Oxford Square Capital Corp. - Closed End Fund (OXSQ): Price and Financial Metrics
OXSQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.92||52-week high||$3.70|
|Prev. close||$2.90||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$2.92||Avg. volume||234,980|
|50-day MA||$2.95||Dividend yield||14.48%|
|200-day MA||$3.03||Market Cap||169.74M|
OXSQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OXSQ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OXSQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.36% of US stocks.
- OXSQ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OXSQ ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
OXSQ Stock Summary
- OXSQ's current price/earnings ratio is 96.7, which is higher than 94.62% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OXFORD SQUARE CAPITAL CORP is higher than it is for about 97.52% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OXSQ comes in at 33.49% -- higher than that of 94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OXFORD SQUARE CAPITAL CORP are MBI, AAIC, ICMB, HASI, and BNL.
- OXSQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OXFORD SQUARE CAPITAL CORP's official web site, go to www.ticc.com.
OXSQ Valuation Summary
- OXSQ's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 230% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- OXSQ's price/earnings ratio has moved up 365.7 over the prior 242 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OXSQ.
OXSQ Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -34.07%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -77.43%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -62.77%.
The table below shows OXSQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OXSQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OXSQ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.89% of graded US stocks.
- OXSQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.091 -- ranking 229th of 445 Trading stocks.
- MN, GEO, and EQR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OXSQ.
The table below shows OXSQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Oxford Square Capital Corp. - Closed End Fund (OXSQ) Company Bio
Oxford Square Capital Corp. (formerly TICC Capital Corp.), a business development company, operates as a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The firm invests in both public and private companies. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
OXSQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OXSQ Latest Social Stream
View Full OXSQ Social Stream
Latest OXSQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OXFORD SQUARE CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OXSQ as an investment opportunity.
Financial Performance and Future Payouts Detailed for Investors
Oxford Square Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:OXSQ) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Oxford Square Capital Corp. reports earnings inline with expectations. Reported EPS is $0.12 EPS, expectations were $0.12. Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Oxford Square Capital Corp. Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Jo Peter [ph]. […]
Oxford Square Capital Corp. Announces Net Asset Value and Selected Financial Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2023 and Declaration of Distributions on Common Stock for the Months Ending January 31, February 29, and March 31, 2024
GREENWICH, Conn., Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxford Square Capital Corp. (NasdaqGS: OXSQ) (NasdaqGS: OXSQL) (NasdaqGS: OXSQZ) (NasdaqGS: OXSQG) (the “Company,” “we,” “us” or “our”) announced today its financial results and related information for the quarter ended September 30, 2023. On November 2, 2023, our Board of Directors declared the following distributions on our common stock: Month EndingRecord DatePayment DateAmount Per ShareJanuary 31, 2024January 17, 2024January 31, 2024$0.035F
Oxford Square Capital Corp. Schedules Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call for November 7, 2023
Greenwich, Conn., Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxford Square Capital Corp. (NasdaqGS: OXSQ) (NasdaqGS: OXSQL) (NasdaqGS: OXSQZ) (NasdaqGS: OXSQG) announced today that it will hold a conference call to discuss third quarter 2023 earnings on Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 9:00 AM Eastern time. The toll free dial-in number is 1-833-470-1428, access code number 495860. There will be a recording available for 30 days after the call. If you are interested in hearing the recording, please dial 1-866
Oxford Square Capital Corp (NASDAQ:OXSQ) recently announced a dividend of $0.04 per share, payable on 2023-11-30, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-11-15. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's delve into Oxford Square Capital Corp's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
OXSQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OXSQWant to do more research on Oxford Square Capital Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Oxford Square Capital Corp (OXSQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oxford Square Capital Corp (OXSQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oxford Square Capital Corp (OXSQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch