Ouster, Inc. (OUST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OUST POWR Grades
- OUST scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 64.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OUST is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- OUST's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.44% of US stocks).
OUST Stock Summary
- OUST's went public 2.28 years ago, making it older than just 12.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 183.47%, OUSTER INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.45% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of OUSTER INC's share price is greater than that of 94.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OUSTER INC are HLTH, ME, KIND, FROG, and DUOL.
- OUST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OUSTER INC's official web site, go to ouster.io.
OUST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OUST's EV/EBIT ratio is 106.7% lower, now standing at -1.3.
- OUST's price/sales ratio has moved down 15.5 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OUST.
OUST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OUST has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.85% of graded US stocks.
- OUST's asset turnover comes in at 0.126 -- ranking 103rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OUST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OUST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OUST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.40||52-week high||$6.66|
|Prev. close||$1.38||52-week low||$0.76|
|Day high||$1.44||Avg. volume||1,717,279|
|50-day MA||$1.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.13||Market Cap||258.34M|
Ouster, Inc. (OUST) Company Bio
Ouster, Inc. engages in the provision of high resolution digital lidar sensors that offer advanced 3D vision to machinery, vehicles, robots, and fixed infrastructure assets. The company was founded on June 30, 2015 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. The listed name for OUST is Ouster, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
OUST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OUST Latest Social Stream
View Full OUST Social Stream
Latest OUST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OUSTER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OUST as an investment opportunity.
The lidar market could be worth $5.6 billion in the future, Here are three lidar stocks for investors to consider.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 16, 2022--Ouster, Inc. (NYSE: OUST), a leading provider of high-resolution digital lidar sensors for the automotive, industrial, robotics, and smart infrastructure industries has been named a 2023 CES innovation Award Honoree in two categories: Vehicle Intelligence & Transportation and Robotics. Ouster was selected out of a record-high number of over 2,100 submissions for its groundbreaking REV7 OS series, which leverages cutting-edge semiconductor and hardware design to
By Lawrence Elbaum and Patrick Gadson Few financial market frenzies have matched the intensity of last year’s boom in special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) mergers. SPACs — which raise capital through an IPO, seek a private company to merge with, and aim to bring the company public — completed $421 billion in deals in 2021, […] The post V&E: In the Wake of the SPAC Boom, De-SPACtivism Rears Its Head appeared first on CorpGov.
In a rather surprising move, Ouster (OUST) agreed to a deal with Velodyne Lidar (VLDR) in a merger of equals. The Lidar sensor space offers substantial potential with the biggest risk to any investment in the sector being the...
In a report released today, Kevin Cassidy from Rosenblatt Securities maintained a Buy rating on Ouster (OUST - Research Report). The company's shares opened today at $1.24.Cassidy covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Qualcomm, Navitas Semiconductor, and ON Semiconductor. According to TipRanks, Cassidy has an average return of 19.9% and a 63.22% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Ouster with a $10.00 average price target.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> Based on Ouster's latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $10.
OUST Price Returns