Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (OSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSG POWR Grades
- OSG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.8% of US stocks.
- OSG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- OSG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 61.61% of US stocks).
OSG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of OVERSEAS SHIPHOLDING GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OSG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.84% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OVERSEAS SHIPHOLDING GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of -154.8%; that's higher than just 10.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OVERSEAS SHIPHOLDING GROUP INC are RLJ, CIO, LPI, RPT, and GSAT.
- Visit OSG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.osg.com.
OSG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, OSG's price/earnings ratio is 251.02% lower, now standing at -14.8.
- OSG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 82 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSG.
OSG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.17%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -68.19%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -59.21%.
The table below shows OSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.19% of graded US stocks.
- OSG's asset turnover comes in at 0.312 -- ranking 65th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- LPG, RRTS, and WERN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSG.
The table below shows OSG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.02||52-week high||$3.39|
|Prev. close||$3.01||52-week low||$1.64|
|Day high||$3.09||Avg. volume||292,517|
|50-day MA||$2.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.26||Market Cap||266.25M|
Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (OSG) Company Bio
Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. primarily engages in the ocean transportation of crude oil and petroleum products. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Tampa, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSG Latest Social Stream
View Full OSG Social Stream
Latest OSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OVERSEAS SHIPHOLDING GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSG as an investment opportunity.
TAMPA, Fla., August 08, 2022--Overseas Shipholding Group Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
TAMPA, Fla., August 01, 2022--Overseas Shipholding Group to Announce Second Quarter 2022 Results on August 8, 2022
TAMPA, Fla., June 13, 2022--Overseas Shipholding Group Announces Share Repurchase Program
TAMPA, Fla., May 12, 2022--Overseas Shipholding Group Announces Annual Meeting of Stockholders Remote Participation
TAMPA, Fla., May 09, 2022--Overseas Shipholding Group Reports First Quarter 2022 Results
OSG Price Returns
Continue Researching OSGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Overseas Shipholding Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Overseas Shipholding Group Inc (OSG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Overseas Shipholding Group Inc (OSG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Overseas Shipholding Group Inc (OSG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch