Oak Valley Bancorp (CA) (OVLY): Price and Financial Metrics
OVLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.08||52-week high||$28.68|
|Prev. close||$25.22||52-week low||$17.39|
|Day high||$25.25||Avg. volume||29,598|
|50-day MA||$26.07||Dividend yield||1.27%|
|200-day MA||$24.95||Market Cap||207.71M|
OVLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OVLY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OVLY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.94% of US stocks.
- OVLY's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OVLY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
OVLY Stock Summary
- For OVLY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.33% of US equities we're observing.
- OVLY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.6% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OAK VALLEY BANCORP is reporting a growth rate of 130.08%; that's higher than 90.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OVLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPFI, CCBG, GABC, CPF, and CVCY.
- OVLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OAK VALLEY BANCORP's official web site, go to www.ovcb.com.
OVLY Valuation Summary
- OVLY's price/earnings ratio is 6.3; this is 33.68% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 207 months, OVLY's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OVLY.
OVLY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -0.46%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 20%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 7.29%.
The table below shows OVLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Oak Valley Bancorp (CA) (OVLY) Company Bio
Oak Valley Bancorp operates as the holding company for Oak Valley Community Bank that provides banking products and services for individuals and business enterprises in Oakdale, California and the surrounding areas. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Oakdale, California.
OVLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OVLY Latest Social Stream
View Full OVLY Social Stream
Latest OVLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OAK VALLEY BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OVLY as an investment opportunity.
Oak Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ:OVLY) most popular amongst retail investors who own 52% of the shares, institutions hold 28%
Key Insights Oak Valley Bancorp's significant retail investors ownership suggests that the key decisions are influenced...
OAKDALE, Calif., Sept. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oak Valley Community Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oak Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ: OVLY), announced that Eric J. Manning has joined the bank as Vice President, Commercial Banking Officer. He is based out of the Roseville Office. Manning brings over 20 years of Sacramento focused commercial banking experience to his new role, the last ten as a Senior Relationship Manager. He will be responsible for commercial lending and business development in
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
Oak Valley Bancorp's ( NASDAQ:OVLY ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period to $0.16...
OAKDALE, Ca., July 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oak Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ: OVLY) (the “Company”), the bank holding company for Oak Valley Community Bank and their Eastern Sierra Community Bank division, recently reported unaudited consolidated financial results. For the three months ended June 30, 2023, consolidated net income was $8,404,000, or $1.02 per diluted share (EPS), as compared to $9,225,000, or $1.12 EPS, for the prior quarter and $4,258,000, or $0.52 EPS, for the same period a year
OVLY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|