Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAG POWR Grades
- PAG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PAG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 45.01% of US stocks).
PAG Stock Summary
- PAG has a higher market value than 83.54% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,196,963,829.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PAG is 6.71 -- better than 93.94% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.33, PENSKE AUTOMOTIVE GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than only 11.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PENSKE AUTOMOTIVE GROUP INC are GPI, GPS, LAD, NGVC, and M.
- PAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PENSKE AUTOMOTIVE GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.penskeautomotive.com.
PAG Valuation Summary
- PAG's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 83.33% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PAG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAG.
PAG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 170.12%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.26%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 222.92%.
The table below shows PAG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.82% of graded US stocks.
- PAG's asset turnover comes in at 1.91 -- ranking 53rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- BKE, DKS, and WSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAG.
The table below shows PAG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PAG, see our PAG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$116.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
PAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$133.15||52-week high||$155.36|
|Prev. close||$136.05||52-week low||$90.23|
|Day high||$137.51||Avg. volume||389,595|
|50-day MA||$134.50||Dividend yield||1.82%|
|200-day MA||$118.17||Market Cap||9.20B|
Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG) Company Bio
Penske Automotive Group is an international transportation services company that operates automotive and commercial truck dealerships principally in the United States and Western Europe, and distributes commercial vehicles, diesel engines, gas engines, power systems and related parts and services principally in Australia and New Zealand. The company is based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAG Latest Social Stream
View Full PAG Social Stream
Latest PAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENSKE AUTOMOTIVE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAG as an investment opportunity.
Allison (ALSN) Soars 30% in 6 Months: More Upside Left?
Is Allison (ALSN) primed for more share price appreciation? Read on to know the firm's fundamental growth drivers, near-term headwinds and valuation picture.
Zacks Value Trader Highlights: Penske Automotive Group, United Rentals and PACCAR
Penske Automotive Group, United Rentals and PACCAR are part of the Zacks Value Trader blog.
Penske (PAG) Up 4.5% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Continue?
Penske (PAG) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Investing in Penske Automotive Group (NYSE:PAG) three years ago would have delivered you a 324% gain
Generally speaking, investors are inspired to be stock pickers by the potential to find the big winners. Mistakes are...
Harley-Davidson (HOG) Moving Into Top Gear: Hold the Stock
Harley-Davidson (HOG) has been able to rebrand itself into something millennial-friendly. The company's turnaround plan is paying off. Investors should retain the stock for long-term gains.
PAG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Penske Automotive Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Penske Automotive Group Inc (PAG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Penske Automotive Group Inc (PAG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Penske Automotive Group Inc (PAG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...