Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (OSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OSG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.28% of US stocks.
- OSG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- OSG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.3% of US stocks).
OSG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Overseas Shipholding Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OSG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.06% of US equities we're observing.
- OSG's price/sales ratio is 0.58; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 10.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Overseas Shipholding Group Inc are EDRY, INN, ASC, CMCT, and CXW.
- OSG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Overseas Shipholding Group Inc's official web site, go to www.osg.com.
OSG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, OSG's price/earnings ratio is 231.91% lower, now standing at -21.7.
- OSG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 116.2 over the prior 68 months.
- OSG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 68 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSG.
OSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.70||52-week high||$3.04|
|Prev. close||$2.70||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$2.71||Avg. volume||723,229|
|50-day MA||$2.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.24||Market Cap||234.53M|
Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (OSG) Company Bio
Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. primarily engages in the ocean transportation of crude oil and petroleum products. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Tampa, Florida.
OSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSG Latest Social Stream
View Full OSG Social Stream
Latest OSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Overseas Shipholding Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSG as an investment opportunity.
TAMPA, Fla., July 29, 2021--Overseas Shipholding Group to Announce Second Quarter 2021 Results on August 6, 2021
American shipping could see dramatic consolidation with news the owners of TOTE Maritime have lodged a bid to take over tanker giant Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG). OSG revealed on Friday that Saltchuk Holdings, the owner of TOTE and Foss Maritime, had lodged a $3 per share bid to take over the tanker operator. OSGs board
Tanker shipping company Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) has received a non-binding acquisition offer from Saltchuk Holdings for a price of $3.00 per share. The post OSG gets acquisition offer from [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
Shares of Overseas Shipholding Group (NYSE:OSG) soared almost forty percent in early morning trading after they announced that Saltchuk is interested in acquiring the company. Overseas Shipholding Group, a public
OSG Price Returns
Continue Researching OSGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Overseas Shipholding Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Overseas Shipholding Group Inc (OSG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Overseas Shipholding Group Inc (OSG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Overseas Shipholding Group Inc (OSG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch