Ranpak Holdings Corp. (PACK): Price and Financial Metrics
PACK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.84, Ranpak Holdings Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 6.34% of US stocks.
- Ranpak Holdings Corp's stock had its IPO on January 18, 2018, making it an older stock than only 9.32% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Ranpak Holdings Corp's share price is greater than that of 81.86% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PACK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KOP, VRTS, BBCP, AMCX, and SABR.
- PACK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ranpak Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.ranpak.com.
PACK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PACK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.01||52-week high||$21.21|
|Prev. close||$18.09||52-week low||$5.70|
|Day high||$18.35||Avg. volume||353,324|
|50-day MA||$16.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.00||Market Cap||1.36B|
Ranpak Holdings Corp. (PACK) Company Bio
Ranpak Holdings Corp. provides product protection solutions for e-commerce and industrial supply chains. The Company offers business and protective packaging solutions. Ranpak Holdings serves customers globally.
PACK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PACK Latest Social Stream
View Full PACK Social Stream
Latest PACK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ranpak Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PACK as an investment opportunity.
Ranpak Holdings Corp. (NYSE: PACK) announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2020 results at approximately 7:30 a.m. (ET) on Thursday, March 4, 2021 and will host a conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. (ET) on that day.
In his first "Executive Decision" segment of Mad Money Friday night, Jim Cramer spoke with Omar Asali, chairman and CEO of Ranpak Holdings Corp. , the packaging supplier Cramer called a stealth way to play the e-commerce revolution. Asali explained that Ranpak is a leader in eco-friendly packaging. In addition to packaging supplies, Ranpak also provides automation systems for e-commerce operations to help them ship more boxes, more efficiently.
Next week, you need to stay focused on strong earnings, Jim Cramer told his Mad Money viewers Friday, as he laid out his weekly game plan. Cramer said to pay particular attention to those earnings that still make sense because of continuing COVID fears. Monday starts light with just earnings from Kimberly-Clark .
Ranpak’s First Annual E-Commerce and Packaging Trends Survey Reveals That E-Commerce Will Rise in 2021 and Shows the Demand for Sustainable Packaging
Ranpak/Harris Poll survey showed 68% of Americans are more likely to purchase from online retailers and brands offering plastic-free packaging.
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
PACK Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!