Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAAS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PAAS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAAS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- PAAS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
PAAS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PAAS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 19.15% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP is reporting a growth rate of -86.68%; that's higher than merely 17.3% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LGHL, KERN, TEVA, FLNT, and SWI.
- PAAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP's official web site, go to www.panamericansilver.com.
PAAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, PAAS's price/earnings ratio is 542.67% lower, now standing at -49.8.
- PAAS's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAAS.
PAAS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -34.23%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 27604.73%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 87.11%.
The table below shows PAAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAAS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.01% of graded US stocks.
- PAAS's asset turnover comes in at 0.437 -- ranking 12th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- LODE, GSS, and IAG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAAS.
The table below shows PAAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.84||52-week high||$30.56|
|Prev. close||$15.66||52-week low||$14.40|
|Day high||$15.23||Avg. volume||2,522,815|
|50-day MA||$17.39||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$22.31||Market Cap||3.12B|
Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS) Company Bio
Pan American Silver operates and develops, and explores for silver producing properties and assets in Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and Bolivia. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAAS Latest Social Stream
View Full PAAS Social Stream
Latest PAAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAAS as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Materials Companies: Compass Minerals International (CMP), Pan American Silver (PAAS) and Steel Dynamics (STLD)
Companies in the Materials sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Compass Minerals International (CMP – Research Report), Pan American Silver (PAAS – Research Report) and Steel Dynamics (STLD – Research Report). Compass Minerals International (CMP) In a report released today, Joel Jackson from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on Compass Minerals International, with a price target of $50.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $38.79. According to TipRanks.
Pan American Silver Reports Large Increase to the Mineral Resource Estimate for its La Colorada Skarn Deposit
Pan American Silver Corp. (NASDAQ: PAAS) (TSX: PAAS) ("Pan American", or the "Company") today announced an updated mineral resource estimate for its 100% owned La Colorada Skarn deposit in Zacatecas, Mexico. The estimated indicated mineral resource totals 95.9 million tonnes containing 94.4 million ounces of silver, 2.7 million tonnes of zinc and 1.2 million tonnes of lead. In addition, the estimated inferred mineral resource now totals 147.8 million tonnes containing 132.9 million ounces of sil
The VanEck Junior Gold Miners ETF (NYSE: GDXJ) is an exchange-traded fund (ETF) consisting of mostly medium to smallish precious metals companies. For investors looking to diversify broadly in that sector, it’s quite interesting. Some of the components include Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE: AUY) with 5.97% of the fund, Kinross Gold Corp. (NYSE: KGC) with 5.74% and Pan American Silver Corp. (NYSE: PAAS) with 4.57% – he best known of the miners represented. Among the lesser-known names are smaller outfit
Pan American Silver (TSE:PAAS) shareholders have endured a 38% loss from investing in the stock a year ago
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. While individual stocks can be big...
Pan American Silver Corp. (NASDAQ: PAAS) (TSX: PAAS) ("the Company") will host a call to discuss the Company's environmental, social and governance ("ESG") performance on September 28, 2022 at 11:00 am ET (8:00 am PT).
PAAS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAASWant to see what other sources are saying about Pan American Silver Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch