PagSeguro Digital Ltd. Class A Common Shares (PAGS): Price and Financial Metrics
PAGS Stock Summary
- PAGS's went public 1.98 years ago, making it older than just 4.94% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PagSeguro Digital Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PAGS comes in at -38.65% -- higher than that of merely 8.27% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PagSeguro Digital Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ZTO, APO, WNS, MC, and NEW.
- Visit PAGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to pagseguro.uol.com.br.
PAGS Stock Price Chart More Charts
PAGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.00||52-week high||$53.43|
|Prev. close||$36.18||52-week low||$20.25|
|Day high||$36.73||Avg. volume||1,758,608|
|50-day MA||$33.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.82||Market Cap||11.80B|
PagSeguro Digital Ltd. Class A Common Shares (PAGS) Company Bio
PagSeguro Digital Ltd. provides financial technology services. The Company offers multiple digital payment solutions, in-person payments via point of sales devices, free digital account facilities, and prepaid cards services. Pagseguro Digital serves clients in Brazil and the United States.