Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (PACB): Price and Financial Metrics
PACB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.50||52-week high||$14.55|
|Prev. close||$8.39||52-week low||$5.74|
|Day high||$8.77||Avg. volume||4,116,156|
|50-day MA||$7.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.47||Market Cap||2.27B|
PACB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PACB POWR Grades
- PACB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 65.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PACB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PACB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
PACB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PACB is 0.22 -- better than just 18.29% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.01, PACIFIC BIOSCIENCES OF CALIFORNIA INC has a higher such ratio than 92.5% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PACIFIC BIOSCIENCES OF CALIFORNIA INC comes in at 23.76%, a number that bests 80.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PACIFIC BIOSCIENCES OF CALIFORNIA INC are ROIV, GANX, AKTS, IPWR, and LASR.
- Visit PACB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pacb.com.
PACB Valuation Summary
- PACB's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.3; this is 173.23% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 159 months, PACB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PACB.
PACB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 80.53%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.39%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 77.95%.
The table below shows PACB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PACB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PACB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.82% of graded US stocks.
- PACB's asset turnover comes in at 0.132 -- ranking 67th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- TMO, PKI, and PRPO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PACB.
The table below shows PACB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (PACB) Company Bio
Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets an integrated platform for genetic analysis. The company was formerly known as Nanofluidics, Inc. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
PACB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PACB Latest Social Stream
View Full PACB Social Stream
Latest PACB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PACIFIC BIOSCIENCES OF CALIFORNIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PACB as an investment opportunity.
IQVIA (IQV) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The headline numbers for Pacific Biosciences (PACB) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended September 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
PacBio (NASDAQ: PACB), a leading developer of high-quality, highly accurate sequencing solutions, announced today that management will be participating in the following upcoming investor conferences:
PacBio (NASDAQ: PACB), a leading developer of high-quality, highly accurate sequencing solutions, today announced the creation of the HiFi Solves consortium. This global consortium brings together researchers from 15 leading genomics research institutions across 11 countries to study the value HiFi-based human genome sequencing may have in clinical research applications and to further our understanding of genetic diseases. These institutions will collaborate to develop and share best practices o
PacBio Enables Rare and Inherited Disease Research by Adding Tertiary Analysis Partners to PacBio Compatible
PacBio (NASDAQ: PACB), a leading developer of high-quality, highly accurate sequencing solutions, today announced the addition of two tertiary analysis partners to PacBio Compatible. Geneyx and Golden Helix will enable PacBio customers to leverage PacBio HiFi data for disease research with the Revio, Sequel II and IIe sequencing systems.
PACB Price Returns
Continue Researching PACBWant to see what other sources are saying about Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc (PACB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc (PACB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc (PACB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch