Otis Worldwide Corp. (OTIS): Price and Financial Metrics
OTIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.94||52-week high||$87.33|
|Prev. close||$81.51||52-week low||$62.49|
|Day high||$85.15||Avg. volume||1,839,766|
|50-day MA||$82.85||Dividend yield||1.67%|
|200-day MA||$78.21||Market Cap||35.10B|
OTIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OTIS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OTIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OTIS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- OTIS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 26.91% of US stocks).
OTIS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $33,517,927,350, OTIS WORLDWIDE CORP has a greater market value than 93.28% of US stocks.
- OTIS WORLDWIDE CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.96% of US listed stocks.
- OTIS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OTIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHT, FOXA, SKX, NAPA, and REZI.
- OTIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OTIS WORLDWIDE CORP's official web site, go to www.otis.com.
OTIS Valuation Summary
- OTIS's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 136.36% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- OTIS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.3 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OTIS.
OTIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OTIS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.06% of graded US stocks.
- OTIS's asset turnover comes in at 1.337 -- ranking 4th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OTIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Otis Worldwide Corp. (OTIS) Company Bio
Otis Worldwide Corporation (branded as the Otis Elevator Company, its former legal name) is an American company that develops, manufactures and markets elevators, escalators, moving walkways, and related equipment. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
OTIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OTIS Latest Social Stream
View Full OTIS Social Stream
Latest OTIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OTIS WORLDWIDE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OTIS as an investment opportunity.
Climate Change Brings Students Together to Focus on Mobility Solutions for the Future
Four student teams around the world won their respective regional competitions aimed at developing unique mobility solutions to offset the challenges brought on by climate change in their local communities. The third annual Made to Move CommunitiesTM Student Challenge from Otis Worldwide Corporation (NYSE: OTIS), paired volunteer mentors from the vertical mobility leader with 230 students across 15 countries and territories.
Calculating The Intrinsic Value Of Otis Worldwide Corporation (NYSE:OTIS)
Key Insights Otis Worldwide's estimated fair value is US$76.67 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share...
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Otis, Ethan Allen Interiors, W.W. Grainger, Rogers Communications and Parker-Hannifin
Otis, Ethan Allen Interiors, W.W. Grainger, Rogers Communications and Parker-Hannifin are included in this Analyst Blog.
Gibraltar (ROCK) Q1 Earnings & Net Sales Beat, Margins Rise
Gibraltar's (ROCK) first-quarter earnings gain from margin expansion at the Renewables, Agtech and Infrastructure businesses.
Martin Marietta (MLM) Q1 Earnings & Revenues Beat, Margins Rise
Martin Marietta's (MLM) first-quarter earnings benefit from strong pricing actions.
OTIS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...