Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (PANW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PANW POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PANW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PANW is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- PANW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.77% of US stocks).
PANW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $47,061,763,496, Palo Alto Networks Inc has a greater market value than 94.32% of US stocks.
- Palo Alto Networks Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.81% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.13 for Palo Alto Networks Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.59% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Palo Alto Networks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MDB, TWLO, SPLK, OKTA, and ENPH.
- Visit PANW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paloaltonetworks.com.
PANW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PANW's price/sales ratio is 105.5% higher, now standing at 11.2.
- PANW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 677.3 over the prior 111 months.
- Over the past 111 months, PANW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 677.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PANW.
PANW Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 57.32%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 89.37%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -91.57%.
The table below shows PANW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PANW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PANW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.39% of graded US stocks.
- PANW's asset turnover comes in at 0.448 -- ranking 65th of 83 Computers stocks.
- PSTG, CSPI, and IMMR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PANW.
The table below shows PANW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PANW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PANW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$490.47||52-week high||$495.92|
|Prev. close||$483.15||52-week low||$219.34|
|Day high||$490.99||Avg. volume||1,160,617|
|50-day MA||$424.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$373.32||Market Cap||47.77B|
Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (PANW) Company Bio
Palo Alto Networks provides enterprise security platform to enterprises, service providers, and government entities worldwide. Its platform includes Next-Generation Firewall that delivers application, user, and content visibility and control, as well as protection against network-based cyber threats, and Threat Intelligence Cloud that offers central intelligence capabilities, as well as automated delivery of preventative measures against cyber attacks. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PANW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PANW Latest Social Stream
View Full PANW Social Stream
Latest PANW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Palo Alto Networks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PANW as an investment opportunity.
TD SYNNEX (SNX) commences partnership with global cloud security-as-a-service provider Zscaler to leverage zero trust security solutions through the latter's Zero Trust Exchange platform.
Hot stocks in the cybersecurity sector are beating the market amid a big jump in ransomware attacks. But are they too extended to buy?
It was just over two months ago that Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) stock looked all set to break out of mediocrity and lift off on the back of its fast revenue growth, improving outlook, and a tremendous end-market opportunity. For its fiscal year 2021, which ended July 31, Palo Alto booked $4.26 billion in revenue, an increase of 25% over the previous fiscal year. Non-GAAP earnings per share are expected within the $7.15 to $7.25 range, which would translate into a 17% year-over-year increase at the midpoint.
Palo Alto (PANW) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Arora noted that 75% of consumers don't even know their home router password, let alone check and manage their home network security. Find out more about Cramer and other Real Money columnists investment ideas here. Arora said that Okyo Garde is perfect for employees working from home, small businesses that don't have IT support and even basic consumers that just want added protection in their homes.
PANW Price Returns
Continue Researching PANWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Palo Alto Networks Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch