Otonomy, Inc. (OTIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OTIC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OTIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OTIC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- OTIC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.33% of US stocks).
OTIC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 627.54, Otonomy Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.57% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Otonomy Inc comes in at -64.26%, a number that bests merely 4.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Otonomy Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -50.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.76% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Otonomy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CAPR, CLSN, VBIV, BCDA, and SRRA.
- Visit OTIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.otonomy.com.
OTIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OTIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.26||52-week high||$6.98|
|Prev. close||$2.25||52-week low||$2.01|
|Day high||$2.30||Avg. volume||801,336|
|50-day MA||$2.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.69||Market Cap||127.96M|
Otonomy, Inc. (OTIC) Company Bio
Otonomy Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapeutics for diseases and disorders of the ear. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in San Diego, California.
OTIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OTIC Latest Social Stream
View Full OTIC Social Stream
Latest OTIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Otonomy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OTIC as an investment opportunity.
During Q1, Otonomy ''s (NASDAQ: OTIC ) reported sales totaled $90.00 thousand. Despite a 15.13% in earnings, the company posted a loss of $11.84 million. Otonomy collected $53.00 thousand in revenue during Q4, but reported earnings showed a $10.29 million loss. What Is ROCE? Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in Otonomy''s Return on Capital Employed, a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests successful Full story available on Benzinga.com
Clinical updates, including trial initiations, enrollment status and data readouts and publications: Clearside, Fibrogen, Fusion, Ironwood, KBP, Lundbeck, Novadip, Oncotelic, Organicell, Otonomy, Paratek, Regeneron, Reviral, Salarius, Springworks, Trevena.
No summary available.
The underwhelming share price performance of Otonomy, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OTIC ) in the past three years would have...
OTO-413 demonstrated a higher proportion of responders than placebo based on multiple speech-in-noise hearing tests in dose escalation efficacy cohortExpansion study will support endpoint selection and powering for Phase 2Top-line results expected in mid-2022 SAN DIEGO, June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otonomy, Inc. (NASDAQ: OTIC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology, today announced the initiation of an expansion study for the Pha
OTIC Price Returns