OSI Systems, Inc. (OSIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSIS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OSIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.91% of US stocks.
- OSIS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- OSIS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 68th percentile.
OSIS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.78%, Osi Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 19.72% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Osi Systems Inc's share price is greater than that of just 14.29% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OSIS comes in at 6.88% -- higher than that of 75.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Osi Systems Inc are CRVL, NTCT, G, SUPN, and DIOD.
- Visit OSIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.osi-systems.com.
OSIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.57||52-week high||$101.78|
|Prev. close||$95.64||52-week low||$66.11|
|Day high||$96.08||Avg. volume||91,429|
|50-day MA||$97.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$88.40||Market Cap||1.72B|
OSI Systems, Inc. (OSIS) Company Bio
OSI Systems is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic system and components for critical applications in the homeland security, healthcare, defense and aerospace industries. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Hawthorne, California.
OSIS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Osi Systems Inc. To summarize, we found that Osi Systems Inc ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OSIS, they are:
- Osi Systems Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 20 -- greater than 79.99% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Osi Systems Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 6.15. This coverage rate is greater than that of 62.23% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 13.62% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OSIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSIS Latest Social Stream
View Full OSIS Social Stream
Latest OSIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Osi Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSIS as an investment opportunity.
Spacelabs Healthcare Partners With Masimo to Bring Advanced Measurements to Spacelabs Patient Monitors
A variety of advanced Masimo measurements are being integrated into Spacelabs' multi-parameter monitors.
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • OSI Systems (NASDAQ: Full story available on Benzinga.com
OSI Systems, Inc. (the "Company" or "OSI Systems") (NASDAQ: OSIS) today announced that its Security division was one of three vendors awarded an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity ("IDIQ") contract by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection ("CBP") for multi-energy portal x-ray systems, including installation and training. The IDIQ contract has a potential value of up to $480 million and contains a five-year ordering period for systems and up to ten years for potential maintenance support.
Spacelabs Healthcare Awarded New Premier Agreement for Physiological Patient Monitoring and Non-Invasive Cardiology Products
Spacelabs Healthcare awarded new Premier agreement for patient monitoring and non-invasive cardiology products.
OSI (OSIS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
OSIS Price Returns