Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAAS POWR Grades
- PAAS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 70.43% of US stocks.
- PAAS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PAAS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 27.17% of US stocks).
PAAS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 59.04, Pan American Silver Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.64% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.32 for Pan American Silver Corp; that's greater than it is for only 18.19% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 36.63%, Pan American Silver Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 80.09% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAAS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTCO, HUDI, GRFS, SPCB, and CLRO.
- Visit PAAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.panamericansilver.com.
PAAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, PAAS's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.87% lower, now standing at 13.7.
- Over the past 243 months, PAAS's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.3.
- PAAS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAAS.
PAAS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 69.43%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 100.31%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 48.93%.
The table below shows PAAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAAS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.01% of graded US stocks.
- PAAS's asset turnover comes in at 0.437 -- ranking 12th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- LODE, GSS, and IAG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAAS.
The table below shows PAAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.52||52-week high||$30.56|
|Prev. close||$20.86||52-week low||$20.12|
|Day high||$21.18||Avg. volume||2,470,728|
|50-day MA||$23.04||Dividend yield||2.3%|
|200-day MA||$24.60||Market Cap||4.32B|
Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS) Company Bio
Pan American Silver operates and develops, and explores for silver producing properties and assets in Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and Bolivia. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAAS Latest Social Stream
View Full PAAS Social Stream
Latest PAAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pan American Silver Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAAS as an investment opportunity.
Pan American Silver (NASDAQ:PAAS) reports Q4 adjusted basic earnings of $39.9M, or $0.19/share, below $0.30 analyst consensus estimate and $0.57 in the year-ago quarter, while revenues fell 2% Y/Y to $422M, below $431M consensus. Pan American said it will launch a new dividend policy, which adds a variable amount to...
Pan American Silver press release (NASDAQ:PAAS): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.19 misses by $0.09. Revenue of $422.17M (-1.9% Y/Y) misses by $24.45M. The Board of Directors has approved a new dividend policy, which adds a variable amount to a base dividend of $0.10 per common share paid on a quarterly...
Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS) CEO Michael Steinmann on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
Pan American Silver (PAAS) declares $0.12/share quarterly dividend, 20% increase from prior dividend of $0.10. Forward yield 1.97% Payable March 21; for shareholders of record March 7; ex-
PAAS earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
PAAS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAASWant to see what other sources are saying about Pan American Silver Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch