Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (PANW): Price and Financial Metrics
PANW Stock Summary
- PANW has a market capitalization of $22,697,712,130 -- more than approximately 91.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.52%, Palo Alto Networks Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.44% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Palo Alto Networks Inc is reporting a growth rate of -109.24%; that's higher than just 12.41% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Palo Alto Networks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VRSN, DXCM, PTC, TTWO, and CHKP.
- PANW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Palo Alto Networks Inc's official web site, go to www.paloaltonetworks.com.
PANW Stock Price Chart More Charts
PANW Price/Volume Stats
Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (PANW) Company Bio
Palo Alto Networks provides enterprise security platform to enterprises, service providers, and government entities worldwide. Its platform includes Next-Generation Firewall that delivers application, user, and content visibility and control, as well as protection against network-based cyber threats, and Threat Intelligence Cloud that offers central intelligence capabilities, as well as automated delivery of preventative measures against cyber attacks. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Santa Clara, California.