Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc - Ordinary Shares (OSMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSMT POWR Grades
- OSMT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.62% of US stocks.
- OSMT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- OSMT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.83% of US stocks).
OSMT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.93, Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 13.25% of US stocks.
- Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc's stock had its IPO on October 18, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 6.49% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc comes in at -33.88%, a number that bests only 11.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OSMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VERO, FARM, TISI, EEX, and ACOR.
- Visit OSMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.osmotica.com.
OSMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.80||52-week high||$9.67|
|Prev. close||$2.85||52-week low||$2.74|
|Day high||$2.88||Avg. volume||318,751|
|50-day MA||$3.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.42||Market Cap||175.24M|
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc - Ordinary Shares (OSMT) Company Bio
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals Plc is a holding company engages in the development and commercialization of specialty products that target markets with underserved patient populations. It offers the M-72, Lorzone which is the chlorzoxazone scored tablets and ConZip which is tramadol hydrochloride extended-release capsules in specialty neurology; and OB Complete, which is the family of prescription prenatal dietary supplements, and Divigel in women's health. The company was founded on July 13, 2017 and is headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ.
OSMT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OSMT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OSMT, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 46% of its capital from equity, and 54% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 6.89% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.86. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.1% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OSMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSMT Latest Social Stream
View Full OSMT Social Stream
Latest OSMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSMT as an investment opportunity.
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., June 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: OSMT) (“Osmotica” or the “Company”), a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company, today announced results of the Company’s Annual General Meeting. At the Annual General Meeting of the Company held on June 17, 2021, the resolution placed before the meeting in respect of the approval of the waiver under Rule 37 of the Irish Takeover Rules (the Rules) taken by independent shareholders of the Company on a pol
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: OSMT) (Osmotica or the Company), a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company, announced today that Brian Markison, Chief Executive Officer, James JD Schaub, Chief Operating Officer, and Andrew Einhorn, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference 2021 as follows:
How Much Did Osmotica Pharmaceuticals'(NASDAQ:OSMT) Shareholders Earn From Share Price Movements Over The Last Year?
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. When you buy individual stocks, you can make...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Osmotica Pharmaceuticals Plc (NASDAQ:OSMT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: OSMT) (Osmotica or the Company), a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company, today announced business highlights and financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021.
OSMT Price Returns
Continue Researching OSMTWant to see what other sources are saying about Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (OSMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (OSMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (OSMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch