Otis Worldwide Corp. (OTIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OTIS POWR Grades
- OTIS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OTIS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 40 weeks.
- OTIS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 23.22% of US stocks).
OTIS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OTIS is -3.69 -- better than only 2.38% of US stocks.
- Otis Worldwide Corp's stock had its IPO on March 19, 2020, making it an older stock than only 2.22% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.75 for Otis Worldwide Corp; that's greater than it is for only 3.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OTIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STE, AMCR, COO, ALB, and CSL.
- OTIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Otis Worldwide Corp's official web site, go to www.otis.com.
OTIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, OTIS's price/earnings ratio is 30.52% higher, now standing at 34.
- Over the past 18 months, OTIS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16.4.
- OTIS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 18 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OTIS.
OTIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OTIS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90% of graded US stocks.
- OTIS's asset turnover comes in at 1.304 -- ranking 4th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OTIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OTIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OTIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.72||52-week high||$92.84|
|Prev. close||$80.27||52-week low||$58.77|
|Day high||$80.83||Avg. volume||2,479,982|
|50-day MA||$86.43||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$77.88||Market Cap||34.02B|
Otis Worldwide Corp. (OTIS) Company Bio
Otis Worldwide Corp. engages in the manufacture, installation, and provision of escalator and escalator services. It operates through the New Equipment and Service segments. The New Equipment segment designs, manufactures, sells, and installs a wide range of passenger and freight elevators. The Service segment offers maintenance and repair services; and modernization services to upgrade elevators and escalators. The company was founded by Elisha Graves Otis in 1853 and is headquartered in Farmington, CT.
Most Popular Stories View All
OTIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OTIS Latest Social Stream
View Full OTIS Social Stream
Latest OTIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Otis Worldwide Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OTIS as an investment opportunity.
State Street Corp reduced its position in Otis Worldwide Co. (NYSE:OTIS) by 39.6% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 16,054,084 shares of the companys stock after selling 10,517,432 shares during the quarter. State Street Corps holdings in Otis Worldwide were 
CIBC Asset Management Inc lifted its position in Otis Worldwide Co. (NYSE:OTIS) by 7.3% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 91,397 shares of the companys stock after buying an additional 6,255 shares during the quarter. CIBC Asset Management Incs 
Otis Worldwide (NYSE:OTIS) issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday. The company reported $0.77 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.73 by $0.04, MarketWatch Earnings reports. The firm had revenue of $3.62 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts expectations of $3.55 billion. Otis Worldwide had a 
Otis Worldwide Co. (NYSE:OTIS) dropped 3.2% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $81.36 and last traded at $82.92. Approximately 16,053 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 99% from the average daily volume of 2,454,536 shares. The stock had previously closed at $85.63. Several analysts recently commented on 
OTIS earnings call for the period ending September 30, 2021.
OTIS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|