Overstock.com, Inc. (OSTK): Price and Financial Metrics
OSTK Stock Summary
- Overstockcom Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.78% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 817.46%, Overstockcom Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.05% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Overstockcom Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Overstockcom Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ICAD, BSQR, CTSO, RNWK, and LEDS.
- OSTK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Overstockcom Inc's official web site, go to www.overstock.com.
OSTK Stock Price Chart More Charts
OSTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.72||52-week high||$29.75|
|Prev. close||$4.99||52-week low||$2.53|
|Day high||$5.05||Avg. volume||1,810,184|
|50-day MA||$6.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.38||Market Cap||190.34M|
Overstock.com, Inc. (OSTK) Company Bio
Overstock.com is an online retailer offering discount brand name, non-brand name and closeout merchandise, including furniture, home decor, bedding and bath, housewares, jewelry and watches, apparel and designer accessories, electronics and computers, and sporting goods, among other products. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.