Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (PACB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PACB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.48||52-week high||$14.20|
|Prev. close||$11.97||52-week low||$3.85|
|Day high||$12.89||Avg. volume||4,017,516|
|50-day MA||$11.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.18||Market Cap||3.12B|
PACB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PACB POWR Grades
- PACB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 52.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PACB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PACB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.91% of US stocks).
PACB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PACB is 0.19 -- better than just 17.4% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 22.26, PACIFIC BIOSCIENCES OF CALIFORNIA INC has a higher such ratio than 94.64% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PACB is more volatile than 75.97% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PACIFIC BIOSCIENCES OF CALIFORNIA INC are CLXT, HLTH, NWBO, DCTH, and RIVN.
- Visit PACB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pacb.com.
PACB Valuation Summary
- PACB's price/sales ratio is 23.4; this is 963.64% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 153 months, PACB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PACB.
PACB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 80.53%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.39%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 77.95%.
The table below shows PACB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PACB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PACB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.82% of graded US stocks.
- PACB's asset turnover comes in at 0.132 -- ranking 67th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- TMO, PKI, and PRPO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PACB.
The table below shows PACB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PACB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PACB, see our PACB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$45.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (PACB) Company Bio
Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets an integrated platform for genetic analysis. The company was formerly known as Nanofluidics, Inc. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PACB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PACB Latest Social Stream
View Full PACB Social Stream
Latest PACB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PACIFIC BIOSCIENCES OF CALIFORNIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PACB as an investment opportunity.
Time To Play Small Cap Life Science Stocks
The overall market sentiment has been hit hard by MACRO concerns. The dominating narrative is the Fed and the Debt Ceiling.
Something Happened In Biotech Last Week
Biotech stocks were more constructive last week with some sharp moves up.
Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (NASDAQ:PACB) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (NASDAQ:PACB) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 2, 2023 Operator: Good day and welcome to the PacBio First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Please note this event is being recorded. I would […]
PacBio to Present at BofA Securities 2023 Health Care Conference
PacBio (NASDAQ: PACB), a leading developer of high-quality, highly accurate sequencing solutions, announced today that it will be participating in the BofA Securities 2023 Health Care Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
PacBio (PACB) Tops on Q1 Earnings, Raises FY23 Revenue View
PacBio (PACB) witnesses strong revenue growth in the first quarter. This is partly aided by customers' product transition to the Revio system.
PACB Price Returns
Continue Researching PACBWant to see what other sources are saying about Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc (PACB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc (PACB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc (PACB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...