OSI Systems, Inc. (OSIS): Price and Financial Metrics
OSIS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.94%, Osi Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 17.71% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Osi Systems Inc's share price is greater than that of only 22.41% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Osi Systems Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 6.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of 79.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Osi Systems Inc are PWFL, OPTN, CHFS, TRUE, and SNES.
- Visit OSIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.osi-systems.com.
OSIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.62||52-week high||$98.26|
|Prev. close||$96.39||52-week low||$49.96|
|Day high||$96.95||Avg. volume||90,916|
|50-day MA||$93.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.71||Market Cap||1.70B|
OSI Systems, Inc. (OSIS) Company Bio
OSI Systems is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic system and components for critical applications in the homeland security, healthcare, defense and aerospace industries. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Hawthorne, California.
OSIS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Osi Systems Inc. To summarize, we found that Osi Systems Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Osi Systems Inc ended up being:
- 86% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 62.94% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Osi Systems Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 5.46. This coverage rate is greater than that of 62.17% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 16.14% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OSIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSIS Latest Social Stream
View Full OSIS Social Stream
Latest OSIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Osi Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSIS as an investment opportunity.
OSI Systems, Inc. (the "Company" or "OSI Systems") (NASDAQ: OSIS) today announced that its Healthcare division, Spacelabs Healthcare®, received an order valued at approximately $4 million to provide a suite of healthcare products and related accessories to a U.S. based hospital. The Company will provide Xhibit® Central Stations with XTR Telemetry, Qube® Patient Monitors, Spacelabs SafeNSoundTM patient management software, and Xprezzon® Central Stations including the Sentinel® Cardiology Information Management System.
Worldwide Explosive Detector Competitive Analysis and Benchmark Study 2021 Featuring Safran, Smiths Group, L-3 Communications, OSI Systems, Nuctech, Implant Sciences, Flir Systems, and Chemring - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Worldwide Explosive Detector Competitive Analysis and Leadership Study" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. Over the years, the level of demand for explosive detectors has increased due to rise in terrorist activities across the globe. Explosive detector is used for a variety of end use industries, such as aviation, military and defense, commercial, cargo and transport, and others and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 11%. The major growth dr
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • OSI Systems (NASDAQ: OSIS ) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $1.14 per share on revenue of $272.66 million. • GATX (NYSE: GATX ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.88 per share on revenue of $301.53 million. • McDonald's (NYSE: MCD ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $1.78 per share on revenue of $5.37 billion. • Silicom (NASDAQ: SILC ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.46 per share on revenue of $30.14 million. • A.O. Smith (NYSE: AOS ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.58 per share on revenue of $769.03 million. • Allegheny Technologies (NYSE: ATI ) is estimated to report quarterly loss at $0.36 per share on revenue of $603.99 million. • Brunswick (NYSE: BC ) is expected to report quarter...
HAWTHORNE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OSI Systems, Inc. (the “Company” or “OSI Systems”) (NASDAQ: OSIS) today announced financial results for the three and six months ended December 31, 2020. Deepak Chopra, OSI Systems’ Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, stated, “We are pleased with our second quarter performance as we delivered record adjusted earnings despite the continued impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. With a healthy backlog and robust pipeline of opportunities, we believe we are well pos
Global Telehealth Market Current and Future Trends, Leading Players, Industry Segments and Regional Forecast By 2027 | CAGR of 22.67% | Giffen Solutions, Capsule Technologies, Chiron Health, Cisco, Biotricity, A&D company, Limited, OSI Systems, Biotronik,
A new market study on the Telehealth Market with 100+ market data Tables, Pie Chat, Graphs & Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed analysis. Telehealth Market helps to see what factors are influencing the business, where the brand is situated,
OSIS Price Returns
Continue Researching OSISWant to do more research on Osi Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!