Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc - Ordinary Shares (OSMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSMT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OSMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OSMT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 161 days.
- OSMT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
OSMT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -85.79%, Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.99% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc comes in at -64.52%, a number that bests merely 2.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OSMT comes in at 210.08% -- higher than that of 98.89% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc, a group of peers worth examining would be DRTT, EOLS, MCB, ASRT, and OIS.
- Visit OSMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.osmotica.com.
OSMT Valuation Summary
- OSMT's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 55.26% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- OSMT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.8 over the prior 35 months.
- OSMT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSMT.
OSMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.85% of graded US stocks.
- OSMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.342 -- ranking 135th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OSMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.11||52-week high||$4.95|
|Prev. close||$1.13||52-week low||$0.98|
|Day high||$1.15||Avg. volume||396,682|
|50-day MA||$1.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.59||Market Cap||69.47M|
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc - Ordinary Shares (OSMT) Company Bio
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals Plc is a holding company engages in the development and commercialization of specialty products that target markets with underserved patient populations. It offers the M-72, Lorzone which is the chlorzoxazone scored tablets and ConZip which is tramadol hydrochloride extended-release capsules in specialty neurology; and OB Complete, which is the family of prescription prenatal dietary supplements, and Divigel in women's health. The company was founded on July 13, 2017 and is headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSMT Latest Social Stream
View Full OSMT Social Stream
Latest OSMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSMT as an investment opportunity.
-- Topics include corporate name change, launch plans into the medical aesthetics market and general business updates -- -- Featured speakers include Dr. Jackie Yee and Dr. Justin Harper -- Bridgewater, N.J., Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ: OSMT) (“Osmotica” or the “Company”), a specialty pharmaceutical company, announced today that Brian Markison, Chief Executive Officer and James “JD” Schaub, Chief Operating Officer, will host a video webcast to discuss
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: OSMT) (“Osmotica” or the “Company”), a specialty pharmaceutical company, announced today that Brian Markison, Chief Executive Officer, James “JD” Schaub, Chief Operating Officer, and other key speakers, will host a call to discuss recent UPNEEQ® trends, pending expansion into the medical Aesthetics market and other general business updates as follows: Date:Wednesday, January 19, 2022Time:8:30 a.m. ETWebcas
H.C. Wainwright analyst Douglas Tsao initiated coverage with a Buy rating on Osmotica Pharmaceuticals (OSMT – Research Report) today and set a price target of $5.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $1.06, close to its 52-week low of $0.98. According to TipRanks.com, Tsao is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.8% and a 47.6% success rate. Tsao covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co, Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings, and Praxis Precision Medicines. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Osmotica Pharmaceuticals with a $5.75 average price target.
Good morning, trader!
Executive VP & COO James Schaub Just Bought 30% More Shares In Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ:OSMT)
Potential Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc ( NASDAQ:OSMT ) shareholders may wish to note that the Executive VP & COO, James...
OSMT Price Returns
Continue Researching OSMTWant to see what other sources are saying about Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (OSMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (OSMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (OSMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch