Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc - Ordinary Shares (OSMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSMT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OSMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OSMT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- OSMT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.57% of US stocks).
OSMT Stock Summary
- Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc's stock had its IPO on October 18, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 7.6% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc comes in at -39.92%, a number that bests merely 6.32% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OSMT comes in at 16.31% -- higher than that of 86.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACOR, SRGA, HAS, PRGO, and CCMP.
- Visit OSMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.osmotica.com.
OSMT Valuation Summary
- OSMT's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 55.26% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- OSMT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.8 over the prior 35 months.
- OSMT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSMT.
OSMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.15% of graded US stocks.
- OSMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.342 -- ranking 135th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OSMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.06||52-week high||$6.49|
|Prev. close||$2.96||52-week low||$2.70|
|Day high||$3.08||Avg. volume||670,820|
|50-day MA||$3.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.76||Market Cap||191.51M|
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc - Ordinary Shares (OSMT) Company Bio
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals Plc is a holding company engages in the development and commercialization of specialty products that target markets with underserved patient populations. It offers the M-72, Lorzone which is the chlorzoxazone scored tablets and ConZip which is tramadol hydrochloride extended-release capsules in specialty neurology; and OB Complete, which is the family of prescription prenatal dietary supplements, and Divigel in women's health. The company was founded on July 13, 2017 and is headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSMT Latest Social Stream
View Full OSMT Social Stream
Latest OSMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSMT as an investment opportunity.
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc ( NASDAQ:OSMT ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would...
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: OSMT) (Osmotica or the Company), a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company, announced today that Brian Markison, Chief Executive Officer, and James JD Schaub, Chief Operating Officer, will present at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference as follows:
-- Divestiture advances Company''s transformation and emphasis on eye care and ocular aesthetics -- -- Proceeds of the sale will be used to retire a substantial portion of outstanding debt --
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals (OSMT) is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company. Its Upneeq is the only FDA-approved ophthalmic solution for treating acquired blepharoptosis in adults. Osmotica expects to complete the sale of its legacy business to Alora Pharmaceuticals in Q3. Let's take a look at its recent Q2 performance and understand what has changed in its key risk factors that investors should know. The company is focused on maximizing the market opportunity in eyecare. The CEO of Osmotica, Brian Markinson, said, “Looking ahead, we are expanding our reach and depth in eyecare and finalizing our plans to launch into the ocular aesthetics market.
Sale of legacy business to Alora Pharmaceuticals, LLC expected to close in third quarter 2021
OSMT Price Returns
Continue Researching OSMTWant to see what other sources are saying about Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (OSMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (OSMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (OSMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch