Oxford Square Capital Corp. - Closed End Fund (OXSQ): Price and Financial Metrics
OXSQ Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Oxford Square Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 98.1% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Oxford Square Capital Corp is reporting a growth rate of 2,458.13%; that's higher than 99.4% of US stocks.
- Oxford Square Capital Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OXSQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SJI, HBM, OHAI, SMTX, and IRS.
- OXSQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oxford Square Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.ticc.com.
OXSQ Stock Price Chart More Charts
OXSQ Price/Volume Stats
Oxford Square Capital Corp. - Closed End Fund (OXSQ) Company Bio
Oxford Square Capital Corp. (formerly TICC Capital Corp.), a business development company, operates as a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The firm invests in both public and private companies. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.