Old Second Bancorp, Inc. (OSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSBC POWR Grades
- OSBC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.11% of US stocks.
- OSBC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- OSBC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
OSBC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.1 for Old Second Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.68% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 40.52%, Old Second Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 84.33% of about US stocks.
- Old Second Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -13.96%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 17.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OSBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCFC, BY, CVLY, SRCE, and OBNK.
- Visit OSBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oldsecond.com.
OSBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OSBC's price/sales ratio is 21.88% lower, now standing at 2.5.
- OSBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OSBC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSBC.
OSBC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 99.56%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 52.42%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 502.89%.
The table below shows OSBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.35% of graded US stocks.
- OSBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 117th of 437 Banking stocks.
- EVBN, ESXB, and NBTB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSBC.
The table below shows OSBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.37||52-week high||$14.45|
|Prev. close||$12.00||52-week low||$7.19|
|Day high||$12.41||Avg. volume||113,926|
|50-day MA||$11.86||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$12.19||Market Cap||355.12M|
Old Second Bancorp, Inc. (OSBC) Company Bio
Old Second Bancorp operates as a holding company for Old Second National Bank that provides a range of banking services for clients in Aurora, Illinois and its surrounding communities, as well as in the Chicago metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Aurora, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full OSBC Social Stream
Latest OSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Old Second Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSBC as an investment opportunity.
Old Second Bancorp, Inc. (the "Old Second ) (NASDAQ: OSBC), the holding company for Old Second National Bank (the "Bank"), announced today that it has increased the size of the Board of Directors to 14 members and appointed Dennis Klaeser to the Board, effective August 17, 2021. Mr. Klaeser was also appointed to the Board of Directors of the Bank.
Bradley Adams Is The Executive VP & CFO of Old Second Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:OSBC) And They Just Picked Up 10% More Shares
Investors who take an interest in Old Second Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OSBC ) should definitely note that the Executive VP...
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates SQ, TBIO, OSBC, IKNX; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with Afterpay Limited. Afterpay shareholders are expected to receive Square common stock in connection with the merger. Following completion of the transaction, Square shareholders are expected to own a
NEW YORK, Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. announces investigation into possible breach of fiduciary duties in connection with the merger of HFC and Sinclair Oil Corporation. If you are an investor, and would like information about our investigation, please complete the Information Request Form or contact Joshua Lifshitz, Esq. by telephone at (516)493-9780 or e-mail at [email protected] Old Second Bancorp, Inc. (NasdaqGS: OSBC) Li
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates MDLA, SQ, TBIO, OSBC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
OSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OSBCWant to do more research on Old Second Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Old Second Bancorp Inc (OSBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Old Second Bancorp Inc (OSBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Old Second Bancorp Inc (OSBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch