OneSpan Inc. (OSPN): Price and Financial Metrics
OSPN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 104.78, OneSpan Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.68% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OneSpan Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.37% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OneSpan Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,331.98%; that's higher than 99.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OneSpan Inc are BDR, VIAV, AVNW, WSTL, and LIVN.
- OSPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OneSpan Inc's official web site, go to www.onespan.com.
OSPN Stock Price Chart More Charts
OSPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.36||52-week high||$21.61|
|Prev. close||$16.56||52-week low||$12.81|
|Day high||$16.91||Avg. volume||227,044|
|50-day MA||$17.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.92||Market Cap||657.69M|
OneSpan Inc. (OSPN) Company Bio
OneSpan (formerly VASCO Data Security International) designs, develops, markets, and supports hardware and software security systems that manage and secure access to information assets worldwide. The company offers patented digital security hardware, software, and digital-signature technology protect electronic financial transactions over corporate networks and the Internet.The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois.