PagSeguro Digital Ltd. Cl A (PAGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAGS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PAGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAGS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PAGS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
PAGS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PAGSEGURO DIGITAL LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PAGSEGURO DIGITAL LTD is reporting a growth rate of 105.38%; that's higher than 85.74% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PAGS's revenue has grown 62.27% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.85% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAGSEGURO DIGITAL LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be CDZI, STNE, RYAM, VVPR, and PBF.
- Visit PAGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pagseguro.uol.com.br.
PAGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.47||52-week high||$56.74|
|Prev. close||$13.70||52-week low||$9.45|
|Day high||$13.54||Avg. volume||3,754,338|
|50-day MA||$13.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.33||Market Cap||4.11B|
PagSeguro Digital Ltd. Cl A (PAGS) Company Bio
PagSeguro Digital Ltd. provides financial technology services. The Company offers multiple digital payment solutions, in-person payments via point of sales devices, free digital account facilities, and prepaid cards services. Pagseguro Digital serves clients in Brazil and the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAGS Latest Social Stream
View Full PAGS Social Stream
Latest PAGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAGSEGURO DIGITAL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAGS as an investment opportunity.
Wells Fargo analyst Jeff Cantwell maintained a Hold rating on Pagseguro Digital (PAGS - Research Report) today and set a price target of $16.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $14.97.Cantwell covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Paypal Holdings, Paymentus Holdings, and Global Payments. According to TipRanks, Cantwell has an average return of 10.1% and a 60.22% success rate on recommended stocks. Pagseguro Digital has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $18.33, implying a 22.44% upside from current levels. In a report released on September 6, Goldman Sachs also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $15.00 price target.
Goldman Sachs analyst Tito Labarta maintained a Hold rating on Pagseguro Digital (PAGS - Research Report) today and set a price target of $15.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $15.08.According to TipRanks, Labarta is ranked #5762 out of 7913 analysts.Pagseguro Digital has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $18.33.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>Based on Pagseguro Digital's latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $2.26 billion and a net profit of $366.92 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $1.55 billion and had a net profit of $272.
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
Flyware (FLYW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -29.41% and 9.78%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PagSeguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
PAGS Price Returns