Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (OSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OSG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.04% of US stocks.
- OSG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OSG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 57th percentile.
OSG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of OVERSEAS SHIPHOLDING GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, OSG has reported earnings growth of -289.26%, putting it ahead of only 5.51% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OSG comes in at 18.45% -- higher than that of 90.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OVERSEAS SHIPHOLDING GROUP INC are RPT, CYXT, WES, EDRY, and MDRR.
- Visit OSG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.osg.com.
OSG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, OSG's price/sales ratio is 60% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- OSG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 88 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSG.
OSG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -200.95%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -102.45%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 109.03%.
The table below shows OSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.19% of graded US stocks.
- OSG's asset turnover comes in at 0.312 -- ranking 65th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- LPG, RRTS, and WERN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSG.
The table below shows OSG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.71||52-week high||$3.94|
|Prev. close||$3.73||52-week low||$1.90|
|Day high||$3.71||Avg. volume||577,077|
|50-day MA||$3.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.97||Market Cap||291.74M|
Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (OSG) Company Bio
Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. primarily engages in the ocean transportation of crude oil and petroleum products. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Tampa, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSG Latest Social Stream
View Full OSG Social Stream
Latest OSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OVERSEAS SHIPHOLDING GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSG as an investment opportunity.
Overseas Shipholding Group Announces Share Repurchase Program
TAMPA, Fla., March 17, 2023--Overseas Shipholding Group Announces Share Repurchase Program
Overseas Shipholding Group Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
TAMPA, Fla., March 09, 2023--OVERSEAS SHIPHOLDING GROUP REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2022 RESULTS
Overseas Shipholding Group to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results on March 9, 2023
TAMPA, Fla., February 28, 2023--Overseas Shipholding Group to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full year 2022 Results on March 9, 2023
Overseas Shipholding Group Announces Charter Option Extensions for Vessels Leased from American Shipping Company
TAMPA, Fla., December 08, 2022--Overseas Shipholding Group Announces Charter Option Extensions for Vessels Leased from American Shipping Company
Overseas Shipholding Group Announces Share Repurchase
TAMPA, Fla., November 15, 2022--Overseas Shipholding Group Announces Share Repurchase
OSG Price Returns
Continue Researching OSGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Overseas Shipholding Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Overseas Shipholding Group Inc (OSG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Overseas Shipholding Group Inc (OSG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Overseas Shipholding Group Inc (OSG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...