avg. volume||96,346|
|50-day MA||$13.51||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$11.01||Market Cap||391.34M|
Old Second Bancorp, Inc. (OSBC) Company Bio
Old Second Bancorp operates as a holding company for Old Second National Bank that provides a range of banking services for clients in Aurora, Illinois and its surrounding communities, as well as in the Chicago metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Aurora, Illinois.
OSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full OSBC Social Stream
Latest OSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Old Second Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSBC as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Old Second Bancorp (OSBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.54% and 8.32%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Old Second Reports First Quarter Net Income of $11.9 million, or $0.40 per Diluted Share, Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.05 per Share
AURORA, IL / ACCESSWIRE / April 21, 2021 / Old Second Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company," "we," "us," and "our") (NASDAQ:OSBC), the parent company of Old Second National Bank (the "Bank"), today announced financial results for the first quarter of 2021.
Is Old Second Bancorp (OSBC) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
Old Second Bancorp (OSBC) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
OSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OSBCWant to do more research on Old Second Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Old Second Bancorp Inc (OSBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Old Second Bancorp Inc (OSBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Old Second Bancorp Inc (OSBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch