OSI Systems, Inc. (OSIS): Price and Financial Metrics
OSIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$123.28||52-week high||$139.90|
|Prev. close||$122.99||52-week low||$77.77|
|Day high||$125.54||Avg. volume||99,985|
|50-day MA||$116.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$114.23||Market Cap||2.09B|
OSIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSIS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OSIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.03% of US stocks.
- OSIS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OSIS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 30.47% of US stocks).
OSIS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OSIS is 1.78 -- better than 68.55% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OSI SYSTEMS INC is higher than 80% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of OSI SYSTEMS INC's share price is greater than that of 28.74% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OSI SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IGT, LFUS, ISSC, TECH, and KRMD.
- OSIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OSI SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.osi-systems.com.
OSIS Valuation Summary
- OSIS's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 38.46% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- OSIS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSIS.
OSIS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 92.43%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 1.51%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 7.96%.
The table below shows OSIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSIS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.69% of graded US stocks.
- OSIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.864 -- ranking 64th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- XLNX, CAMP, and PLXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSIS.
The table below shows OSIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSI Systems, Inc. (OSIS) Company Bio
OSI Systems is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic system and components for critical applications in the homeland security, healthcare, defense and aerospace industries. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Hawthorne, California.
OSIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSIS Latest Social Stream
View Full OSIS Social Stream
Latest OSIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OSI SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSIS as an investment opportunity.
HAWTHORNE, Calif., November 30, 2023--OSI Systems, Inc. (the "Company" or "OSI Systems") (NASDAQ: OSIS) today announced that its Security division was awarded a contract from an international airport for approximately $18 million to provide various checkpoint and hold baggage screening solutions. Among the systems to be provided are the RTT® 110 (Real Time Tomography) explosive detection system for screening hold baggage, Metor® Walk-Through Metal Detector, and Itemiser® 5X explosive trace detec
OSI (OSIS) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
OSIS vs. OLED: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
OSI Systems (OSIS) prospects are benefiting from strong clientele and an expanding order book.
OSIS Price Returns