PagSeguro Digital Ltd. Class A Common Shares (PAGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAGS POWR Grades
- PAGS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 75.31% of US stocks.
- PAGS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- PAGS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
PAGS Stock Summary
- PAGS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 593.81 -- higher than 95.64% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For PAGS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of PagSeguro Digital Ltd's share price is greater than that of 90.83% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PagSeguro Digital Ltd are WNS, ROLL, SVM, CLVR, and USPH.
- Visit PAGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pagseguro.uol.com.br.
PAGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.87||52-week high||$62.83|
|Prev. close||$20.00||52-week low||$19.05|
|Day high||$20.99||Avg. volume||2,621,311|
|50-day MA||$25.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.30||Market Cap||6.87B|
PagSeguro Digital Ltd. Class A Common Shares (PAGS) Company Bio
PagSeguro Digital Ltd. provides financial technology services. The Company offers multiple digital payment solutions, in-person payments via point of sales devices, free digital account facilities, and prepaid cards services. Pagseguro Digital serves clients in Brazil and the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAGS Latest Social Stream
View Full PAGS Social Stream
Latest PAGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PagSeguro Digital Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAGS as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Hardman Johnston Global Advisors LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Sea, Alkermes PLC, Howmet Aerospace Inc, Applied Materials Inc, Paychex Inc, sells NVIDIA Corp, Vipshop Holdings during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Hardman Johnston Global Advisors LLC.
Boston, MA, based Investment company Albert D Mason Inc (Current Portfolio) buys PagSeguro Digital, Gilead Sciences Inc, Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc, National Retail Properties Inc, Freeport-McMoRan Inc, sells Verizon Communications Inc, The Kraft Heinz Co, SFL Corp, Martin Midstream Partners LP during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Albert D Mason Inc.
Investment company Rosenberg Matthew Hamilton (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Short-Term Corporate Bond ETF, Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF, JPMorgan Ultra-Short Municipal Income ETF, iShares J.P.
Investment company Capital Insight Partners, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Fresenius Medical Care AG.
Zurich, V8, based Investment company Bellecapital International Ltd. (Current Portfolio) buys Nomad Foods, iShares J.P.
PAGS Price Returns