OSI Systems, Inc. (OSIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSIS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OSIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OSIS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OSIS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 29.01% of US stocks).
OSIS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OSIS is currently 28.7, higher than 79.57% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 27.13%, Osi Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 77.13% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Osi Systems Inc's share price is greater than that of only 24.69% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Osi Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be REKR, ISR, PRTK, HRMY, and QUOT.
- OSIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Osi Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.osi-systems.com.
OSIS Valuation Summary
- OSIS's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.8; this is 47.91% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- OSIS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OSIS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSIS.
OSIS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.88%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 32.72%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 8.35%.
The table below shows OSIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSIS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.69% of graded US stocks.
- OSIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.864 -- ranking 64th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- XLNX, CAMP, and PLXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSIS.
The table below shows OSIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.90||52-week high||$101.80|
|Prev. close||$83.52||52-week low||$76.09|
|Day high||$85.28||Avg. volume||102,088|
|50-day MA||$81.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.32||Market Cap||1.45B|
OSI Systems, Inc. (OSIS) Company Bio
OSI Systems is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic system and components for critical applications in the homeland security, healthcare, defense and aerospace industries. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Hawthorne, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSIS Latest Social Stream
View Full OSIS Social Stream
Latest OSIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Osi Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSIS as an investment opportunity.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? One common approach is...
HAWTHORNE, Calif., February 08, 2022--OSI Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: OSIS), today announced that it will present at the Cowen and Company 43rd Annual Aerospace/Defense & Industrials Conference on Tuesday, February 8, 2022, at 01:30 PM ET.
No summary available.
OSI (OSIS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.47% and 0.73%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HAWTHORNE, Calif., January 27, 2022--OSI Systems, Inc. (the "Company" or "OSI Systems") (NASDAQ: OSIS) today announced financial results for the three and six months ended December 31, 2021.
OSIS Price Returns