Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PAG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAG is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- PAG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
PAG Stock Summary
- Penske Automotive Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.96% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, Penske Automotive Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 5.69% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PAG comes in at 15.9% -- higher than that of 87.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COKE, M, SFM, WHR, and IMKTA.
- PAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Penske Automotive Group Inc's official web site, go to www.penskeautomotive.com.
PAG Valuation Summary
- PAG's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 90.32% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- PAG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PAG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAG.
PAG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -17.16%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -17.16%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 92.26%.
The table below shows PAG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.82% of graded US stocks.
- PAG's asset turnover comes in at 1.91 -- ranking 53rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- BKE, DKS, and WSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAG.
The table below shows PAG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.00||52-week high||$114.34|
|Prev. close||$102.19||52-week low||$59.44|
|Day high||$102.00||Avg. volume||246,198|
|50-day MA||$103.35||Dividend yield||1.8%|
|200-day MA||$93.37||Market Cap||7.99B|
Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG) Company Bio
Penske Automotive Group is an international transportation services company that operates automotive and commercial truck dealerships principally in the United States and Western Europe, and distributes commercial vehicles, diesel engines, gas engines, power systems and related parts and services principally in Australia and New Zealand. The company is based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAG Latest Social Stream
View Full PAG Social Stream
Latest PAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Penske Automotive Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAG as an investment opportunity.
Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE: PAG), a diversified international transportation services company and one of the world's premier automotive and commercial truck retailers announced today the hosting of its fourth quarter and full-year 2021 financial results conference call as follows:
Investment company MorganRosel Wealth Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Barclays Bank PLC ZC SP REDEEM 12/06/2036 USD 50 -, Continental Resources Inc, Vanguard Emerging Markets Government Bond ETF, Veritiv Corp, Nucor Corp, sells Invesco DWA Emerging Markets Momentum ETF, Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF, News Corp, General Motors Co, Gap Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, MorganRosel Wealth Management, LLC.
Bring A Trailer Co-Founder & President Randy Nonnenberg joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the access to vintage and collector cars his online marketplace provides, the authenticity and transparency the site offers to collectors, and the culture of car collecting.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Is Penske Automotive (PAG) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
PAG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Penske Automotive Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Penske Automotive Group Inc (PAG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Penske Automotive Group Inc (PAG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Penske Automotive Group Inc (PAG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch