Oak Valley Bancorp (CA) (OVLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OVLY POWR Grades
- OVLY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OVLY is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 76 days.
- OVLY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 20.29% of US stocks).
OVLY Stock Summary
- OVLY has a market capitalization of $197,467,765 -- more than approximately 28.34% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OAK VALLEY BANCORP is higher than it is for about only 0.44% of US stocks.
- OVLY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OVLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OBT, GABC, FCBC, CFFI, and WABC.
- OVLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OAK VALLEY BANCORP's official web site, go to www.ovcb.com.
OVLY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OVLY's price/earnings ratio is 23.16% higher, now standing at 11.7.
- Over the past 201 months, OVLY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OVLY.
OVLY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -0.46%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 20%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 7.29%.
The table below shows OVLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OVLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OVLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.91||52-week high||$28.00|
|Prev. close||$24.13||52-week low||$16.52|
|Day high||$25.37||Avg. volume||25,496|
|50-day MA||$25.77||Dividend yield||1.34%|
|200-day MA||$20.52||Market Cap||197.38M|
Oak Valley Bancorp (CA) (OVLY) Company Bio
Oak Valley Bancorp operates as the holding company for Oak Valley Community Bank that provides banking products and services for individuals and business enterprises in Oakdale, California and the surrounding areas. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Oakdale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OVLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OVLY Latest Social Stream
View Full OVLY Social Stream
Latest OVLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OAK VALLEY BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OVLY as an investment opportunity.
Oak Valley Community Bank Announces Commercial Banking Officer Hiring
OAKDALE, Calif., Feb. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oak Valley Community Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oak Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ: OVLY), announced that Michael Schulze has joined the bank as Vice President, Commercial Banking Officer. He will be based out of the Turlock Office. Schulze joins Oak Valley with over 20 years of banking experience, the past seventeen as a Business Banking Relationship Manager in the Turlock area. In his new role, he will be responsible for business development a
Oak Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ:OVLY) Will Pay A Larger Dividend Than Last Year At $0.16
Oak Valley Bancorp's ( NASDAQ:OVLY ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period to $0.16...
Is Now The Time To Put Oak Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ:OVLY) On Your Watchlist?
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Oak Valley Community Bank opens Roseville branch
Roseville and Sacramento are the largest markets in Oak Valley Community Bank's network of 21 branches.
Oak Valley Bancorp Reports 4th Quarter Results and Announces Cash Dividend
OAKDALE, Calif., Jan. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oak Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ: OVLY) (the “Company”), the bank holding company for Oak Valley Community Bank and their Eastern Sierra Community Bank division, recently reported unaudited consolidated financial results. For the three months ended December 31, 2022, consolidated net income was $9,475,000 or $1.15 per diluted share (EPS), as compared to $6,800,000, or $0.83 EPS, for the prior quarter and $3,466,000, or $0.42 EPS for the same period a
OVLY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OVLYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Oak Valley Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Oak Valley Bancorp (OVLY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oak Valley Bancorp (OVLY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oak Valley Bancorp (OVLY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...