Oak Valley Bancorp (CA) (OVLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OVLY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OVLY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OVLY is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 96 days.
- OVLY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
OVLY Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Oak Valley Bancorp is higher than it is for about merely 0.46% of US stocks.
- OVLY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.71% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Oak Valley Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OVLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CFFI, CCNE, RVSB, GNTY, and FBNC.
- Visit OVLY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ovcb.com.
OVLY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OVLY's price/sales ratio is 141.67% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- OVLY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 182 months.
- Over the past 182 months, OVLY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OVLY.
OVLY Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 42.7%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 26.03%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 26.55%.
The table below shows OVLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OVLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OVLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.19||52-week high||$20.55|
|Prev. close||$17.50||52-week low||$11.04|
|Day high||$18.63||Avg. volume||23,803|
|50-day MA||$17.63||Dividend yield||1.59%|
|200-day MA||$17.45||Market Cap||149.74M|
Oak Valley Bancorp (CA) (OVLY) Company Bio
Oak Valley Bancorp operates as the holding company for Oak Valley Community Bank that provides banking products and services for individuals and business enterprises in Oakdale, California and the surrounding areas. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Oakdale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OVLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OVLY Latest Social Stream
View Full OVLY Social Stream
Latest OVLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oak Valley Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OVLY as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
OAKDALE, Calif., Aug. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oak Valley Community Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of Oak Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ: OVLY), announced that Mona Dmitrenko joined the bank as Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer. She is currently based out of the Sacramento Capitol Mall Branch. Dmitrenko joins the Oak Valley team with 30 years of banking experience including commercial and agribusiness lending. In her new role, she will be responsible for commercial lending and business develo
The Independent Director of Oak Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ:OVLY), Lynn Dickerson, Just Bought 56% More Shares
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Lynn Dickerson, the Independent Director of Oak...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Oak Valley...
OAKDALE, Calif., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oak Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ: OVLY) (the Company), the bank holding company for Oak Valley Community Bank and their Eastern Sierra Community Bank division, recently reported unaudited consolidated financial results. For the three months ended June 30, 2021, consolidated net income was $3,960,000, or $0.48 per diluted share (EPS), as compared to $4,357,000, or $0.53 EPS, for the prior quarter and $2,581,000, or $0.32 EPS, for the same period a year ago. Consolidated net income for the six months ended June 30, 2021 was $8,316,000, or $1.02 EPS, representing an increase of 57.2% compared to $5,290,000 or $0.65 EPS for the same period of 2020.
OVLY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|