PagSeguro Digital Ltd. Cl A (PAGS): Price and Financial Metrics
PAGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.16||52-week high||$19.49|
|Prev. close||$10.10||52-week low||$7.51|
|Day high||$10.43||Avg. volume||3,783,184|
|50-day MA||$9.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.00||Market Cap||3.35B|
PAGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAGS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PAGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.98% of US stocks.
- PAGS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PAGS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
PAGS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PAGS is currently 1.11, higher than just 5.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For PAGS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.41% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, PAGSEGURO DIGITAL LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 0.02% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIG, YPF, TKC, CEI, and VGR.
- PAGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PAGSEGURO DIGITAL LTD's official web site, go to www.pagseguro.uol.com.br.
PagSeguro Digital Ltd. Cl A (PAGS) Company Bio
PagSeguro is a financial services and digital payments company based in São Paulo, Brazil and incorporated in the Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. Founded in 2006, the company primarily offers payment processing software for e-commerce websites and mobile applications, and point of sale terminals. It has been traded as a public company on the New York Stock Exchange since January 2018 with the ticker symbol (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PAGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAGS Latest Social Stream
View Full PAGS Social Stream
Latest PAGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAGSEGURO DIGITAL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAGS as an investment opportunity.
An excellent week for PagSeguro Digital Ltd.'s (NYSE:PAGS) institutional owners who own 52% as one-year returns inch higher
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies PagSeguro Digital's stock price is sensitive to their...
PagSeguro Digital Stock Sees Relative Strength Rating Jump To 80
When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, focus on those with rising relative price strength. One stock that fits that bill is PagSeguro Digital stock, which had its Relative Strength (RS) Rating upgraded from 66 to 80 Thursday. As you try to find the best stocks to buy and watch, be sure to pay attention to relative price strength.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Amplitude, Aris Water Solutions and PagSeguro Digital
Amplitude, Aris Water Solutions and PagSeguro Digital are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
3 Service Firms Poised to Beat Estimates This Earnings Season
Here we pick three business service stocks that are likely to beat earnings estimates, namely, Amplitude (AMPL), Aris Water Solutions (ARIS) and PagSeguro Digital (PAGS).
PagSeguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS) Soars 6.6%: Is Further Upside Left in the Stock?
PagSeguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
PAGS Price Returns
Continue Researching PAGSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on PagSeguro Digital Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
PagSeguro Digital Ltd (PAGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
PagSeguro Digital Ltd (PAGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
PagSeguro Digital Ltd (PAGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...