Ranpak Holdings Corp. (PACK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PACK POWR Grades
- PACK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.73% of US stocks.
- PACK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PACK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
PACK Stock Summary
- PACK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3.36 -- higher than just 14.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PACK's went public 3.41 years ago, making it older than merely 10.63% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, PACK has reported earnings growth of 263.64%, putting it ahead of 92.66% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PACK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVGI, CHX, ENVA, CARS, and VREX.
- PACK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ranpak Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.ranpak.com.
PACK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PACK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.43||52-week high||$25.45|
|Prev. close||$21.37||52-week low||$6.79|
|Day high||$22.43||Avg. volume||415,168|
|50-day MA||$20.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.73||Market Cap||1.70B|
Ranpak Holdings Corp. (PACK) Company Bio
Ranpak Holdings Corp. provides product protection solutions for e-commerce and industrial supply chains. The Company offers business and protective packaging solutions. Ranpak Holdings serves customers globally.
PACK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PACK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ranpak Holdings Corp ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 15.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ranpak Holdings Corp ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Ranpak Holdings Corp over the past 0.5 years is 0.57%; that's better than 81.62% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- Ranpak Holdings Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PACK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PACK Latest Social Stream
View Full PACK Social Stream
Latest PACK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ranpak Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PACK as an investment opportunity.
Ranpak Holdings Corp. ("Ranpak") (NYSE: PACK), a leading provider of environmentally sustainable, systems-based, product protection solutions for e-commerce and industrial supply chains, today announced that the underwriters of its Class A common stock offering have exercised in full their over-allotment option to purchase an additional 750,000 shares from Ranpak at $21.00 per share, prior to deducting underwriting discounts and commissions. After giving effect to the exercise of the over-allotment option, total shares sold in the offering consist of 5,250,000 shares offered by Ranpak and 500,000 shares offered by certain selling security holders of Ranpak (the "Selling Security Holders"), resulting in gross proceeds of approximately $110.3 million to Ranpak and approximately $10.5 mill...
Ranpak Holdings (PACK) has priced a public offering of 5M shares of its Class A common stock at $21.00/share, for gross proceeds of ~$94.5M to the Company and ~$10.5M to certain selling security holders.Of the offering, 4.5M shares are being offered by Ranpak and 500K by selling security holders.Underwriter's over-allotment...
Ranpak Holdings Corp. ("Ranpak") (NYSE: PACK), a leading provider of environmentally sustainable, systems-based, product protection solutions for e-commerce and industrial supply chains, today announced the pricing of a registered underwritten public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a public offering price of $21.00 per share, for gross proceeds of approximately $94.5 million to the Company and approximately $10.5 million to certain selling security holders of Ranpak (the "Selling Security Holders"). The offering consists of 4,500,000 shares being offered by Ranpak and 500,000 shares being offered by the Selling Security Holders. In addition, Ranpak granted the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase 750,000 additional shares, to cover over-allotments, if any....
Ranpak (PACK) commences an underwritten public offering of 4.5M common stock and 500,000 shares being offered by certain selling security holders. Underwriter's 30-day option to purchase additional 15% shares of stock sold in the offering.Actual size and terms are yet to be finalized.Net proceeds to be deployed for debt repayment and...
Ranpak Holdings Corp. ("Ranpak") (NYSE: PACK), a leading provider of environmentally sustainable, systems-based, product protection solutions for e-commerce and industrial supply chains, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten registered public offering of its Class A common stock. The proposed offering consists of 4,500,000 shares being offered by Ranpak and 500,000 shares being offered by certain selling security holders of Ranpak (the "Selling Security Holders"). In addition, Ranpak intends to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase additional shares, in a number equal to up to 15% of the number of shares of common stock sold in the offering, to cover over-allotments, if any. The proposed offering is subject to market and other conditions, as well as customary...
PACK Price Returns