Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS): Price and Financial Metrics
PAAS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Pan American Silver Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -89.39%, Pan American Silver Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.84% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PAAS is more volatile than merely 8.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pan American Silver Corp are FTI, CARS, KRA, EGY, and NEXA.
- PAAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pan American Silver Corp's official web site, go to www.panamericansilver.com.
PAAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.56||52-week high||$40.11|
|Prev. close||$33.28||52-week low||$18.77|
|Day high||$33.70||Avg. volume||3,214,198|
|50-day MA||$32.48||Dividend yield||0.51%|
|200-day MA||$33.08||Market Cap||7.06B|
Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS) Company Bio
Pan American Silver operates and develops, and explores for silver producing properties and assets in Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and Bolivia. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
PAAS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Pan American Silver Corp. To summarize, we found that Pan American Silver Corp ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1706.83% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PAAS, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Pan American Silver Corp over the past 4.26 years is 1.29%; that's higher than 96.26% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 4.98% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- PAAS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 56.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PAAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAAS Latest Social Stream
View Full PAAS Social Stream
Latest PAAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pan American Silver Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAAS as an investment opportunity.
Pan American Silver to announce first quarter 2021 unaudited results and host Annual General and Special Meeting of shareholders on May 12
Pan American Silver Corp. (NASDAQ: PAAS) (TSX: PAAS) ("Pan American") will announce its unaudited results for the first quarter of 2021 after market close on Wednesday, May 12, 2021. Pan American will also be holding its Annual General and Special Meeting of shareholders (the "Meeting") the same day at 6:00 pm ET (3:00 pm PT).
Photo by Fertnig/E+ via Getty Images The Q4 Earnings Season for the Silver Miners Index has finally come to an end, which means that many companies are busy reporting their year-end Reserve & Resource estimates. One of the first companies to report its FY2020 reserves was Pan American Silver (PAAS),...
With concerns on rising inflation, silver and gold stocks are likely bets to outperform the markets.
While Pan American Silver Corp. ( TSE:PAAS ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
Silver is valued both as an industrial metal and as a precious metal. Silver mining companies are engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of mineral properties. Silver is often a byproduct produced from mining these other metals.
PAAS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAASWant to see what other sources are saying about Pan American Silver Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!