Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAAS POWR Grades
- PAAS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 76.91% of US stocks.
- PAAS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- PAAS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.85% of US stocks).
PAAS Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.31 for Pan American Silver Corp; that's greater than it is for just 17.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.36%, Pan American Silver Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.61% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PAAS has reported earnings growth of 128.62%, putting it ahead of 83.84% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pan American Silver Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NTCO, BVN, GRFS, CAE, and RDN.
- PAAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pan American Silver Corp's official web site, go to www.panamericansilver.com.
PAAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, PAAS's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.87% lower, now standing at 13.7.
- Over the past 243 months, PAAS's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.3.
- PAAS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAAS.
PAAS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 22.79%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 113.48%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 100.31%.
The table below shows PAAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAAS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.01% of graded US stocks.
- PAAS's asset turnover comes in at 0.437 -- ranking 12th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- LODE, GSS, and IAG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAAS.
The table below shows PAAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.51||52-week high||$39.62|
|Prev. close||$24.57||52-week low||$21.39|
|Day high||$24.70||Avg. volume||2,465,164|
|50-day MA||$24.73||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$27.41||Market Cap||4.94B|
Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS) Company Bio
Pan American Silver operates and develops, and explores for silver producing properties and assets in Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and Bolivia. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAAS Latest Social Stream
View Full PAAS Social Stream
Latest PAAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pan American Silver Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAAS as an investment opportunity.
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
Rick Rule: Your cash savings will be crucial during a 'dramatic reckoning' — here's how to crash-proof your portfolio for 2022
Protecting your portfolio is simpler than you think.
Does the December share price for Pan American Silver Corp. ( TSE:PAAS ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
Repeal of a mining law passed earlier this month suggests that Pan American Silver's (PAAS) Navidad silver project, one of the world's largest undeveloped silver deposits, is unlikely to start soon.
Pan American Silver Corp. was the target of a large growth in short interest during the month of November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,460,000
PAAS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAASWant to see what other sources are saying about Pan American Silver Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch