Overstock.com, Inc. (OSTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSTK POWR Grades
- OSTK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 70% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OSTK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OSTK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.67% of US stocks).
OSTK Stock Summary
- OSTK's current price/earnings ratio is 88, which is higher than 94.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OVERSTOCKCOM INC is higher than 94.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that OSTK's revenue has grown -24.43% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.43% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OVERSTOCKCOM INC are DGII, ISSC, BRKR, AMSWA, and AATC.
- OSTK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OVERSTOCKCOM INC's official web site, go to www.overstock.com.
OSTK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OSTK's price/sales ratio is 80.77% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, OSTK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 68.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSTK.
OSTK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 145.45%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -19.82%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 487.55%.
The table below shows OSTK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSTK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.65% of graded US stocks.
- OSTK's asset turnover comes in at 2.907 -- ranking 11th of 165 Retail stocks.
- CVNA, PETS, and LE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSTK.
The table below shows OSTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.39||52-week high||$96.46|
|Prev. close||$24.62||52-week low||$21.04|
|Day high||$25.51||Avg. volume||1,819,594|
|50-day MA||$24.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.39||Market Cap||1.16B|
Overstock.com, Inc. (OSTK) Company Bio
Overstock.com is an online retailer offering discount brand name, non-brand name and closeout merchandise, including furniture, home decor, bedding and bath, housewares, jewelry and watches, apparel and designer accessories, electronics and computers, and sporting goods, among other products. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSTK Latest Social Stream
View Full OSTK Social Stream
Latest OSTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OVERSTOCKCOM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSTK as an investment opportunity.
SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Overstock.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:OSTK), a leading online furniture and home furnishings retailer, announces its participation in the Credit Suisse 26th Annual Technology Conference. Jonathan Johnson, Chief Executive Officer, and Adrianne Lee, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in investor meetings on November 29, 2022. The conference will be held in-person at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, AZ. “While the overall economic outlook remains uncertai
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 15 major companies that accept Bitcoin as payment. To skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to see the 5 Major Companies that Accept Bitcoin as Payment. The world of cryptocurrency is a strange one, and despite having been in existence for well […]
Well, Halloween has come and gone, and as if by magic, every store is suddenly prepared for the winter holidays. The winter holiday season is the most lucrative spending season of the year for many retail businesses.
SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Overstock.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: OSTK), a leading online furniture and home furnishings retailer, is being recognized for its responsible business practices. PETA is awarding the leading retail company with the Compassionate Business Award for its ongoing support of and commitment to cruelty-free products. This recognition coincides with Overstock’s recent ban of products made from cashmere. The company previously banned products with other furs, inc
Overstock.com ( NASDAQ:OSTK ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$460.3m (down 33% from 3Q...
OSTK Price Returns