Owlet, Inc. (OWLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OWLT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OWLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 30.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OWLT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 176 days.
- OWLT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
OWLT Stock Summary
- OWLET INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.39% of US listed stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OWLT's revenue has grown -54.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 3.36% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of OWLET INC's share price is greater than that of 94.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OWLET INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UCL, LVOX, SONX, DIBS, and SMWB.
- To check out OWLET INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001816708.
OWLT Valuation Summary
- OWLT's price/earnings ratio is -1.2; this is 105.17% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- OWLT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.8 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OWLT.
OWLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OWLT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.11% of graded US stocks.
- OWLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.88 -- ranking 18th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OWLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OWLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OWLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.77||52-week high||$5.35|
|Prev. close||$0.80||52-week low||$0.71|
|Day high||$0.84||Avg. volume||238,872|
|50-day MA||$0.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.31||Market Cap||88.80M|
Owlet, Inc. (OWLT) Company Bio
Owlet, Inc. operates a digital parenting platform. Its platform gives parents with real-time data and insights to help parents feel more calm and confident. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Lehi, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
OWLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OWLT Latest Social Stream
View Full OWLT Social Stream
Latest OWLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OWLET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OWLT as an investment opportunity.
LEHI, Utah, November 16, 2022--Owlet to Participate in the 2022 BTIG Digital Health Forum
LEHI, Utah, November 14, 2022--Owlet Announces Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
LEHI, Utah, November 11, 2022--Owlet to Report Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results on November 14, 2022
LEHI, Utah, October 19, 2022--Owlet Reports Preliminary Third Quarter 2022 Net Revenue Results
LEHI, Utah, October 06, 2022--Owlet Announces FDA 510(k) Submission for Prescription Pediatric Monitor
OWLT Price Returns