Ouster, Inc. (OUST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OUST POWR Grades
- OUST scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 53.2% of US stocks.
- OUST's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OUST ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
OUST Stock Summary
- OUST's went public 1.59 years ago, making it older than merely 3.28% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- OUST's price/sales ratio is 24.19; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.82% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Ouster Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.22% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ouster Inc are VRAY, FROG, BFLY, ARLO, and RAMP.
- Visit OUST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ouster.io.
OUST Valuation Summary
- OUST's price/sales ratio is 46.1; this is 769.81% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 12 months, OUST's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.4.
- OUST's price/sales ratio has moved up 24.5 over the prior 12 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OUST.
OUST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OUST has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.85% of graded US stocks.
- OUST's asset turnover comes in at 0.126 -- ranking 103rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OUST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OUST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OUST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.88||52-week high||$10.35|
|Prev. close||$1.87||52-week low||$1.52|
|Day high||$1.88||Avg. volume||1,923,610|
|50-day MA||$1.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.73||Market Cap||326.49M|
Ouster, Inc. (OUST) Company Bio
Ouster, Inc. engages in the provision of high resolution digital lidar sensors that offer advanced 3D vision to machinery, vehicles, robots, and fixed infrastructure assets. The company was founded on June 30, 2015 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. The listed name for OUST is Ouster, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
OUST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OUST Latest Social Stream
View Full OUST Social Stream
Latest OUST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ouster Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OUST as an investment opportunity.
SAN FRANCISCO, February 22, 2022--Ouster, Inc. (NYSE: OUST) ("Ouster" or the "Company"), a leading provider of high-resolution digital lidar sensors for the automotive, industrial, smart infrastructure, and robotics industries, announced today that its CEO, Angus Pacala, will be presenting virtually at the following upcoming investor conferences.
This article discusses three lidar stocks to buy for lucrative returns in 2022, specifically INVZ, LAZR and OUST
Ouster, Inc. (OUST) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 15, 2022 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Sarah Ewing – Director-Investor Relations Angus Pacala – Chief Executive Officer Anna Brunelle – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Blayne Curtis – Barclays Itay Michaeli – Citi Sam Peterman – Craig-Hallum Capital Group...
Ouster Delivers on 2021 Guidance with $34 Million in Revenue and 27% Gross Margins; Q4 Revenue Up 53%; Aims to Double Revenue for 2022
SAN FRANCISCO, February 15, 2022--Ouster, Inc. (NYSE: OUST) ("Ouster" or the "Company"), a leading provider of high-resolution digital lidar sensors for the automotive, industrial, smart infrastructure, and robotics industries, today announced financial results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2021.
Ouster Selected for 110 Smart Infrastructure Projects in 2021 Signaling Market Ramp and Large-Scale Growth Opportunities
SAN FRANCISCO, February 10, 2022--Ouster, Inc. (NYSE: OUST) ("Ouster" or "the Company"), a leading provider of high-resolution digital lidar sensors, today announced that it was selected for 110 smart infrastructure projects in 2021, representing nearly 3,000 digital lidar OS sensors for initial deployments. The smart infrastructure projects span 20 countries and encompass the intelligent transportation systems, smart places, and security management submarkets.
OUST Price Returns