OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited (OSW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSW POWR Grades
- OSW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.69% of US stocks.
- OSW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OSW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.2% of US stocks).
OSW Stock Summary
- ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS Ltd's stock had its IPO on March 21, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 9.61% of US equities in our set.
- OSW's price/sales ratio is 6.71; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 78.62% of US stocks.
- The volatility of ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS Ltd's share price is greater than that of only 21.4% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OSW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISUN, OEG, TRKA, CLVR, and USPH.
- Visit OSW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onespaworld.com.
OSW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, OSW's price/sales ratio is 3335.71% higher, now standing at 48.1.
- OSW's price/sales ratio has moved up 46.7 over the prior 30 months.
- OSW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 32.4 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSW.
OSW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.09% of graded US stocks.
- OSW's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 43rd of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OSW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.06||52-week high||$12.52|
|Prev. close||$8.92||52-week low||$8.40|
|Day high||$9.14||Avg. volume||297,774|
|50-day MA||$9.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.22||Market Cap||834.71M|
OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited (OSW) Company Bio
OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides a range of health, fitness, beauty, and wellness services. OneSpaWorld Holdings serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSW Latest Social Stream
View Full OSW Social Stream
Latest OSW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSW as an investment opportunity.
OneSpaWorld (OSW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 80% and 1.32%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NASSAU, Bahamas, March 02, 2022--OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: OSW) ("OneSpaWorld," or the "Company"), the pre-eminent global provider of health and wellness services and products on-board cruise ships and in destination resorts around the world, today announced its financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2021.
WW International (WW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 0.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Cinemark (CNK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 135.71% and 11.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SeaWorld (SEAS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 178.79% and 8.83%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OSW Price Returns