Blue Owl Capital Inc. (OWL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OWL POWR Grades
- OWL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OWL is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- OWL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.28% of US stocks).
OWL Stock Summary
- BLUE OWL CAPITAL INC's market capitalization of $48,460,493,827 is ahead of 95.54% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BLUE OWL CAPITAL INC is higher than 95.93% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 42.52, BLUE OWL CAPITAL INC has a higher such ratio than 95.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OWL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTA, ABVC, ZVIA, PRVA, and CKX.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OWL's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001823945.
OWL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OWL's price/sales ratio is 1365.52% higher, now standing at 42.5.
- Over the past 23 months, OWL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 745.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OWL.
OWL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OWL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.77||52-week high||$17.89|
|Prev. close||$10.30||52-week low||$9.52|
|Day high||$10.20||Avg. volume||2,797,150|
|50-day MA||$11.45||Dividend yield||4.5%|
|200-day MA||$12.23||Market Cap||13.65B|
Blue Owl Capital Inc. (OWL) Company Bio
Blue Owl Capital Inc. operates as an asset management firm. The Company offers direct lending and GP capital solutions. Blue Owl Capital serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
OWL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OWL Latest Social Stream
View Full OWL Social Stream
Latest OWL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLUE OWL CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OWL as an investment opportunity.
Owl Rock Capital Corporation (ORCC) posted solid Q2 results last month, highlighted by strong Net Investment Income "NII" figures. Management's bullish outlook for the remainder of the year assuaged fears over macroeconomic challenges' impact on its portfolio, mainly consisting of leveraged small and medium enterprises "SMEs." Management's message was consistent with its peers, reporting portfolio resilience in the face of macroeconomic disruptions during Q2.
However, despite the strong quarter, the company suffers from systematic flaws, exacerbated by conflicts of interest inherent...
Blue Owl Capital Inc. (NYSE: OWL) ("Blue Owl" or the "Company"), today announced the results of the redemption of all of its outstanding redeemable warrants (the "Public Warrants") to purchase shares of the Company's Class A common stock, par value $0.0001 per share (the "Class A Shares"), pursuant to the Amended and Restated Warrant Agreement, dated May 19, 2021 (the "Warrant Agreement"), by and between the Company and Computershare Inc. and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Computershare Trust Comp
Wall Street Analysts Predict a 29% Upside in Blue Owl Capital Inc. (OWL): Here's What You Should Know
The consensus price target hints at a 28.8% upside potential for Blue Owl Capital Inc. (OWL). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Victory Capital Holdings (VCTR) and Blue Owl Capital (OWL)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Financial sector with new ratings on Victory Capital Holdings (VCTR – Research Report) and Blue Owl Capital (OWL – Research Report). Victory Capital Holdings (VCTR) Morgan Stanley analyst Michael Cyprys maintained a Sell rating on Victory Capital Holdings today and set a price target of $21.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $27.50. According to TipRanks.
OWL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|