Owlet, Inc. (OWLT): Price and Financial Metrics
OWLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.48||52-week high||$17.50|
|Prev. close||$4.13||52-week low||$2.52|
|Day high||$4.48||Avg. volume||63,905|
|50-day MA||$4.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.05||Market Cap||38.33M|
OWLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OWLT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OWLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OWLT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 73 days.
- OWLT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
OWLT Stock Summary
- OWLET INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 4.66% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.85 for OWLET INC; that's greater than it is for only 3.47% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OWLT is more volatile than 98.92% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OWLT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BMRA, YEXT, WRAP, AEYE, and FUBO.
- To check out OWLET INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001816708.
OWLT Valuation Summary
- OWLT's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 85% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 37 months, OWLT's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OWLT.
OWLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OWLT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.11% of graded US stocks.
- OWLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.88 -- ranking 18th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OWLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Owlet, Inc. (OWLT) Company Bio
Owlet, Inc. operates a digital parenting platform. Its platform gives parents with real-time data and insights to help parents feel more calm and confident. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Lehi, Utah.
OWLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OWLT Latest Social Stream
View Full OWLT Social Stream
Latest OWLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OWLET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OWLT as an investment opportunity.
These undervalued penny stocks have high top-line growth and sticky businesses that'll eventually bring these stocks to new highs.
LEHI, Utah, August 16, 2023--Owlet Appoints Eclipse Partner Marc Stoll to Board of Directors
LEHI, Utah, August 14, 2023--Owlet Announces Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results
LEHI, Utah, July 27, 2023--Owlet to Report Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results on August 14, 2023
LEHI, Utah, July 26, 2023--Owlet Appoints Executive Jonathan Harris as New Company President and Chief Revenue Officer
OWLT Price Returns