Oxford Immunotec Global PLC - Ordinary Shares (OXFD): Price and Financial Metrics
OXFD Stock Summary
- OXFD's current price/earnings ratio is 3.05, which is higher than only 2.43% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -74.25%, Oxford Immunotec Global PLC's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.8% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OXFD has reported earnings growth of -2,685.71%, putting it ahead of merely 0.58% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oxford Immunotec Global PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be GLDD, TSRI, PCG, SMIT, and PEN.
- OXFD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oxford Immunotec Global PLC's official web site, go to www.oxfordimmunotec.com.
OXFD Stock Price Chart More Charts
OXFD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.64||52-week high||$18.60|
|Prev. close||$14.12||52-week low||$12.49|
|Day high||$14.35||Avg. volume||106,205|
|50-day MA||$15.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.08||Market Cap||360.74M|
Oxford Immunotec Global PLC - Ordinary Shares (OXFD) Company Bio
Oxford Immunotec Global PLC is a global, commercial-stage diagnostics company focused on developing and commercializing proprietary tests for the management of immune-regulated conditions. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Abingdon, the United Kingdom.