Blue Owl Capital Inc. (OWL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OWL POWR Grades
- OWL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.64% of US stocks.
- OWL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OWL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
OWL Stock Summary
- BLUE OWL CAPITAL INC's market capitalization of $56,871,246,622 is ahead of 96.06% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OWL is currently 93.74, higher than 95.87% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 45.04, BLUE OWL CAPITAL INC has a higher such ratio than 95.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BLUE OWL CAPITAL INC are DGICA, TTD, STE, CTKB, and IAS.
- To check out BLUE OWL CAPITAL INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001823945.
OWL Valuation Summary
- OWL's price/sales ratio is 45.4; this is 3392.31% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- OWL's price/sales ratio has moved up 43.8 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OWL.
OWL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OWL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.19||52-week high||$14.70|
|Prev. close||$12.94||52-week low||$8.06|
|Day high||$13.21||Avg. volume||2,914,858|
|50-day MA||$11.55||Dividend yield||3.71%|
|200-day MA||$11.18||Market Cap||18.40B|
Blue Owl Capital Inc. (OWL) Company Bio
Blue Owl Capital Inc. operates as an asset management firm. The Company offers direct lending and GP capital solutions. Blue Owl Capital serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
OWL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OWL Latest Social Stream
View Full OWL Social Stream
Latest OWL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLUE OWL CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OWL as an investment opportunity.
Blue Owl Capital''s business model is thoroughly designed and arguably the best in the alt management industry. Click here for my review of OWL.
STORE Capital Corporation (NYSE: STOR, “STORE”, “STORE Capital” or the “Company”), an internally managed net-lease real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in Single Tenant Operational Real Estate, today announced that GIC, a global institutional investor, in partnership with Oak Street, a division of Blue Owl and one of the largest investors in net lease real estate, has completed
Blue Owl Capital Inc. (NYSE: OWL) ("Blue Owl") announced today that Doug Ostrover, CEO, will present at the Bank of America Financial Services Conference 2023 on Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 10:30 am ET.
Blue Owl Capital Inc. (NYSE: OWL) ("Blue Owl") today announced it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022 on Monday, February 13, 2023 before market open. Blue Owl invites all interested persons to its webcast / conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on February 13 to discuss its results.
Currently, Blue Owl Capital Inc.’s (OWL) stock is trading at $12.16, marking a fall of -3.03% from last night’s close. At this price, the stock is -17.28% below its 52-week high of $14.70 and 50.96% above its 52-week low of $8.06. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is -4.72% below the high […]
OWL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|