OraSure Technologies, Inc. (OSUR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSUR POWR Grades
- OSUR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OSUR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- OSUR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
OSUR Stock Summary
- OSUR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 14.31% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OSUR has reported earnings growth of -665.57%, putting it ahead of just 2.64% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OSUR is more volatile than 86.6% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ORASURE TECHNOLOGIES INC are POLA, FARO, RPID, HBIO, and PLAB.
- OSUR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ORASURE TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.orasure.com.
OSUR Valuation Summary
- OSUR's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 36.84% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, OSUR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 45.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSUR.
OSUR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.75%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 61.43%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -471.36%.
The table below shows OSUR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSUR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSUR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.18% of graded US stocks.
- OSUR's asset turnover comes in at 0.501 -- ranking 93rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- MMSI, MMM, and ICUI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSUR.
The table below shows OSUR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSUR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.97||52-week high||$9.77|
|Prev. close||$4.95||52-week low||$2.62|
|Day high||$5.01||Avg. volume||889,294|
|50-day MA||$4.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.86||Market Cap||360.93M|
OraSure Technologies, Inc. (OSUR) Company Bio
OraSure Technologies, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells oral fluid diagnostic products and specimen collection devices in the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSUR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSUR Latest Social Stream
View Full OSUR Social Stream
Latest OSUR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORASURE TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSUR as an investment opportunity.
OraSure Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:OSUR) shares, rose in value on Friday, 11/18/22, with the stock price up by 0.59% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $5.12. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $5.09, falling within a range of $5.02 … OraSure Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: OSUR) Has Outstanding Potential Read More »
BETHLEHEM, Pa., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OraSure Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: OSUR), a leader in point of care diagnostic tests, specimen collection devices, microbiome laboratory and analytical services, today announced that Ken McGrath, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Stephens Annual Investment Conference on November 17, 2022 at 9:00 am ET. The conference will be simultaneously webcast over the Internet. Live webcasts and replays of the presentations
The share price of OraSure Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:OSUR) rose to $4.41 per share on Wednesday from $4.26. While OraSure Technologies Inc. has overperformed by 3.52%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, OSUR fell by -54.35%, with highs and lows ranging from $10.24 to $2.62, […]
OraSure Technologies (OSUR) Q3 shows a jump in revenue of 116% to $116M, beating consensus by $24.75M.Total InteliSwab test revenue of $79.6M increased 85% sequentially as the…
OraSure Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:OSUR) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 08, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Scott Gleason - Senior Vice President of Communications…
OSUR Price Returns
Continue Researching OSURHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Orasure Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Orasure Technologies Inc (OSUR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orasure Technologies Inc (OSUR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orasure Technologies Inc (OSUR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch