Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG): Price and Financial Metrics
PAG Stock Summary
- Penske Automotive Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.87% of US listed stocks.
- PAG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,446.44 -- higher than 96.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PAG's price/sales ratio is 0.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Penske Automotive Group Inc are GT, VSH, WMK, IBA, and GIL.
- Visit PAG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.penskeautomotive.com.
PAG Stock Price Chart More Charts
PAG Price/Volume Stats
Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG) Company Bio
Penske Automotive Group is an international transportation services company that operates automotive and commercial truck dealerships principally in the United States and Western Europe, and distributes commercial vehicles, diesel engines, gas engines, power systems and related parts and services principally in Australia and New Zealand. The company is based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.