Oxford Square Capital Corp. - Closed End Fund (OXSQ): Price and Financial Metrics
OXSQ Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 141.41, Oxford Square Capital Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For OXSQ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.86% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that OXSQ's revenue has grown -42.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 8.39% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oxford Square Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MBI, TPVG, SAR, DKL, and LXP.
- Visit OXSQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ticc.com.
OXSQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OXSQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.96||52-week high||$5.10|
|Prev. close||$4.88||52-week low||$2.24|
|Day high||$4.98||Avg. volume||353,949|
|50-day MA||$4.34||Dividend yield||8.61%|
|200-day MA||$3.25||Market Cap||245.97M|
Oxford Square Capital Corp. - Closed End Fund (OXSQ) Company Bio
Oxford Square Capital Corp. (formerly TICC Capital Corp.), a business development company, operates as a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The firm invests in both public and private companies. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
OXSQ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Oxford Square Capital Corp. To summarize, we found that Oxford Square Capital Corp ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 550.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Oxford Square Capital Corp, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 1.22; that's higher than only 22.3% of US stocks in the Financial Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Oxford Square Capital Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 11%; for context, that number is higher than 72.22% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Oxford Square Capital Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OXSQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OXSQ Latest Social Stream
View Full OXSQ Social Stream
Latest OXSQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oxford Square Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OXSQ as an investment opportunity.
Oxford Square Capital ([[OXSQ]] +1.0%) net asset value of $4.55 per share at Dec. 31, 2020 increased 18% from $3.85 at the end of its Q3.Based on OXSQ's closing price of $3.05 on Dec. 31, its stock was trading at a 33% discount to NAV vs. 36% on Sept. 30,...
Shares of Oxford Square Capital (NASDAQ:OXSQ) fell 0.2% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per …
Oxford Square Capital announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Shares of Oxford Square Capital (NASDAQ:OXSQ) rose 0.7% after the company reported Q2 results.Quarterly Results Earnings per share were down 66.67% over the past year to $0.09, which missed the estimate of $0.11.Revenue of $8,255,000 decreased by 60.53% year over year, which missed the estimate of $9,400,000.Looking Ahead Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now.Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now.Conference Call Details Date: Jul 28, 2020View more earnings on OXSQTime: 09:00 AMET Webcast URL: http://ir.oxfordsquarecapital.com/news-market-data/event-calendar/default.aspxTechnicals 52-week high: $6.7652-week low: $2.04Price action over last quarter: Unchanged 0.00%Company Profile Oxford Square Capital Corp is a closed-end, non-diversified managem...
Oxford Square Capital Corp. Announces Net Asset Value and Selected Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2020
GREENWICH, Conn., July 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxford Square Capital Corp. (NasdaqGS: OXSQ) (NasdaqGS: OXSQL) (NasdaqGS: OXSQZ) (the “Company,” “we,” “us” or “our”) announced today its financial results and related information for the quarter ended June 30, 2020. * As previously announced by the Company, our Board of Directors had declared monthly common stock distributions of $0.035 through September 30, 2020. In light of current economic and market conditions, specifically as a result of the global crisis caused by the spread of the COVID-19 virus, no assurance can be provided as to the level of any common stock distributions that may be declared by the Company’s Board of Directors for the fourth quarter of 2020 (which are currently expected to be declared in September). * Du...
OXSQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OXSQWant to do more research on Oxford Square Capital Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Oxford Square Capital Corp (OXSQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oxford Square Capital Corp (OXSQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oxford Square Capital Corp (OXSQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!