Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS): Price and Financial Metrics
PAAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.01||52-week high||$19.84|
|Prev. close||$15.21||52-week low||$13.40|
|Day high||$15.26||Avg. volume||3,915,403|
|50-day MA||$15.87||Dividend yield||2.59%|
|200-day MA||$16.50||Market Cap||3.16B|
PAAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAAS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PAAS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAAS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PAAS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.57% of US stocks).
PAAS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PAAS is currently 229.76, higher than 98.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,423.06%, PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 99.32% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP are AGFY, PUMP, VLRS, EPSN, and EGY.
- PAAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP's official web site, go to www.panamericansilver.com.
PAAS Valuation Summary
- PAAS's price/earnings ratio is -8.1; this is 160.45% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PAAS's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAAS.
PAAS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 61.91%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 85.77%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.93%.
The table below shows PAAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAAS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.01% of graded US stocks.
- PAAS's asset turnover comes in at 0.437 -- ranking 12th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- LODE, GSS, and IAG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAAS.
The table below shows PAAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS) Company Bio
Pan American Silver operates and develops, and explores for silver producing properties and assets in Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and Bolivia. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
PAAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAAS Latest Social Stream
View Full PAAS Social Stream
Latest PAAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAAS as an investment opportunity.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, September 21, 2023--Pan American Silver Corp. (NYSE: PAAS) (TSX: PAAS) ("Pan American") will host a call to discuss Pan American’s environmental, social and governance ("ESG") efforts and developments on October 19, 2023 at 11:00 am ET (8:00 am PT).
An excellent week for Pan American Silver Corp.'s (TSE:PAAS) institutional owners who own 57% as one-year returns inch higher
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Pan American Silver implies that they have significant influence...
Exploring the intrinsic value of Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) and its potential as a value investment
In this article, we discuss the 10 best silver ETFs. If you want to skip our discussion on the silver industry, you can go directly to the 5 Best Silver ETFs. According to Research and Markets, the demand for silver globally is expected to compound at an average annual rate of nearly 3% to reach […]
These three basic materials stocks to buy will benefit a great deal from the energy revolution and the electrification of transportation.
PAAS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAASWant to see what other sources are saying about Pan American Silver Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch