PagSeguro Digital Ltd. Class A Common Shares (PAGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAGS POWR Grades
- PAGS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- PAGS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PAGS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.1% of US stocks).
PAGS Stock Summary
- PagSeguro Digital Ltd's stock had its IPO on January 24, 2018, making it an older stock than only 10.61% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 74.49, PagSeguro Digital Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.91% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PagSeguro Digital Ltd is higher than it is for about just 0.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PAYC, MPX, IEX, GNTX, and G.
- PAGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PagSeguro Digital Ltd's official web site, go to www.pagseguro.uol.com.br.
PAGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.10||52-week high||$62.83|
|Prev. close||$53.59||52-week low||$33.72|
|Day high||$55.11||Avg. volume||2,194,233|
|50-day MA||$46.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.41||Market Cap||18.13B|
PagSeguro Digital Ltd. Class A Common Shares (PAGS) Company Bio
PagSeguro Digital Ltd. provides financial technology services. The Company offers multiple digital payment solutions, in-person payments via point of sales devices, free digital account facilities, and prepaid cards services. Pagseguro Digital serves clients in Brazil and the United States.
PAGS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for PagSeguro Digital Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that PagSeguro Digital Ltd ranked in the 3th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for PagSeguro Digital Ltd ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.14 years comes in at -0.31%; that's greater than just 4.21% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- PAGS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 63.85% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), PagSeguro Digital Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than just 0% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PAGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAGS Latest Social Stream
View Full PAGS Social Stream
Latest PAGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PagSeguro Digital Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAGS as an investment opportunity.
Guido Mieth/DigitalVision via Getty ImagesBased in São Paulo, Brazil, PagSeguro Digital Ltd (PAGS) mainly provides financial technology solutions and services for consumers, individual entrepreneurs, micro-merchants, and small and medium-sized companies in its home market. Source: PagSeguro The company’s ecosystem revolves around merchant acquiring activities that competes against StoneCo (STNE) as...
PagSeguro Digital Ltd (NYSE: PAGS) stock rose over 4.1% in the after-hours session of June 2nd, 2021 (Source: Google finance) after the company in the The post Bullish Tech Stock to watch: PagSeguro Digital Ltd (NYSE: PAGS) appeared first on FXDailyReport.Com .
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 2, 2021 / PagSeguro Digital Ltd. (NYSE:PAGS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on June 2, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
On CNBC's "Fast Money Halftime Report," Jon Najarian said options traders bought about 5,500 contracts of the June $50 calls in PagSeguro Digital Ltd (NYSE: PAGS ). He jumped in the trade and he is planning to … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of PagSeguro Digital Ltd...
PAGS Price Returns