Overstock.com, Inc. (OSTK): Price and Financial Metrics
OSTK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OSTK is 6.82 -- better than 95.12% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 142.46%, Overstockcom Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.84% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Overstockcom Inc comes in at 74.71%, a number that bests 93.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Overstockcom Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DAKT, JRJC, CTS, EVOL, and ULBI.
- OSTK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Overstockcom Inc's official web site, go to www.overstock.com.
OSTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.45||52-week high||$128.50|
|Prev. close||$68.11||52-week low||$7.51|
|Day high||$68.71||Avg. volume||2,811,682|
|50-day MA||$76.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.75||Market Cap||3.16B|
Overstock.com, Inc. (OSTK) Company Bio
Overstock.com is an online retailer offering discount brand name, non-brand name and closeout merchandise, including furniture, home decor, bedding and bath, housewares, jewelry and watches, apparel and designer accessories, electronics and computers, and sporting goods, among other products. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
OSTK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Overstockcom Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Overstockcom Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Overstockcom Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 29.91 -- which is good for besting 80.53% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 11.33% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- OSTK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.52% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OSTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSTK Latest Social Stream
View Full OSTK Social Stream
Latest OSTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Overstockcom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSTK as an investment opportunity.
Overstock.com ([[OSTK]] -7.0%) continues its recent trend of trading closely with the cryptocurrecy sector. Over the weekend, Bitcoin fell moderately in value and took along some crypto favorites along with it. Of course, Bitcoin is still up strongly for the year. Shares of OSTK perked up last week when Coinbase's...
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
SALT LAKE CITY, April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Overstock.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:OSTK), a leading e-commerce home furnishings retailer and advocate of blockchain technology, is scheduled to release first quarter financial results for the period ended March 31, 2021, on Thursday, April 29, 2021, before the market opens. The company has scheduled a conference call and webcast for 8:30am ET that day to discuss these results and take questions from participants during the live event. Questions may also be submitted to [email protected] in advance. Webcast InformationTo access the live webcast and presentation slides, visit http://investors.overstock.com. To listen to the conference call via telephone, dial (877) 673-5346 and enter conference ID number 5898642 when prompted. Participants outsid...
Shares of the home-furnishings retailer Overstock could double, says Piper Sandler analyst Peter Keith. A government contract is a seal of approval attractive to a potential acquirer.
Former marketing head at Amazon to help fuel Overstock’s continued market share growth Elizabeth Solomon, Chief Marketing Officer at Overstock.com Overstock welcomes former marketing head at Amazon, Elizabeth Solomon, as Chief Marketing Officer SALT LAKE CITY, March 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Overstock.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:OSTK), a leading e-commerce home furnishings retailer, today welcomed Elizabeth Solomon as the company’s new chief marketing officer. Solomon, who most recently served as the head of marketing for Amazon's global private brands portfolio, will oversee Overstock's marketing efforts, including customer acquisition and retention, marketing communications, and marketing technologies. With record growth and a renewed focus on home, Overstock is focused on increasing mobile ...
OSTK Price Returns
Continue Researching OSTKWant to do more research on Overstockcom Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!