OraSure Technologies, Inc. (OSUR): Price and Financial Metrics
OSUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.41||52-week high||$7.82|
|Prev. close||$5.50||52-week low||$2.62|
|Day high||$5.51||Avg. volume||592,457|
|50-day MA||$6.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.22||Market Cap||396.35M|
OSUR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSUR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OSUR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.68% of US stocks.
- OSUR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OSUR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.83% of US stocks).
OSUR Stock Summary
- For OSUR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 13.37% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ORASURE TECHNOLOGIES INC is reporting a growth rate of -174.52%; that's higher than merely 9.25% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ORASURE TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at 95.53%, a number that bests 93.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORASURE TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CVV, PRCT, STRM, ITCI, and KRKR.
- Visit OSUR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orasure.com.
OSUR Valuation Summary
- OSUR's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.6; this is 3.33% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, OSUR's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSUR.
OSUR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.55%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -70.51%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -41.25%.
The table below shows OSUR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OSUR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSUR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.18% of graded US stocks.
- OSUR's asset turnover comes in at 0.501 -- ranking 93rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- MMSI, MMM, and ICUI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OSUR.
The table below shows OSUR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSUR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OSUR, see our OSUR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.71 (Moderate Buy)|
OraSure Technologies, Inc. (OSUR) Company Bio
OraSure Technologies, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells oral fluid diagnostic products and specimen collection devices in the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
OSUR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSUR Latest Social Stream
View Full OSUR Social Stream
Latest OSUR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORASURE TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSUR as an investment opportunity.
Time To Worry? Analysts Just Downgraded Their OraSure Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:OSUR) Outlook
Today is shaping up negative for OraSure Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OSUR ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering...
Can Mixed Fundamentals Have A Negative Impact on OraSure Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:OSUR) Current Share Price Momentum?
Most readers would already be aware that OraSure Technologies' (NASDAQ:OSUR) stock increased significantly by 48% over...
Q1 2023 OraSure Technologies Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 OraSure Technologies Inc Earnings Call
OraSure Technologies (OSUR) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates
OraSure (OSUR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 131.25% and 21.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OraSure Reports 1Q23 Record Revenue of $155.0 Million; Announces New Collaborations as Company Increasingly Focuses on Core Growth
InteliSwab® test revenue of $118.3 million in Q1, up 33% sequentially; Company delivers cost savings and begins to taper InteliSwab® test production and expenses Gross margins increase 200 basis points sequentially despite mix/pricing headwinds Signs three new molecular partnerships supporting cancer diagnostics, women’s health testing, and microbiome services Q1 GAAP EPS of $0.37; Non-GAAP EPS of $0.47 Improved cash position with $112.4 million in cash and cash equivalents; Company anticipates
OSUR Price Returns
Continue Researching OSURHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Orasure Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Orasure Technologies Inc (OSUR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orasure Technologies Inc (OSUR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orasure Technologies Inc (OSUR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...