Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (PACB): Price and Financial Metrics
PACB Stock Summary
- PACB's price/sales ratio is 9.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 332.69%, Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.21% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PACB has reported earnings growth of 24.61%, putting it ahead of 72.54% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pacific Biosciences Of California Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ONVO, NSTG, MRAM, PLUG, and VUZI.
- Visit PACB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pacb.com.
PACB Stock Price Chart More Charts
PACB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.38||52-week high||$7.50|
|Prev. close||$3.73||52-week low||$3.37|
|Day high||$3.83||Avg. volume||2,895,098|
|50-day MA||$4.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.44||Market Cap||517.02M|
Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (PACB) Company Bio
Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets an integrated platform for genetic analysis. The company was formerly known as Nanofluidics, Inc. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Menlo Park, California.