Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc - Ordinary Shares (OSMT): Price and Financial Metrics
OSMT Stock Summary
- OSMT's went public 1.34 years ago, making it older than merely 0.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OSMT is more volatile than 91.31% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc, a group of peers worth examining would be XOG, MUR, WLL, SM, and GPRK.
- To check out Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001739426.
OSMT Stock Price Chart More Charts
OSMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.84||52-week high||$7.97|
|Prev. close||$5.59||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$5.91||Avg. volume||510,691|
|50-day MA||$6.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.32||Market Cap||300.88M|
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc - Ordinary Shares (OSMT) Company Bio
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals Plc is a holding company engages in the development and commercialization of specialty products that target markets with underserved patient populations. It offers the M-72, Lorzone which is the chlorzoxazone scored tablets and ConZip which is tramadol hydrochloride extended-release capsules in specialty neurology; and OB Complete, which is the family of prescription prenatal dietary supplements, and Divigel in women's health. The company was founded on July 13, 2017 and is headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ.
OSMT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OSMT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc ranked in the 66st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 47.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc ended up being:
- 50% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 20.05% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -19.27. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 4.06% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 14. This value is greater than 92.52% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|