OneSpan Inc. (OSPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSPN POWR Grades
- OSPN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.91% of US stocks.
- OSPN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- OSPN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.65% of US stocks).
OSPN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 98.18, ONESPAN INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 77.76% of US stocks.
- For OSPN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 10.62% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.49%, ONESPAN INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 15.58% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OSPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TACT, WPRT, BKYI, IRBT, and SCYX.
- Visit OSPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onespan.com.
OSPN Valuation Summary
- OSPN's EV/EBIT ratio is -29.6; this is 248.74% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- OSPN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 28 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSPN.
OSPN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -211.4%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -23.71%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 78.2%.
The table below shows OSPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSPN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.41% of graded US stocks.
- OSPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.581 -- ranking 49th of 83 Computers stocks.
- AGYS, LOGI, and QBAK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSPN.
The table below shows OSPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.05||52-week high||$16.88|
|Prev. close||$14.57||52-week low||$8.15|
|Day high||$14.57||Avg. volume||188,221|
|50-day MA||$12.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.77||Market Cap||557.25M|
OneSpan Inc. (OSPN) Company Bio
OneSpan (formerly VASCO Data Security International) designs, develops, markets, and supports hardware and software security systems that manage and secure access to information assets worldwide. The company offers patented digital security hardware, software, and digital-signature technology protect electronic financial transactions over corporate networks and the Internet.The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSPN Latest Social Stream
View Full OSPN Social Stream
Latest OSPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONESPAN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSPN as an investment opportunity.
OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions
CHICAGO, January 26, 2023--OneSpan Inc. (NASDAQ: OSPN), the digital agreements security company, today announced that it has agreed to acquire ProvenDB, an Australia-based startup that delivers secure storage and vaulting for documents based on blockchain technology, to provide an industry-leading trust model for high assurance contracts and documents. ProvenDB will extend the capabilities of OneSpan’s Transaction Cloud Platform to both public and private blockchains and serve as a modern techno
CHICAGO, January 10, 2023--OneSpan Inc. (NASDAQ: OSPN), the digital agreements security company, today announced it will release its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2022 financial results after market close on Tuesday, February 28, 2023.
CHICAGO, January 05, 2023--OneSpan Inc. (NASDAQ: OSPN), the digital agreements security company, today announced that members of its management team will participate in the 25th Annual Needham Growth Conference, taking place January 10 – January 12, 2023.
Multiple insiders bought OneSpan Inc. (NASDAQ:OSPN) stock earlier this year, a positive sign for shareholders
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day December Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, December 7-8, 2022.
OSPN Price Returns