OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited (OSW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSW POWR Grades
- OSW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.13% of US stocks.
- OSW's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- OSW's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.93% of US stocks).
OSW Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OSW is currently 73.75, higher than 94.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS LTD is reporting a growth rate of -148.6%; that's higher than just 10.49% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS LTD comes in at 644.22%, a number that bests 98.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS LTD are WMS, BLNK, VINE, INDO, and PACK.
- Visit OSW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onespaworld.com.
OSW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, OSW's EV/EBIT ratio is 82.48% higher, now standing at 25.
- Over the past 47 months, OSW's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSW.
OSW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.09% of graded US stocks.
- OSW's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 43rd of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OSW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.62||52-week high||$10.99|
|Prev. close||$10.56||52-week low||$6.80|
|Day high||$10.66||Avg. volume||420,148|
|50-day MA||$10.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.09||Market Cap||982.08M|
OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited (OSW) Company Bio
OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides a range of health, fitness, beauty, and wellness services. OneSpaWorld Holdings serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSW Latest Social Stream
View Full OSW Social Stream
Latest OSW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSW as an investment opportunity.
PENN Entertainment's (PENN) fourth-quarter top line benefits from omnichannel strategy, solid retail operations and new interactive offerings.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, OneSpaWorld (OSW) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Select Energy, OneSpaWorld and Teekay Tankers have been highlighted in this Investment Ideas article.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Sportradar, OneSpaWorld and Madison Square Garden Entertainment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Sportradar, OneSpaWorld and Madison Square Garden Entertainment are included in this Analyst Blog.
Small-caps commonly receive less analyst coverage, providing investors with opportunities hidden in plain sight. Is it time for small-caps to roar again?
OSW Price Returns