Otis Worldwide Corp. (OTIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OTIS POWR Grades
- OTIS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.02% of US stocks.
- OTIS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OTIS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
OTIS Stock Summary
- OTIS WORLDWIDE CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.61% of US listed stocks.
- OTIS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 345.38 -- higher than 92.9% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.54 for OTIS WORLDWIDE CORP; that's greater than it is for just 3.75% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OTIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STE, CSL, CPB, COO, and NVT.
- OTIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OTIS WORLDWIDE CORP's official web site, go to www.otis.com.
OTIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, OTIS's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.79% higher, now standing at 17.6.
- OTIS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OTIS.
OTIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OTIS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.06% of graded US stocks.
- OTIS's asset turnover comes in at 1.337 -- ranking 4th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OTIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OTIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OTIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.83||52-week high||$88.22|
|Prev. close||$63.80||52-week low||$63.74|
|Day high||$64.91||Avg. volume||2,502,012|
|50-day MA||$73.78||Dividend yield||1.82%|
|200-day MA||$76.04||Market Cap||27.24B|
Most Popular Stories View All
OTIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OTIS Latest Social Stream
View Full OTIS Social Stream
Latest OTIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OTIS WORLDWIDE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OTIS as an investment opportunity.
Out of the 53 stocks that were upgraded/downgraded this weekend, 12 were upgraded from a D-rating to a C-rating.
With 86% ownership of the shares, Otis Worldwide Corporation (NYSE:OTIS) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
A look at the shareholders of Otis Worldwide Corporation ( NYSE:OTIS ) can tell us which group is most powerful. And...
Climate change can pose significant challenges to mobility as people struggle to cope with extreme weather, including record-breaking heat, widespread wildfires, and catastrophic flooding. In the third year of the Made to Move Communities challenge, Otis (NYSE: OTIS) volunteers will mentor more than 250 students from schools across 20 countries and territories as they consider alternative ways to move around communities affected by natural disasters brought on by a changing climate.
Otis Worldwide Corporation (NYSE: OTIS) Chair, CEO & President Judy Marks will participate in a fireside chat at the 10th annual Laguna conference hosted by Morgan Stanley on Friday, September 16, 2022 at 9:20 a.m. PDT (12:20 p.m. ET). The presentation will be broadcast live at www.otis.com.
Otis (NYSE: OTIS), the world's leading company for elevator and escalator manufacturing, installation and service, celebrated the opening of its new training center in Southeast Asia.
OTIS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|