Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (PANW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PANW POWR Grades
- PANW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PANW is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PANW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
PANW Stock Summary
- Palo Alto Networks Inc's market capitalization of $60,716,613,128 is ahead of 95.49% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PANW is 41.24 -- better than 99.36% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.91 for Palo Alto Networks Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.8% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Palo Alto Networks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRWD, SPLK, TWLO, MDB, and LYFT.
- PANW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Palo Alto Networks Inc's official web site, go to www.paloaltonetworks.com.
PANW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PANW's price/sales ratio is 105.5% higher, now standing at 11.2.
- PANW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 677.3 over the prior 111 months.
- Over the past 111 months, PANW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 677.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PANW.
PANW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 158.71%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 52.33%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 57.32%.
The table below shows PANW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PANW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PANW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.89% of graded US stocks.
- PANW's asset turnover comes in at 0.448 -- ranking 65th of 83 Computers stocks.
- PSTG, DBD, and CSPI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PANW.
The table below shows PANW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PANW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PANW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$502.09||52-week high||$640.90|
|Prev. close||$505.51||52-week low||$350.96|
|Day high||$508.65||Avg. volume||1,802,439|
|50-day MA||$562.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$518.23||Market Cap||50.03B|
Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (PANW) Company Bio
Palo Alto Networks provides enterprise security platform to enterprises, service providers, and government entities worldwide. Its platform includes Next-Generation Firewall that delivers application, user, and content visibility and control, as well as protection against network-based cyber threats, and Threat Intelligence Cloud that offers central intelligence capabilities, as well as automated delivery of preventative measures against cyber attacks. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PANW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PANW Latest Social Stream
View Full PANW Social Stream
Latest PANW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Palo Alto Networks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PANW as an investment opportunity.
Crowdstrike can potentially be a massive SaaS company going forward.
As further sanctions against Russia are threatened, fears of cyberattacks are increasing.
By Craig Kennedy On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 Palo Alto Networks (PAN) announced a new AI-powered security offering called Cortex XSIAM. PAN is a provider in Silicon Valley that focuses on network security hardware and software. This blog talks about this new offering and how it has the potential to transform enterprise security. What Is
The cybersecurity giant is still firing on all cylinders.
The best cybersecurity stocks to own is changing amid a shift to remote work and cloud security. Now ransomware attacks are impacting budgets.
PANW Price Returns
Continue Researching PANWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Palo Alto Networks Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch