Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAAS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PAAS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAAS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- PAAS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.37% of US stocks).
PAAS Stock Summary
- PAAS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 17.3% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -79.87%, Pan American Silver Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.72% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pan American Silver Corp is reporting a growth rate of 180.34%; that's higher than 87.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAAS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SATS, AGFS, TEVA, HAS, and OSMT.
- PAAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pan American Silver Corp's official web site, go to www.panamericansilver.com.
PAAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, PAAS's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.87% lower, now standing at 13.7.
- Over the past 243 months, PAAS's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.3.
- PAAS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAAS.
PAAS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 100.31%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 85.58%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 42.68%.
The table below shows PAAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAAS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.39% of graded US stocks.
- PAAS's asset turnover comes in at 0.437 -- ranking 12th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- LODE, GSS, and IAG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAAS.
The table below shows PAAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.66||52-week high||$39.62|
|Prev. close||$23.44||52-week low||$23.31|
|Day high||$24.31||Avg. volume||2,592,593|
|50-day MA||$25.82||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$30.50||Market Cap||4.98B|
Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS) Company Bio
Pan American Silver operates and develops, and explores for silver producing properties and assets in Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and Bolivia. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAAS Latest Social Stream
View Full PAAS Social Stream
Latest PAAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pan American Silver Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAAS as an investment opportunity.
Rising oil prices historically means inflation. And gold is quick to become some investors’ best friend when inflation fears grip the mainstream media.
Declining Stock and Solid Fundamentals: Is The Market Wrong About Pan American Silver Corp. (TSE:PAAS)?
With its stock down 6.6% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Pan American Silver (TSE:PAAS). However, a...
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS): Price Up $1.13 (4.39)% Over Past Day, Up $0.45 (1.68)% Over Past Hour
It''s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as paas has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours. The post Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS): Price Up $1.13 (4.39)% Over Past Day, Up $0.45 (1.68)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Pan American Silver Corp. (NASDAQ: PAAS) (TSX: PAAS) ("the Company") will host a call to discuss the Company's environmental, social and governance ("ESG") approach on September 9, 2021 at 11:00 am ET (8:00 am PT). The Company's Board Chair and senior members of the management team will discuss the performance on key topics, and describe programs and initiatives to address ESG opportunities and challenges. The team will respond to questions from investors and analysts following the formal presen
Pan American Silver Corp. ( TSE:PAAS ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next three days. The ex-dividend date...
PAAS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAASWant to see what other sources are saying about Pan American Silver Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch