Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAG POWR Grades
- PAG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.36% of US stocks.
- PAG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PAG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
PAG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PAG is 6.28 -- better than 94.57% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.73, Penske Automotive Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 12.69% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, Penske Automotive Group Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 5.61% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Penske Automotive Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LPX, M, ORI, VSH, and Y.
- PAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Penske Automotive Group Inc's official web site, go to www.penskeautomotive.com.
PAG Valuation Summary
- PAG's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 90.32% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- PAG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PAG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAG.
PAG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 17.29%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 40.25%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 17.29%.
The table below shows PAG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.82% of graded US stocks.
- PAG's asset turnover comes in at 1.91 -- ranking 53rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- BKE, DKS, and WSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAG.
The table below shows PAG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$125.39||52-week high||$126.93|
|Prev. close||$117.56||52-week low||$83.48|
|Day high||$126.93||Avg. volume||356,905|
|50-day MA||$111.95||Dividend yield||1.8%|
|200-day MA||$105.56||Market Cap||9.30B|
Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG) Company Bio
Penske Automotive Group is an international transportation services company that operates automotive and commercial truck dealerships principally in the United States and Western Europe, and distributes commercial vehicles, diesel engines, gas engines, power systems and related parts and services principally in Australia and New Zealand. The company is based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAG Latest Social Stream
View Full PAG Social Stream
Latest PAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Penske Automotive Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAG as an investment opportunity.
Value investing is essentially about selecting stocks that are usually cheap but fundamentally sound. KB Home (KBH), Avnet (AVT), Signet (SIG) and Penske Automotive (PAG) boast low P/CF ratio.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
The consensus price target hints at a 27.3% upside potential for Penske (PAG). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
The Zacks Consensus Estimate for AutoNation's (AN) Q4 earnings and revenues is pegged at $5 per share and $6.37 billion, respectively.
Lithia Motors (LAD), Penske Automotive (PAG), O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY), Group 1 Automotive (GPI), and Harley-Davidson (HOG) beat Q4 earnings estimates and witness a y/y rise in profits and revenues.
PAG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Penske Automotive Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Penske Automotive Group Inc (PAG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Penske Automotive Group Inc (PAG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Penske Automotive Group Inc (PAG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch