OneSpan Inc. (OSPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSPN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OSPN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OSPN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- OSPN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.14% of US stocks).
OSPN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OSPN is currently 67.35, higher than 93.29% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For OSPN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 10.65% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, OSPN has reported earnings growth of -189.73%, putting it ahead of merely 10.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OSPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ULBI, SRTS, ISSC, XONE, and RMTI.
- OSPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OneSpan Inc's official web site, go to www.onespan.com.
OSPN Valuation Summary
- OSPN's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 30.19% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- OSPN's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OSPN's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSPN.
OSPN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -3.42%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -37.05%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 30.94%.
The table below shows OSPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSPN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.83% of graded US stocks.
- OSPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.568 -- ranking 50th of 83 Computers stocks.
- AGYS, LOGI, and DMRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSPN.
The table below shows OSPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.67||52-week high||$29.17|
|Prev. close||$19.64||52-week low||$17.85|
|Day high||$20.35||Avg. volume||247,131|
|50-day MA||$21.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.86||Market Cap||790.95M|
OneSpan Inc. (OSPN) Company Bio
OneSpan (formerly VASCO Data Security International) designs, develops, markets, and supports hardware and software security systems that manage and secure access to information assets worldwide. The company offers patented digital security hardware, software, and digital-signature technology protect electronic financial transactions over corporate networks and the Internet.The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSPN Latest Social Stream
View Full OSPN Social Stream
Latest OSPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OneSpan Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSPN as an investment opportunity.
Kendall Hunt, 10% Owner at Onespan (NASDAQ:OSPN), made a large insider sell on September 15, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Hunt sold 122,219 shares of Onespan at a price of $20.38 per share. The total transaction amounted to $2,491,968. Following the transaction, Hunt still owns 4,300,265 shares of Onespan worth $86,177,310. Onespan shares are trading down 1.96% at $20.04 at the time of this
OneSpan Helps Protect Four Million Norwegians from Financial Fraud with Cloud Authentication and Mobile Security
CHICAGO & OSLO, Norway, September 08, 2021--OneSpan™ (NASDAQ: OSPN), the global leader in digital banking transaction security and e-signatures, today announced that BankID has implemented cloud authentication and anti-fraud solutions from OneSpan to improve the customer experience and help secure one of the most widely used applications in Norway.
CHICAGO, August 24, 2021--OneSpan Inc. (NASDAQ: OSPN), the global leader in digital banking security and e-signatures, today announced that management will participate in the following investor conferences:
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of OneSpan Inc. ( NASDAQ:OSPN ) by projecting its future...
In a separate press release, also issued after market closed today, the company announced several leadership changes, including Stephen Worth, who has been named Interim Chief Executive Officer, and John Bosshart, who has assumed the role of Interim Chief Financial Officer. To access a copy of these press releases and other investor information, including a presentation reflecting our second quarter financial results, please visit our website.
OSPN Price Returns