Oxford Square Capital Corp. - Closed End Fund (OXSQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OXSQ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OXSQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- OXSQ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- OXSQ ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
OXSQ Stock Summary
- For OXSQ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.24% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, OXSQ has reported earnings growth of -156.93%, putting it ahead of only 10.06% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OXSQ comes in at 13.57% -- higher than that of 88.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OXFORD SQUARE CAPITAL CORP are ASR, GECC, FCRD, OFS, and GAIN.
- Visit OXSQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ticc.com.
OXSQ Valuation Summary
- OXSQ's price/sales ratio is 4.1; this is 241.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 232 months, OXSQ's price/sales ratio has gone down 1359.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OXSQ.
OXSQ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -62.08%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -77.43%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -241.64%.
The table below shows OXSQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OXSQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OXSQ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.89% of graded US stocks.
- OXSQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.091 -- ranking 229th of 445 Trading stocks.
- MN, GEO, and EQR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OXSQ.
The table below shows OXSQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OXSQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OXSQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.42||52-week high||$4.29|
|Prev. close||$3.41||52-week low||$2.82|
|Day high||$3.46||Avg. volume||166,476|
|50-day MA||$3.18||Dividend yield||12.28%|
|200-day MA||$3.53||Market Cap||170.37M|
Oxford Square Capital Corp. - Closed End Fund (OXSQ) Company Bio
Oxford Square Capital Corp. (formerly TICC Capital Corp.), a business development company, operates as a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The firm invests in both public and private companies. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
OXSQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OXSQ Latest Social Stream
View Full OXSQ Social Stream
Latest OXSQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OXFORD SQUARE CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OXSQ as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 12 cheap monthly dividend stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read 5 Cheap Monthly Dividend Stocks To Buy. The fluctuating market conditions have altered investor sentiment, bringing income-generating stocks to the limelight. Moreover, […]
With a tough year behind us but a potentially eventful one in front of us, investors may want to target the best monthly dividend stocks to buy to get 2023 off on the right foot. Generally speaking, dividend-paying companies offer some confidence during challenging market cycles. Primarily, this is because the underlying enterprises focus on rewarding shareholders through passive income rather than outright growth. Regarding the best monthly dividend stocks specifically, this subsegment of passi
These 2 Capital Markets Small Caps Are Touting Double-Digit Yields And Could Benefit From Further Interest Rate Hikes
The following are two dividend stock ideas operating in the capital market industry that generate a part of their income from debt investments. Oxford Square Capital Corp (NASDAQ: OXSQ ) offers a forward dividend yield of 13.21% or 42 cents per share annually through monthly payments, with an inconsistent track record of increasing its dividends. Oxford Square Capital is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company regulated as a business development company. The firm’s primary focus is to seek an attractive risk-adjusted total return by investing primarily in corporate debt securities and collateralized loan obligation (CLO) structured finance investments that principally own corporate … Full story available on Benzinga.com
In this article, we will discuss 12 best monthly dividend stocks under $10. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance, and go directly to read 5 Monthly Dividend Stocks Under $10. Income-generating stocks are in high demand this year as investors fight continuous interest rate hikes. Earlier in November, the […]
Oxford Square Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:OXSQ) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 7, 2022, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Jonathan Cohen - CEO Bruce Rubin - CFO Kevin Yonon -…
OXSQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OXSQWant to do more research on Oxford Square Capital Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Oxford Square Capital Corp (OXSQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oxford Square Capital Corp (OXSQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oxford Square Capital Corp (OXSQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch