OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited (OSW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSW POWR Grades
- OSW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.35% of US stocks.
- OSW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- OSW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.46% of US stocks).
OSW Stock Summary
- ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS Ltd's stock had its IPO on March 21, 2019, making it an older stock than only 6.37% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 49.71, ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS Ltd has a higher such ratio than 95.1% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS Ltd comes in at -94.9%, a number that bests just 1.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be RMAX, EXLS, PAYS, SEED, and USLM.
- OSW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS Ltd's official web site, go to www.onespaworld.com.
OSW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, OSW's price/sales ratio is 3335.71% higher, now standing at 48.1.
- OSW's price/sales ratio has moved up 46.7 over the prior 30 months.
- OSW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 32.4 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSW.
OSW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.56% of graded US stocks.
- OSW's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 42nd of 43 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OSW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.11||52-week high||$12.52|
|Prev. close||$11.19||52-week low||$5.84|
|Day high||$11.16||Avg. volume||436,823|
|50-day MA||$10.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.35||Market Cap||1.01B|
OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited (OSW) Company Bio
OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides a range of health, fitness, beauty, and wellness services. OneSpaWorld Holdings serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSW Latest Social Stream
View Full OSW Social Stream
Latest OSW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSW as an investment opportunity.
Investors in OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited ( NASDAQ:OSW ) had a good week, as its shares rose 5.9% to close at US$10.46...
OneSpaWorld (OSW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20.00% and 42.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NASSAU, Bahamas, August 05, 2021--OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: OSW) ("OneSpaWorld," or the "Company"), the pre-eminent global provider of health and wellness services and products on-board cruise ships and in destination resorts around the world, today announced its financial results for its second quarter and first six months of fiscal 2021, ended June 30, 2021.
NASSAU, Bahamas, August 03, 2021--OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: OSW) ("OneSpaWorld," or the "Company"), the pre-eminent global provider of health and wellness services and products on board cruise ships and in destination resorts around the world, announced today that Leonard Fluxman, Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Stephen Lazarus, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer, have voluntarily surrendered incentive compensation options to purchase 3.4 million
NEW YORK, August 02, 2021--OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited, (NASDAQ: OSW), the pre-eminent global provider of health and wellness products and services on board cruise ships and in destination resorts around the world, announced today that it will release its Second Quarter 2021 earnings on Thursday, August 5th before market open. The Company will conduct a conference call the same day at 10:00 am ET to discuss its quarterly results.
OSW Price Returns