OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited (OSW): Price and Financial Metrics
OSW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.02||52-week high||$13.01|
|Prev. close||$11.13||52-week low||$7.92|
|Day high||$11.26||Avg. volume||626,897|
|50-day MA||$11.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.24||Market Cap||1.10B|
OSW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSW POWR Grades
- OSW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.23% of US stocks.
- OSW's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OSW's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.55% of US stocks).
OSW Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS LTD is reporting a growth rate of -91.24%; that's higher than merely 15.36% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS LTD comes in at 107.41%, a number that bests 94.97% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS LTD's share price is greater than that of only 17.27% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS LTD are PHX, ALIT, AMEH, SSSS, and PTLO.
- OSW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.onespaworld.com.
OSW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, OSW's price/sales ratio is 15.79% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- Over the past 55 months, OSW's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSW.
OSW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.09% of graded US stocks.
- OSW's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 43rd of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OSW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited (OSW) Company Bio
OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides a range of health, fitness, beauty, and wellness services. OneSpaWorld Holdings serves customers worldwide.
OSW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSW Latest Social Stream
View Full OSW Social Stream
Latest OSW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONESPAWORLD HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSW as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Royal Caribbean Cruises, Live Nation Entertainment and OneSpaWorld
Royal Caribbean Cruises, Live Nation Entertainment and OneSpaWorld are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article..
We have identified four stocks from the consumer discretionary sector that are set to gain from the pause in interest rate hikes. These are LYV, RCL, OSW, HGV and IHG.
The consensus price target hints at a 32.2% upside potential for OneSpaWorld (OSW). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Consumer discretionary stocks like Alto Ingredients, Inc. (ALTO), Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (HGV), Marriott International, Inc. (MAR), Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) and OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited (OSW) are likely to benefit from the rise in consumer spending.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Carrols Restaurant Group, American Eagle Outfitters, OneSpaWorld and MGM Resorts International
Carrols Restaurant Group, American Eagle Outfitters, OneSpaWorld and MGM Resorts International are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
OSW Price Returns