Overstock.com, Inc. (OSTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.08||52-week high||$35.20|
|Prev. close||$17.71||52-week low||$17.05|
|Day high||$18.31||Avg. volume||1,433,739|
|50-day MA||$19.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.43||Market Cap||817.20M|
OSTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSTK POWR Grades
- OSTK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.11% of US stocks.
- OSTK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OSTK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.87% of US stocks).
OSTK Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OVERSTOCKCOM INC is higher than it is for about merely 15.36% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OVERSTOCKCOM INC is reporting a growth rate of -117.61%; that's higher than merely 12.95% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OSTK's revenue has grown -32.6% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 7.47% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OVERSTOCKCOM INC are AMST, CRNT, NURO, IRBT, and HSTO.
- Visit OSTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.overstock.com.
OSTK Valuation Summary
- OSTK's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 79.59% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- OSTK's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSTK.
OSTK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 304.11%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 333.58%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 3.44%.
The table below shows OSTK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSTK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.65% of graded US stocks.
- OSTK's asset turnover comes in at 2.907 -- ranking 11th of 165 Retail stocks.
- CVNA, PETS, and LE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSTK.
The table below shows OSTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSTK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OSTK, see our OSTK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$117.40||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
Overstock.com, Inc. (OSTK) Company Bio
Overstock.com is an online retailer offering discount brand name, non-brand name and closeout merchandise, including furniture, home decor, bedding and bath, housewares, jewelry and watches, apparel and designer accessories, electronics and computers, and sporting goods, among other products. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSTK Latest Social Stream
View Full OSTK Social Stream
Latest OSTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OVERSTOCKCOM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSTK as an investment opportunity.
Bed Bath & Beyond Starts Trading as BBBYQ Stock
Bed, Bath, & Beyond, which declared bankruptcy last month, was delisted from the Nasdaq yesterday and now trades as BBBYQ stock.
Overstock.com (OSTK) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Good morning, and welcome to Overstock's first quarter 2023 earnings conference call. Joining me on the call today are CEO, Jonathan Johnson; and CFO, Adrianne Lee. President, Dave Nielsen, will be available for Q&A. A slide presentation accompanying today's webcast has been posted to our investor relations website and is available to download.
Overstock.com's (OSTK) Q1 Earnings Beat, Revenues Fall Y/Y
Overstock.com's (OSTK) first-quarter 2023 earnings surpass the consensus mark. The top line suffers due to weak housing market and the company's strategy to shift completely online.
Why Overstock.com Shares Jumped This Week
The rally in the stock was sparked by the company's improving operating trends even as consumer demand in its core home furnishings segment shrinks. On Thursday, Overstock announced its first-quarter results. Sales fell by 29%, and the company posted a slight net loss as demand continued to contract following soaring sales during the pandemic.
Why Overstock.com Shares Are Soaring Today
How did the online retailer fare in Q1 2023? The results exceeded Wall Street estimates, but let's take a closer look to see how impressive this feat truly was.
OSTK Price Returns
Continue Researching OSTKWant to do more research on Overstockcom Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Overstockcom Inc (OSTK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Overstockcom Inc (OSTK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Overstockcom Inc (OSTK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...