Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY): Price and Financial Metrics
OXY Stock Summary
- OXY has a market capitalization of $39,511,431,698 -- more than approximately 94.66% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Occidental Petroleum Corp is higher than it is for about 93.99% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 372.69%, Occidental Petroleum Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 94.85% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Occidental Petroleum Corp are EOG, SCCO, MFC, TEF, and DAL.
- OXY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Occidental Petroleum Corp's official web site, go to www.oxy.com.
OXY Stock Price Chart More Charts
OXY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.71||52-week high||$68.83|
|Prev. close||$38.25||52-week low||$37.25|
|Day high||$38.81||Avg. volume||8,611,307|
|50-day MA||$39.98||Dividend yield||8.38%|
|200-day MA||$50.09||Market Cap||33.69B|
Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY) Company Bio
Occidental Petroleum engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of oil and gas properties in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Houston, Texas.