Otis Worldwide Corp. (OTIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OTIS POWR Grades
- OTIS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.88% of US stocks.
- OTIS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 121 days.
- OTIS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
OTIS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OTIS is -3.6 -- better than just 2.51% of US stocks.
- OTIS's went public 1.36 years ago, making it older than merely 1.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- OTIS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Otis Worldwide Corp are MTCH, CRH, SWK, DHI, and CNQ.
- OTIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Otis Worldwide Corp's official web site, go to www.otis.com.
OTIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, OTIS's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.28% higher, now standing at 25.4.
- OTIS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.4 over the prior 16 months.
- Over the past 16 months, OTIS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OTIS.
OTIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OTIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.55||52-week high||$90.20|
|Prev. close||$88.87||52-week low||$58.04|
|Day high||$89.79||Avg. volume||2,550,526|
|50-day MA||$82.29||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$71.02||Market Cap||38.43B|
Otis Worldwide Corp. (OTIS) Company Bio
Otis Worldwide Corp. engages in the manufacture, installation, and provision of escalator and escalator services. It operates through the New Equipment and Service segments. The New Equipment segment designs, manufactures, sells, and installs a wide range of passenger and freight elevators. The Service segment offers maintenance and repair services; and modernization services to upgrade elevators and escalators. The company was founded by Elisha Graves Otis in 1853 and is headquartered in Farmington, CT.
OTIS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Otis Worldwide Corp. To summarize, we found that Otis Worldwide Corp ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 5.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Otis Worldwide Corp ended up being:
- As a business, OTIS is generating more cash flow than 90.95% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- Otis Worldwide Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.48% of tickers in our DCF set.
- OTIS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.48% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OTIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OTIS Latest Social Stream
View Full OTIS Social Stream
Latest OTIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Otis Worldwide Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OTIS as an investment opportunity.
The sector's Q2 results are likely to reflect the benefits from solid housing and R&R markets. High labor/material costs and tight supply might have been risks.
Otis Worldwide Corporation (OTIS) reported better than expected second-quarter results driven by continued momentum and recovery in its end markets. Shares of the global elevator and escalator manufacturer hit an all-time high of $90.20 before closing up 0.6% at $89.06 on July 26. In the second quarter, the company reported adjusted earnings of $0.79 per share, up 41.1% from the prior-year period, and beat the Street's estimate of $0.71 per share. Net sales increased 22.2% to $3.70 billion year-over-year and surpassed analysts’ estimates of $3.45 billion. The company operates through two main segments, New Equipment and Services, which grew 33.5% and 13.8% year-over-year, respectively.
Companies In The News Are: HAS, PKI, OTIS, RYAAY.
In his Executive Decision segment of "Mad Money" Monday, Jim Cramer spoke with Judy Marks, president and CEO of Otis Worldwide , the elevator maker. Otis just reported a second-quarter earnings beat that included a 15.4% rise in organic sales growth. Marks said Otis' business model is very resilient and its end markets continue to be strong around the globe.
OTIS earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
OTIS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|