Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (PACB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PACB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PACB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PACB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- PACB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.81% of US stocks).
PACB Stock Summary
- PACB's price/sales ratio is 67.73; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.68% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,987.38%, Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.07% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PACB comes in at -18.42% -- higher than that of just 14.13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PLAN, DRNA, XNCR, SMAR, and STXS.
- Visit PACB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pacb.com.
PACB Valuation Summary
- PACB's EV/EBIT ratio is -104.8; this is 492.51% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 131 months, PACB's price/sales ratio has gone down 564.2.
- PACB's price/sales ratio has moved down 564.2 over the prior 131 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PACB.
PACB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -6.67%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1255.22%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -70.2%.
The table below shows PACB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PACB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PACB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.00||52-week high||$53.69|
|Prev. close||$32.15||52-week low||$3.74|
|Day high||$32.31||Avg. volume||3,558,902|
|50-day MA||$29.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.02||Market Cap||6.35B|
Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (PACB) Company Bio
Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets an integrated platform for genetic analysis. The company was formerly known as Nanofluidics, Inc. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
PACB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PACB Latest Social Stream
View Full PACB Social Stream
Latest PACB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PACB as an investment opportunity.
MENLO PARK, Calif., July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (NASDAQ: PACB) (“Pacific Biosciences” or the “Company”), a leading provider of high-quality sequencing platforms, today announced that the Compensation Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors granted restricted stock units (“RSUs”) covering 29,500 shares of Pacific Biosciences common stock, to a recently hired employee under the Pacific Biosciences 2020 Inducement Equity Incentive Plan (the “2020
Pacific Biosciences (PACB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
PacBio's (PACB) latest acquisition is expected to deliver the most advanced blend of sequencing solutions to transform the genomics landscape.
Is Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (NASDAQ:PACB) a good place to invest some of your money right now? We can gain invaluable insight to help us answer that question by studying the investment trends of top investors, who employ world-class Ivy League graduates, who are given immense resources and industry contacts to put their financial […]
Pacific Biosciences To Buy DNA Sequencing Firm For Up To $800M, Announces $300M Capital Raise For Deal Funding
View more earnings on PACBSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaSupply Chain Issues Hit Neogen's Q4 Margins, EarningsAldeyra Stock Trading Higher On FDA Orphan Drug Tag For Primary Vitreoretinal Lymphoma Candidate© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
PACB Price Returns
Continue Researching PACBWant to see what other sources are saying about Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc (PACB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc (PACB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc (PACB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch