Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS): Price and Financial Metrics
PAAS Stock Summary
- PAAS's current price/earnings ratio is 249.24, which is higher than 97.91% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -88.95%, Pan American Silver Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.9% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PAAS has reported earnings growth of -106.3%, putting it ahead of just 12.83% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pan American Silver Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LOGM, ANIP, MYL, PE, and HSTM.
- Visit PAAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.panamericansilver.com.
PAAS Daily Price Range
PAAS 52-Week Price Range
PAAS Stock Price Chart More Charts
PAAS Price/Volume Stats
Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS) Company Bio
Pan American Silver operates and develops, and explores for silver producing properties and assets in Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and Bolivia. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.