Old Second Bancorp, Inc. (OSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSBC POWR Grades
- OSBC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.96% of US stocks.
- OSBC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OSBC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 30.45% of US stocks).
OSBC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OSBC is 0.26 -- better than merely 20.86% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.97 for Old Second Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 23.89%, Old Second Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 75.74% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Old Second Bancorp Inc are CVLY, GFED, CCNE, CBFV, and GABC.
- Visit OSBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oldsecond.com.
OSBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OSBC's price/sales ratio is 21.88% lower, now standing at 2.5.
- OSBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OSBC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSBC.
OSBC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 52.78%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -52.04%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 33.35%.
The table below shows OSBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.57% of graded US stocks.
- OSBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 114th of 428 Banking stocks.
- TREE, ESXB, and NBTB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSBC.
The table below shows OSBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.60||52-week high||$15.68|
|Prev. close||$13.74||52-week low||$11.16|
|Day high||$13.74||Avg. volume||230,433|
|50-day MA||$14.32||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$13.71||Market Cap||604.67M|
Old Second Bancorp, Inc. (OSBC) Company Bio
Old Second Bancorp operates as a holding company for Old Second National Bank that provides a range of banking services for clients in Aurora, Illinois and its surrounding communities, as well as in the Chicago metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Aurora, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full OSBC Social Stream
Latest OSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Old Second Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSBC as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Bhz Capital Management, Lp (Current Portfolio) buys Banc of California Inc, Primis Financial Corp, Mid Penn Bancorp Inc, Southern States Bancshares Inc, Columbia Banking System Inc, sells , Wintrust Financial Corp, , , PacWest Bancorp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Bhz Capital Management, Lp.
Investment company Siena Capital Partners GP, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Old Second Bancorp Inc, American Riviera Bank, Mountain Commerce Bancorp Inc, Parke Bancorp Inc, Finward Bancorp, sells , Middlefield Banc Corp, Foresight Financial Group, Comunibanc Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Siena Capital Partners GP, LLC.
No summary available.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Old Second Bancorp (OSBC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
OSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OSBCWant to do more research on Old Second Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Old Second Bancorp Inc (OSBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Old Second Bancorp Inc (OSBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Old Second Bancorp Inc (OSBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch