Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG): Price and Financial Metrics
PAG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PAG is 8.61 -- better than 95.94% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.78, Penske Automotive Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 15.22% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.19, Penske Automotive Group Inc has a higher such ratio than just 6.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Penske Automotive Group Inc are UBSI, GT, SXT, AIT, and AN.
- PAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Penske Automotive Group Inc's official web site, go to www.penskeautomotive.com.
PAG Stock Price Chart More Charts
PAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.45||52-week high||$53.13|
|Prev. close||$50.93||52-week low||$38.49|
|Day high||$51.50||Avg. volume||375,905|
|50-day MA||$48.86||Dividend yield||3.22%|
|200-day MA||$45.95||Market Cap||4.17B|
Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG) Company Bio
Penske Automotive Group is an international transportation services company that operates automotive and commercial truck dealerships principally in the United States and Western Europe, and distributes commercial vehicles, diesel engines, gas engines, power systems and related parts and services principally in Australia and New Zealand. The company is based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.