OneSpan Inc. (OSPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSPN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OSPN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.31% of US stocks.
- OSPN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- OSPN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
OSPN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OSPN is currently 72.57, higher than 93.87% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For OSPN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 10.72% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OneSpan Inc is reporting a growth rate of -189.73%; that's higher than only 11.07% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OneSpan Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ULBI, SRTS, ISSC, XONE, and RMTI.
- OSPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OneSpan Inc's official web site, go to www.onespan.com.
OSPN Valuation Summary
- OSPN's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 30.19% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- OSPN's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OSPN's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSPN.
OSPN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -65.46%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -20.25%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -111.78%.
The table below shows OSPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSPN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.63% of graded US stocks.
- OSPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.568 -- ranking 50th of 83 Computers stocks.
- AGYS, LOGI, and DMRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSPN.
The table below shows OSPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.16||52-week high||$29.17|
|Prev. close||$20.64||52-week low||$17.77|
|Day high||$21.21||Avg. volume||241,694|
|50-day MA||$19.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.66||Market Cap||850.86M|
OneSpan Inc. (OSPN) Company Bio
OneSpan (formerly VASCO Data Security International) designs, develops, markets, and supports hardware and software security systems that manage and secure access to information assets worldwide. The company offers patented digital security hardware, software, and digital-signature technology protect electronic financial transactions over corporate networks and the Internet.The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSPN Latest Social Stream
View Full OSPN Social Stream
Latest OSPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OneSpan Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSPN as an investment opportunity.
OneSpan (OSPN) is a leading cybersecurity enterprise trusted by 60% of the world's top 100 banks but is currently in that awkward transformation phase to the cloud, catalyzing adverse price action that spells opportunity.
CHICAGO, October 07, 2021--OneSpan Inc. (NASDAQ: OSPN), the global leader in digital banking security and e-signatures, today announced it will release its second quarter 2021 financial results after market close Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March, 2020 and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow […]
OneSpan Wins CyberSecurity Breakthrough Award for Mobile Security Innovation for Second Consecutive Year
CHICAGO, October 04, 2021--OneSpan™ (NASDAQ: OSPN), the global leader in digital banking security and e-signatures, today announced that its OneSpan Mobile Security Suite (MSS) has been named "Overall Mobile Security Solution of the Year" for the second consecutive year from CyberSecurity Breakthrough, a leading independent market intelligence organization that recognizes the top companies, technologies and products in the global information security market today.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
OSPN Price Returns