Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (PANW): Price and Financial Metrics
PANW Stock Summary
- Palo Alto Networks Inc's market capitalization of $23,578,354,604 is ahead of 91.47% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.82, Palo Alto Networks Inc has a higher such ratio than 84.58% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Palo Alto Networks Inc is reporting a growth rate of -89.74%; that's higher than merely 15.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Palo Alto Networks Inc are VRSN, HUBS, CHKP, DXCM, and TTWO.
- PANW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Palo Alto Networks Inc's official web site, go to www.paloaltonetworks.com.
PANW Stock Price Chart More Charts
PANW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$242.07||52-week high||$260.63|
|Prev. close||$243.26||52-week low||$192.17|
|Day high||$244.39||Avg. volume||931,225|
|50-day MA||$235.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$222.03||Market Cap||23.71B|
Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (PANW) Company Bio
Palo Alto Networks provides enterprise security platform to enterprises, service providers, and government entities worldwide. Its platform includes Next-Generation Firewall that delivers application, user, and content visibility and control, as well as protection against network-based cyber threats, and Threat Intelligence Cloud that offers central intelligence capabilities, as well as automated delivery of preventative measures against cyber attacks. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Santa Clara, California.