OraSure Technologies, Inc. (OSUR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSUR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OSUR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OSUR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- OSUR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
OSUR Stock Summary
- OSUR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 831.05 -- higher than 95.11% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For OSUR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 9.4% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.12 for Orasure Technologies Inc; that's greater than it is for just 9.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OSUR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRNT, APPN, PRTS, CEVA, and LNTH.
- Visit OSUR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orasure.com.
OSUR Valuation Summary
- OSUR's price/earnings ratio is -212.5; this is 725% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- OSUR's price/sales ratio has moved down 15.7 over the prior 243 months.
- OSUR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 88.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSUR.
OSUR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 39.56%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -11.57%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -109.21%.
The table below shows OSUR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSUR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.79||52-week high||$19.75|
|Prev. close||$11.67||52-week low||$8.58|
|Day high||$11.94||Avg. volume||1,009,889|
|50-day MA||$10.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.46||Market Cap||848.41M|
OraSure Technologies, Inc. (OSUR) Company Bio
OraSure Technologies, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells oral fluid diagnostic products and specimen collection devices in the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
OSUR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSUR Latest Social Stream
View Full OSUR Social Stream
Latest OSUR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orasure Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSUR as an investment opportunity.
OraSure (OSUR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
OraSure Technologies, Inc. to Hold 2021 Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call Tuesday, August 3, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ET
BETHLEHEM, Pa., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OraSure Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: OSUR) has scheduled its regular earnings conference call covering 2021 second quarter financial results and certain business developments for 5:00 pm ET (2:00 pm PT) on Tuesday, August 3, 2021.
Global Rapid Medical Diagnostics Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Abbot Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., AccuBioTech Co. Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories, OraSure Technologies Inc., AccessBio Inc., Trinity Biotech, Meridian Bioscience Inc., Quidel Corporation, BD
The report on Global Rapid Medical Diagnostics Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a basic 
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of OraSure Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OSUR ) by...
Medical Swab for COVID-19 Test Market is Projected to Showcase Significant Growth up to 2027|FL Medical, Orasure Technologies, Copan Group, Quidel Corporation
A swab is a small piece of cotton wool used by a doctor or nurse for cleaning a wound, putting a substance on it, or taking a specimen. These tests aim to find out if a person has, or has ever
OSUR Price Returns
Continue Researching OSURHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Orasure Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Orasure Technologies Inc (OSUR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orasure Technologies Inc (OSUR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orasure Technologies Inc (OSUR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch