Owlet, Inc. (OWLT): Price and Financial Metrics
OWLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.17||52-week high||$13.42|
|Prev. close||$5.03||52-week low||$2.52|
|Day high||$5.27||Avg. volume||58,348|
|50-day MA||$4.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.43||Market Cap||44.30M|
OWLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OWLT POWR Grades
- OWLT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OWLT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 85 days.
- OWLT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
OWLT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OWLT is -1.95 -- better than merely 4.59% of US stocks.
- OWLT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.42% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OWLT is more volatile than 97.67% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OWLET INC are VAPO, LAB, BMRA, WRAP, and RIGL.
- To check out OWLET INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001816708.
OWLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OWLT's price/sales ratio is 58.82% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- OWLT's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.3 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OWLT.
OWLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OWLT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.11% of graded US stocks.
- OWLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.88 -- ranking 18th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OWLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Owlet, Inc. (OWLT) Company Bio
Owlet, Inc. operates a digital parenting platform. Its platform gives parents with real-time data and insights to help parents feel more calm and confident. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Lehi, Utah.
OWLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OWLT Latest Social Stream
View Full OWLT Social Stream
Latest OWLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OWLET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OWLT as an investment opportunity.
LEHI, Utah, November 14, 2023--Owlet to Participate in BTIG’s Digital Health Forum
LEHI, Utah, November 13, 2023--Owlet Announces Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Owlet Achieves De Novo FDA-Clearance For Dream Sock® – The First and Only Over-the-Counter, Medical Grade Pulse Oximeter Cleared for Infants
LEHI, Utah, November 09, 2023--Owlet Achieves De Novo FDA-Clearance For Dream Sock® – The First and Only Over-the-Counter, Medical Grade Pulse Oximeter Cleared for Infants
LEHI, Utah, November 01, 2023--Owlet to Report Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results on November 13, 2023
LEHI, Utah, October 02, 2023--Owlet Commits Critical Support To Parents and Researchers On A Mission To End SIDS
OWLT Price Returns