Oak Valley Bancorp (CA) (OVLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OVLY Stock Summary
- For OVLY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- OVLY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.92% of US stocks.
- The volatility of OAK VALLEY BANCORP's share price is greater than that of just 1.37% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OVLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OBT, CVLY, AMAL, CPF, and FRBK.
- OVLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OAK VALLEY BANCORP's official web site, go to www.ovcb.com.
OVLY Valuation Summary
- OVLY's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 115.38% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- OVLY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 197 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OVLY.
OVLY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.87%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -52.06%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 612.34%.
The table below shows OVLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OVLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OVLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.66||52-week high||$20.60|
|Prev. close||$19.37||52-week low||$16.52|
|Day high||$19.66||Avg. volume||6,188|
|50-day MA||$18.84||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$18.22||Market Cap||162.29M|
Oak Valley Bancorp (CA) (OVLY) Company Bio
Oak Valley Bancorp operates as the holding company for Oak Valley Community Bank that provides banking products and services for individuals and business enterprises in Oakdale, California and the surrounding areas. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Oakdale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OVLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OVLY Latest Social Stream
View Full OVLY Social Stream
Latest OVLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OAK VALLEY BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OVLY as an investment opportunity.
Oak Valley Bancorp ( NASDAQ:OVLY ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$18.2m (up 25% from 3Q...
Oak Valley Bancorp's (NASDAQ:OVLY) top owners are individual investors with 55% stake, while25% is held by institutions
Every investor in Oak Valley Bancorp ( NASDAQ:OVLY ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. With 55...
Oak Valley Bancorp press release (OVLY): Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.83.Revenue of $18.38M (+25.9% Y/Y).The allowance for loan losses to gross loans was 1.21% at September 30, 2022, compared…
OAKDALE, Calif., Oct. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oak Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ: OVLY) (the “Company”), the bank holding company for Oak Valley Community Bank and their Eastern Sierra Community Bank division, recently reported unaudited consolidated financial results. For the three months ended September 30, 2022 consolidated net income was $6,800,000, or $0.83 per diluted share (EPS), compared to $4,258,000, or $0.52 EPS for the prior quarter and $4,554,000, or $0.56 EPS for the same period of 2021. Consolidated net income for the nine months ended September 30, 2022 totaled $13,427,000, or $1.64 EPS, representing an increase of $557,000 or 4.3%, compared to $12,870,000, or $1.57 EPS for the nine months ended September 30, 2021. The year-to-date increase in earnings includes a reduction ...
Oak Valley Community Bank Receives Approval on $27,500 Grant Submitted to Support Jessica’s House in Turlock
OAKDALE, Calif., Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oak Valley Community Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oak Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ: OVLY), announced they have received approval on a 2022 AHEAD grant of $27,500, which was submitted to the Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco (FHLBank San Francisco) on behalf of Jessica’s House. The communities in Stanislaus and Merced counties are one step closer to getting a needed boost in grief support for children, teens, young adults, and their familie
OVLY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|