Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAG POWR Grades
- PAG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- PAG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 55.9% of US stocks).
PAG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PAG is 6.57 -- better than 94.7% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.34, Penske Automotive Group Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 5.88% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, PAG has reported earnings growth of 125.53%, putting it ahead of 83.5% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Penske Automotive Group Inc are M, WHR, ELA, MNSO, and KRO.
- Visit PAG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.penskeautomotive.com.
PAG Valuation Summary
- PAG's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 90.32% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- PAG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PAG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAG.
PAG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -27.86%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -32.21%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 769.01%.
The table below shows PAG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.78% of graded US stocks.
- PAG's asset turnover comes in at 1.86 -- ranking 53rd of 164 Retail stocks.
- BBW, DXLG, and BBWI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAG.
The table below shows PAG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.31||52-week high||$109.44|
|Prev. close||$107.02||52-week low||$46.97|
|Day high||$109.44||Avg. volume||306,922|
|50-day MA||$88.93||Dividend yield||1.68%|
|200-day MA||$78.54||Market Cap||8.54B|
Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG) Company Bio
Penske Automotive Group is an international transportation services company that operates automotive and commercial truck dealerships principally in the United States and Western Europe, and distributes commercial vehicles, diesel engines, gas engines, power systems and related parts and services principally in Australia and New Zealand. The company is based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAG Latest Social Stream
View Full PAG Social Stream
Latest PAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Penske Automotive Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAG as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
The auto retailer is Stock Of The Day, naming Michael Manley as its new CEO. AutoNation stock is near a buy point.
The stock market bounced back from Monday's sell-off at the open, but indexes soon started weakening and reversed lower after 90 minutes of trading. The IBD 50 outperformed, though. Indexes pared losses in afternoon trading Monday, and that buying momentum carried into today's stock trading.
CELH, AA, NOG, and PAG made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on September 21, 2021.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Rank.
PAG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Penske Automotive Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Penske Automotive Group Inc (PAG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Penske Automotive Group Inc (PAG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Penske Automotive Group Inc (PAG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch