OSI Systems, Inc. (OSIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSIS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OSIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.55% of US stocks.
- OSIS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OSIS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.66% of US stocks).
OSIS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OSIS is currently 19.56, higher than 73.56% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 27.4%, OSI SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 73.22% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OSIS is more volatile than just 13.6% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OSI SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CARG, SNES, ISR, ECOM, and AXGN.
- Visit OSIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.osi-systems.com.
OSIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OSIS's price/earnings ratio is 46.48% lower, now standing at 11.4.
- Over the past 243 months, OSIS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSIS.
OSIS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -17.57%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 6.05%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.57%.
The table below shows OSIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSIS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.69% of graded US stocks.
- OSIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.864 -- ranking 64th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- XLNX, CAMP, and PLXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSIS.
The table below shows OSIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.93||52-week high||$103.17|
|Prev. close||$73.07||52-week low||$72.64|
|Day high||$74.27||Avg. volume||99,282|
|50-day MA||$88.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$85.25||Market Cap||1.25B|
OSI Systems, Inc. (OSIS) Company Bio
OSI Systems is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic system and components for critical applications in the homeland security, healthcare, defense and aerospace industries. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Hawthorne, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSIS Latest Social Stream
View Full OSIS Social Stream
Latest OSIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OSI SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSIS as an investment opportunity.
HAWTHORNE, Calif., September 19, 2022--OSI Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: OSIS) today announced that the Company's board of directors has increased the number of shares available under the Company’s current share repurchase program to 2,000,000 shares. Of the 3 million shares authorized for repurchase under the buyback program established in 2020, the Company has purchased approximately 1.9 million shares of common stock.
Many investors define successful investing as beating the market average over the long term. But the risk of stock...
HAWTHORNE, Calif., August 30, 2022--OSI Systems, Inc. (the "Company" or "OSI Systems") (NASDAQ: OSIS) today announced that its Security division has received an order valued at approximately $22 million to provide comprehensive service, maintenance, and spare parts support for various Rapiscan® cargo and vehicle inspection (CVI) systems deployed internationally.
OSI Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: OSIS) reported fourth-quarter revenue growth of 1.4% year-over-year to $336.82 million, beating the consensus of $336.38 million. The gross margin expanded by 82 bps to 36.4%. The operating income improved by 16.9% Y/Y to $39.56 million, and the margin expanded by 155 bps to 11.7%. Adjusted EPS was $1.96, beating the consensus of $1.95. During the quarter ended June 30, 2022, OSIS's book-to-bill ratio was 1.0, and the backlog was $1.2 billion (+15% Y/Y). Q4 operating c
OSI (OSIS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.51% and 0.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OSIS Price Returns