Otonomy, Inc. (OTIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OTIC POWR Grades
- OTIC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.42% of US stocks.
- OTIC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- OTIC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
OTIC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 462.4, Otonomy Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.7% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Otonomy Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OTIC comes in at -92.38% -- higher than that of only 2.57% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Otonomy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BLUE, BCDA, EVGN, CYCN, and APTX.
- OTIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Otonomy Inc's official web site, go to www.otonomy.com.
OTIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OTIC's price/sales ratio is 3315.86% higher, now standing at 387.7.
- OTIC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.7 over the prior 86 months.
- OTIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.2 over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OTIC.
OTIC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -80.42%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -13.33%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -64.26%.
The table below shows OTIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OTIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OTIC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.27% of graded US stocks.
- OTIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 420th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AVDL, LNTH, and CRDF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OTIC.
The table below shows OTIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OTIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OTIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.80||52-week high||$6.98|
|Prev. close||$1.76||52-week low||$1.14|
|Day high||$1.80||Avg. volume||655,386|
|50-day MA||$1.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.94||Market Cap||102.00M|
Otonomy, Inc. (OTIC) Company Bio
Otonomy Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapeutics for diseases and disorders of the ear. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OTIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OTIC Latest Social Stream
View Full OTIC Social Stream
Latest OTIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Otonomy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OTIC as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Otonomy, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OTIC ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otonomy, Inc. (Nasdaq: OTIC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology, today announced that management is scheduled to participate in two upcoming virtual conferences:
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otonomy, Inc. (Nasdaq: OTIC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology, today announced the appointment of Jill Broadfoot to its board of directors.
Conference call and webcast today at 4:30 p.m. ET
Otonomy (OTIC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -11.76% and -46.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OTIC Price Returns