Otonomy, Inc. (OTIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OTIC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OTIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OTIC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OTIC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.1% of US stocks).
OTIC Stock Summary
- Otonomy Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 6.17% of US listed stocks.
- OTIC's price/sales ratio is 1,116.5; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.6% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Otonomy Inc comes in at -54.21%, a number that bests only 2.86% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Otonomy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ASND, VXRT, CAPR, FDMT, and ORMP.
- OTIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Otonomy Inc's official web site, go to www.otonomy.com.
OTIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OTIC's price/sales ratio is 3315.86% higher, now standing at 387.7.
- OTIC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.7 over the prior 86 months.
- OTIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.2 over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OTIC.
OTIC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 40.31%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 62.94%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 41.82%.
The table below shows OTIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OTIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OTIC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.52% of graded US stocks.
- OTIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 424th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AVDL, LNTH, and CRDF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OTIC.
The table below shows OTIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OTIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OTIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.75||52-week high||$2.59|
|Prev. close||$1.90||52-week low||$1.14|
|Day high||$1.95||Avg. volume||149,299|
|50-day MA||$2.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.01||Market Cap||99.61M|
Otonomy, Inc. (OTIC) Company Bio
Otonomy Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapeutics for diseases and disorders of the ear. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OTIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OTIC Latest Social Stream
View Full OTIC Social Stream
Latest OTIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Otonomy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OTIC as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otonomy, Inc. (NASDAQ: OTIC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology, today announced that it will host a virtual Investor R&D Event from 10 a.m. - Noon ET on March 22, 2022. This event will include presentations by key opinion leaders who will provide background information on tinnitus and hearing loss and review the positive Phase 1/2 trial results for Otonomy’s OTO-313 and OTO-413 product
OTO-313 Phase 2 trial is fully enrolled ahead of scheduleTop-line results for all timepoints expected in mid-2022 SAN DIEGO, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otonomy, Inc. (NASDAQ: OTIC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology, today announced the completion of patient enrollment in the Phase 2 clinical trial of OTO-313 in tinnitus. The randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial enrolled 153 patients with persistent, unilatera
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otonomy, Inc. (Nasdaq: OTIC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology, today announced it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021 and provide a corporate update at 4:30 p.m. ET on February 28, 2022.
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otonomy, Inc. (Nasdaq: OTIC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology, today announced two upcoming presentations on the OTO-413 hearing loss program at the 49th Annual Scientific and Technology Meeting of the American Auditory Society (AAS) to be held February 24-26, 2022 in Scottsdale, Arizona. These include a podium presentation of previously disclosed results from the OTO-413 Phase 1/2 cl
Otonomy Announces Multiple Presentations at Association for Research in Otolaryngology Annual Meeting
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otonomy, Inc. (Nasdaq: OTIC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology, today announced multiple presentations at the upcoming Association for Research in Otolaryngology (ARO) 45th Annual MidWinter Meeting, to be held virtually during February. Otonomy is participating in a workshop entitled “Translational delivery approaches for inner ear therapies” that will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET
OTIC Price Returns