PagSeguro Digital Ltd. Class A Common Shares (PAGS): Price and Financial Metrics
PAGS Stock Summary
- PAGS's went public 2.19 years ago, making it older than just 5.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For PAGS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PAGS comes in at -84.6% -- higher than that of just 7.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GHSI, FN, MARA, UAMY, and CLB.
- PAGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PagSeguro Digital Ltd's official web site, go to pagseguro.uol.com.br.
PAGS Stock Price Chart More Charts
PAGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.47||52-week high||$53.43|
|Prev. close||$18.50||52-week low||$13.58|
|Day high||$19.49||Avg. volume||2,394,494|
|50-day MA||$28.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.48||Market Cap||6.38B|
PagSeguro Digital Ltd. Class A Common Shares (PAGS) Company Bio
PagSeguro Digital Ltd. provides financial technology services. The Company offers multiple digital payment solutions, in-person payments via point of sales devices, free digital account facilities, and prepaid cards services. Pagseguro Digital serves clients in Brazil and the United States.