OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited (OSW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OSW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.58% of US stocks.
- OSW's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OSW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
OSW Stock Summary
- OSW's went public 3.52 years ago, making it older than merely 16.28% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, OSW has reported earnings growth of -125.57%, putting it ahead of merely 12.42% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS LTD comes in at 1,590.8%, a number that bests 99.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS LTD are PACK, COOK, RCRT, ANY, and BLNK.
- OSW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.onespaworld.com.
OSW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, OSW's price/sales ratio is 41.18% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 43 months, OSW's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSW.
OSW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.09% of graded US stocks.
- OSW's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 43rd of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OSW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.87||52-week high||$12.51|
|Prev. close||$8.97||52-week low||$6.80|
|Day high||$9.05||Avg. volume||355,940|
|50-day MA||$8.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.32||Market Cap||817.20M|
OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited (OSW) Company Bio
OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides a range of health, fitness, beauty, and wellness services. OneSpaWorld Holdings serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSW Latest Social Stream
View Full OSW Social Stream
Latest OSW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSW as an investment opportunity.
OneSpaWorld Holdings (NASDAQ:OSW) shareholders are up 21% this past week, but still in the red over the last three years
It's nice to see the OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited ( NASDAQ:OSW ) share price up 21% in a week. But that doesn't help...
OneSpaWorld (OSW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 100% and 13.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NASSAU, Bahamas, August 03, 2022--OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: OSW) ("OneSpaWorld," or the "Company"), the pre-eminent global provider of health and wellness services and products on-board cruise ships and in destination resorts around the world, today announced its financial results for its second quarter and first six months of fiscal 2022, ended June 30, 2022.
NEW YORK, July 27, 2022--OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited, (NASDAQ: OSW), the pre-eminent global provider of health and wellness products and services on board cruise ships and in destination resorts around the world, announced today that it will release its Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 earnings on Wednesday, August 3rd before market open. The Company will conduct a conference call the same day at 10:00 am ET to discuss its quarterly results.
Cruising is one of the worst performing industries in 2022. Most cruise stocks are underperforming the index and are currently trading near their 52-week lows. This might sound paradoxical, as cruise companies are delivering solid growth in revenues. Most companies have strong order books, rising occupancy rates, and considerable increases in customer deposits. In fact, cash generated from higher customer deposits has kept them going so far. However, rising fuel prices driven by inflation and in
OSW Price Returns