Oxford Square Capital Corp. - Closed End Fund (OXSQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OXSQ POWR Grades
- OXSQ scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OXSQ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- OXSQ's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.72% of US stocks).
OXSQ Stock Summary
- OXSQ's current price/earnings ratio is 2.26, which is higher than just 1.27% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For OXSQ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.44% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 95.78%, Oxford Square Capital Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 91.35% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oxford Square Capital Corp are SAR, SAFE, FCRD, LXP, and PTMN.
- OXSQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oxford Square Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.ticc.com.
OXSQ Valuation Summary
- OXSQ's price/earnings ratio is 2.5; this is 77.27% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 215 months, OXSQ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 33.8.
- Over the past 215 months, OXSQ's price/earnings ratio has gone up 271.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OXSQ.
OXSQ Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -80.36%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -356.52%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 92.36%.
The table below shows OXSQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OXSQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OXSQ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.89% of graded US stocks.
- OXSQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.091 -- ranking 231st of 458 Trading stocks.
- MN, GEO, and EQR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OXSQ.
The table below shows OXSQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OXSQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OXSQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.05||52-week high||$5.22|
|Prev. close||$4.04||52-week low||$2.31|
|Day high||$4.07||Avg. volume||256,320|
|50-day MA||$4.51||Dividend yield||10.37%|
|200-day MA||$4.36||Market Cap||200.98M|
Oxford Square Capital Corp. - Closed End Fund (OXSQ) Company Bio
Oxford Square Capital Corp. (formerly TICC Capital Corp.), a business development company, operates as a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The firm invests in both public and private companies. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
OXSQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OXSQ Latest Social Stream
View Full OXSQ Social Stream
Latest OXSQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oxford Square Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OXSQ as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be looking at 10 high yield dividend stocks to buy in August. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to the 5 High Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy in August. As we enter into a new month this year, it is only […]
Oxford Square Capital Corp. Announces Net Asset Value and Selected Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2021 and Declaration of Distributions of Common Stock for the Months Ending October 31, November 30, and December 31, 2021
GREENWICH, Conn., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxford Square Capital Corp. (NasdaqGS: OXSQ) (NasdaqGS: OXSQL) (NasdaqGS: OXSQZ) (Nasdaq: OXSQG) (the “Company,” “we,” “us” or “our”) announced today its financial results and related information for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. As of June 30, 2021, net asset value (“NAV”) per share was $4.91, compared with the NAV per share of $4.88 at the prior quarter end. For the quarter ended June 30, 2021 we recorded GAAP net investment income of appr
Oxford Square Capital Corp. Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call for July 27, 2021
GREENWICH, Conn., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxford Square Capital Corp. (NasdaqGS: OXSQ ) (NasdaqGS: OXSQL) (NasdaqGS: OXSQZ) (NasdaqGS: OXSQG) announced today that it will hold a conference call to discuss second quarter 2021 earnings on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern time. The toll free dial-in number is 1-888-339-0740. There will be a recording available for 30 days. If you are interested in hearing the recording, please dial 1-877-344-7529. The replay pass-code number is 10159023.
No summary available.
Oxford Square Capital Corp. Prices Public Offering of $70 Million 5.50% Notes Due 2028 and Announces BBB Investment Grade Rating of the Notes by Egan-Jones Ratings Company
GREENWICH, Conn., May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxford Square Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: OXSQ ) (NASDAQ: OXSQL ) (NASDAQ: OXSQZ ) (the "Company") today announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of $70 million in aggregate principal amount of 5.50% unsecured notes due 2028. The notes will mature on July 31, 2028, and may be redeemed in whole or in part at any time or from time to time at the Company''s option on or after May 31, 2024. The notes will bear interest at a rate of 5.50% per year payable quarterly on January 31, April 30, July 31, and October 31 of each year, commencing July 31, 2021. The offering is expected to close on May 20, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. The Company has granted the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional $1...
OXSQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OXSQWant to do more research on Oxford Square Capital Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Oxford Square Capital Corp (OXSQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oxford Square Capital Corp (OXSQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oxford Square Capital Corp (OXSQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch