PagSeguro Digital Ltd. Class A Common Shares (PAGS): Price and Financial Metrics
PAGS Stock Summary
- PagSeguro Digital Ltd's stock had its IPO on January 24, 2018, making it an older stock than just 4.03% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PagSeguro Digital Ltd is higher than it is for about only 0.39% of US stocks.
- PagSeguro Digital Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -39.97%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 9.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZTO, APO, MC, WNS, and NEW.
- PAGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PagSeguro Digital Ltd's official web site, go to pagseguro.uol.com.br.
PAGS Stock Price Chart More Charts
PAGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.78||52-week high||$53.43|
|Prev. close||$28.75||52-week low||$17.02|
|Day high||$30.10||Avg. volume||2,475,664|
|50-day MA||$36.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.20||Market Cap||9.76B|
PagSeguro Digital Ltd. Class A Common Shares (PAGS) Company Bio
PagSeguro Digital Ltd. provides financial technology services. The Company offers multiple digital payment solutions, in-person payments via point of sales devices, free digital account facilities, and prepaid cards services. Pagseguro Digital serves clients in Brazil and the United States.