Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY): Price and Financial Metrics
OXY Stock Summary
- Occidental Petroleum Corp's market capitalization of $42,218,183,632 is ahead of 94.83% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 372.69%, Occidental Petroleum Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 94.69% of about US stocks.
- Occidental Petroleum Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -56.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 5.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Occidental Petroleum Corp are SCCO, ING, MFC, EOG, and DAL.
- Visit OXY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oxy.com.
OXY Stock Price Chart More Charts
OXY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.12||52-week high||$68.83|
|Prev. close||$42.97||52-week low||$37.25|
|Day high||$42.57||Avg. volume||10,036,871|
|50-day MA||$41.83||Dividend yield||7.35%|
|200-day MA||$44.99||Market Cap||37.63B|
Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY) Company Bio
Occidental Petroleum engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of oil and gas properties in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Houston, Texas.
OXY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OXY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Occidental Petroleum Corp ranked in the 32st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 59.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Occidental Petroleum Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at -0.09%; that's greater than merely 17.95% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Occidental Petroleum Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 1.84% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Occidental Petroleum Corp experienced a tax rate of about 22% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than 85.71% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|