Owlet, Inc. (OWLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OWLT POWR Grades
- OWLT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 30.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OWLT is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 63 days.
- OWLT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
OWLT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OWLT is 12.39 -- better than 97.24% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OWLT's revenue has grown -54.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.84% of US companies in our set.
- OWLET INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 55.17%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OWLT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEGA, SMWB, NTAP, BIGC, and RVNC.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OWLT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001816708.
OWLT Valuation Summary
- OWLT's price/earnings ratio is -0.5; this is 102.21% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- OWLT's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.3 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OWLT.
OWLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OWLT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.11% of graded US stocks.
- OWLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.88 -- ranking 18th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OWLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OWLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OWLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.34||52-week high||$5.35|
|Prev. close||$0.36||52-week low||$0.30|
|Day high||$0.36||Avg. volume||1,052,548|
|50-day MA||$0.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.15||Market Cap||39.45M|
Owlet, Inc. (OWLT) Company Bio
Owlet, Inc. operates a digital parenting platform. Its platform gives parents with real-time data and insights to help parents feel more calm and confident. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Lehi, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
OWLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OWLT Latest Social Stream
View Full OWLT Social Stream
Latest OWLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OWLET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OWLT as an investment opportunity.
Owlet shares latest technology to keep parents connected with baby's health
Owlet CEO and co-founder Kurt Workman joins Proactive's Natalie Stoberman to discuss the company's baby monitoring technology that's available for families to stay connected with their baby's health.
Owlet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Results
LEHI, Utah, March 15, 2023--Owlet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Results
Owlet to Report Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results on March 15, 2023
LEHI, Utah, March 08, 2023--Owlet to Report Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results on March 15, 2023
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
We're starting off Friday morning with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to keep an eye on!
Owlet to Participate in Cowen’s 2023 43rd Annual Health Care Conference
LEHI, Utah, March 01, 2023--Owlet to Participate in Cowen’s 2023 43rd Annual Health Care Conference
OWLT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...