Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. (OSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSN POWR Grades
- OSN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- OSN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 117 days.
- OSN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
OSN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.17, Ossen Innovation Co Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 12.05% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OSN is currently 225.93, higher than 98.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Ossen Innovation Co Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OSN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BVN, NAT, OMAB, CPAC, and RIG.
- OSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ossen Innovation Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.osseninnovation.com.
OSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.55||52-week high||$5.72|
|Prev. close||$4.58||52-week low||$1.88|
|Day high||$4.64||Avg. volume||67,747|
|50-day MA||$4.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.43||Market Cap||30.03M|
OSN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ossen Innovation Co Ltd. To summarize, we found that Ossen Innovation Co Ltd ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ossen Innovation Co Ltd ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.08 years, is -0.61% -- higher than merely 1.45% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, OSN is generating more cash flow than just 1.16% of positive cash flow stocks in the Basic Materials.
- Ossen Innovation Co Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 10.73% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSN Latest Social Stream
View Full OSN Social Stream
Latest OSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ossen Innovation Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSN as an investment opportunity.
Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: OSN), a China-based manufacturer of an array of plain surface, rare earth and zinc coated pre-stressed steel materials, today announced the change of auditor from BDO China Shu Lun Pan Certified Public Accountants LLP to WWC, P.C. ("WWC") as its independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020. The Audit Committee and the Board of Directors of the Company approved the appointment of WWC as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020, effective April 14, 2021.
Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. ("Ossen" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: OSN), a China-based manufacturer of an array of plain surface, rare earth and zinc coated pre-stressed steel materials, today announced the completion of its 2020 annual general meeting of shareholders which was held on November 23, 2020 at the Company's headquarters located at 518 Shangcheng Road, Floor 17, Shanghai, China.
Pacific Ethanol and Ossen Innovation among Energy/Materials gainers; Empresa Distribuidora and Centrus Energy among losers
Gainers: Pacific Ethanol PEIX +25%. Ossen Innovation OSN +20%. Nine Energy Service (NYSE:NINE) +18%. Independence Contract Drilling (NYSE:ICD) +19%. MRC Gl
Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. ("Ossen Innovation" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: OSN), a China-based manufacturer of an array of plain surface, rare earth and zinc coated pre-stressed steel materials, today announced its financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2020.
With a price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 2.5x Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:OSN) may be sending very bullish...
OSN Price Returns
Continue Researching OSNWant to do more research on Ossen Innovation Co Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ossen Innovation Co Ltd (OSN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ossen Innovation Co Ltd (OSN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ossen Innovation Co Ltd (OSN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch