Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (PACB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PACB POWR Grades
- PACB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 28.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PACB is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- PACB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.9% of US stocks).
PACB Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.09, PACIFIC BIOSCIENCES OF CALIFORNIA INC has a higher such ratio than 93.42% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, PACB has reported earnings growth of 130.99%, putting it ahead of 88.2% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of PACIFIC BIOSCIENCES OF CALIFORNIA INC's share price is greater than that of 83.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PACIFIC BIOSCIENCES OF CALIFORNIA INC are TUYA, IMAB, ENVX, EFTR, and BCYC.
- PACB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PACIFIC BIOSCIENCES OF CALIFORNIA INC's official web site, go to www.pacb.com.
PACB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PACB's price/sales ratio is 735% higher, now standing at 16.7.
- Over the past 147 months, PACB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PACB.
PACB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -129.01%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -74.88%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 310.75%.
The table below shows PACB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PACB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PACB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.82% of graded US stocks.
- PACB's asset turnover comes in at 0.132 -- ranking 67th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- TMO, PKI, and PRPO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PACB.
The table below shows PACB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PACB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PACB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.72||52-week high||$23.87|
|Prev. close||$10.11||52-week low||$3.85|
|Day high||$10.23||Avg. volume||6,686,059|
|50-day MA||$7.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.16||Market Cap||2.20B|
Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (PACB) Company Bio
Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets an integrated platform for genetic analysis. The company was formerly known as Nanofluidics, Inc. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PACB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PACB Latest Social Stream
View Full PACB Social Stream
Latest PACB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PACIFIC BIOSCIENCES OF CALIFORNIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PACB as an investment opportunity.
J.P. Morgan analyst Julia Qin maintained a Buy rating on Pacific Biosciences (PACB - Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $13.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $10.63.Qin covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Seer, Invitae, and Singular Genomics Systems. According to TipRanks, Qin has an average return of 2.4% and a 50.00% success rate on recommended stocks. In addition to J.P. Morgan, Pacific Biosciences also received a Buy from Canaccord Genuity's Kyle Mikson CFA in a report issued on November 16. However, on the same day, Piper Sandler maintained a Hold rating on Pacific Biosciences (NASDAQ: PACB).
PacBio (NASDAQ: PACB), a leading developer of high-quality, highly accurate sequencing solutions, announced today that it will be participating in the following upcoming investor conferences:
PacBio (PACB) witnesses strength in Service and other revenues, along with robust consumable sales, in the third quarter.
Pacific Biosciences (PACB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.57% and 8.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PacBio (NASDAQ: PACB) today announced financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
PACB Price Returns
Continue Researching PACBWant to see what other sources are saying about Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc (PACB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc (PACB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc (PACB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch