OSI Systems, Inc. (OSIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSIS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OSIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OSIS is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- OSIS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.22% of US stocks).
OSIS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 95.45, OSI SYSTEMS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 77.69% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for OSI SYSTEMS INC comes in at 0.07%, a number that bests just 24.51% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of OSI SYSTEMS INC's share price is greater than that of just 22.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OSIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MAPS, PRLB, PHUN, APPS, and AXGN.
- Visit OSIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.osi-systems.com.
OSIS Valuation Summary
- OSIS's price/earnings ratio is 14; this is 45.1% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- OSIS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSIS.
OSIS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -21.35%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 6.36%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 92.43%.
The table below shows OSIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSIS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.69% of graded US stocks.
- OSIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.864 -- ranking 64th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- XLNX, CAMP, and PLXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSIS.
The table below shows OSIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.95||52-week high||$103.17|
|Prev. close||$94.24||52-week low||$69.31|
|Day high||$94.00||Avg. volume||59,994|
|50-day MA||$85.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.07||Market Cap||1.57B|
OSI Systems, Inc. (OSIS) Company Bio
OSI Systems is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic system and components for critical applications in the homeland security, healthcare, defense and aerospace industries. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Hawthorne, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSIS Latest Social Stream
View Full OSIS Social Stream
Latest OSIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OSI SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSIS as an investment opportunity.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
OSI (OSIS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
HAWTHORNE, Calif., January 18, 2023--OSI Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSIS) today announced that it will hold its quarterly conference call on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 9:00am PT to discuss its results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022.
HAWTHORNE, Calif., January 17, 2023--OSI Systems, Inc. (the "Company" or "OSI Systems") (NASDAQ: OSIS) today announced that its Security division has received an award with a value exceeding $200 million from an international customer to provide security infrastructure utilizing the Company’s broad portfolio of cargo and vehicle inspection systems, which include mobile and fixed platforms. In addition to providing these systems, the Company expects to manage the civil works to support the deploy
OSIS Price Returns