Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (PANW): Price and Financial Metrics
PANW Stock Summary
- PANW has a higher market value than 92.62% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $34,677,684,656.
- PANW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.81% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PANW has reported earnings growth of 173.71%, putting it ahead of 91.32% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PANW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPLK, OKTA, COUP, BOX, and FIVN.
- Visit PANW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paloaltonetworks.com.
PANW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PANW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$352.81||52-week high||$403.00|
|Prev. close||$356.61||52-week low||$190.19|
|Day high||$358.00||Avg. volume||1,155,344|
|50-day MA||$350.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$300.08||Market Cap||34.31B|
Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (PANW) Company Bio
Palo Alto Networks provides enterprise security platform to enterprises, service providers, and government entities worldwide. Its platform includes Next-Generation Firewall that delivers application, user, and content visibility and control, as well as protection against network-based cyber threats, and Threat Intelligence Cloud that offers central intelligence capabilities, as well as automated delivery of preventative measures against cyber attacks. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
PANW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Palo Alto Networks Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Palo Alto Networks Inc ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 32.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PANW, they are:
- As a business, PANW is generating more cash flow than 84.51% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- Palo Alto Networks Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Palo Alto Networks Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.49. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 18.74% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PANW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PANW Latest Social Stream
View Full PANW Social Stream
Latest PANW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Palo Alto Networks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PANW as an investment opportunity.
CORTEX SYMPHONY 2021 — Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) today announced it is establishing a new cybersecurity consulting group to help enterprises respond to emerging threats as they navigate an increase in costly, crippling cyberattacks.
These cybersecurity stocks are leading towards a new era of risk and security management in tackling a variety of cyber threat actors
The best cybersecurity stocks to own depends on corporate and government spending priorities. The shift to remote work boosted cloud security. Then the Sunburst government hack impacted budgets.
CrowdStrike counters attacks with cloud-native cybersecurity services, Palo Alto's ecosystem is built atop its next-gen firewall, and Cloudflare protects websites from attacks and their visitors from malware. It sets different access levels for employees, and locks down the network upon detecting an internal breach.
Checkov 2.0 Launches as the First Open-Source Cloud Infrastructure Scanner With Dependency Awareness
Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW), today announced the second generation of Checkov, the market-leading static analysis tool for infrastructure as code (IaC). The open-source project was created by Bridgecrew, which was acquired by Palo Alto Networks in March 2021. Checkov has exploded in popularity since its initial launch in 2019, helping developers identify misconfigurations in IaC frameworks such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Kubernetes, Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and Serverless Framework. With Checkov 2.0, developers can now scan for cloud misconfigurations in environments with complex dependencies across resources and modules.
PANW Price Returns
Continue Researching PANWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Palo Alto Networks Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!