PAR Technology Corporation (PAR): Price and Financial Metrics
PAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.24||52-week high||$46.63|
|Prev. close||$38.19||52-week low||$21.26|
|Day high||$38.84||Avg. volume||254,941|
|50-day MA||$36.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.36||Market Cap||1.07B|
PAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 40.5% of US stocks.
- PAR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PAR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
PAR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 107, PAR TECHNOLOGY CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 78.11% of US stocks.
- PAR's went public 34.93 years ago, making it older than 89.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that PAR's revenue has grown 19.43% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 75.1% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAR TECHNOLOGY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LAW, AWRE, SERA, URGN, and TARS.
- PAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PAR TECHNOLOGY CORP's official web site, go to www.partech.com.
PAR Valuation Summary
- PAR's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 4.17% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PAR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 64.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAR.
PAR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -17.87%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -152.91%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 179.86%.
The table below shows PAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.99% of graded US stocks.
- PAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.557 -- ranking 51st of 83 Computers stocks.
- ATEN, FFIV, and VRNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAR.
The table below shows PAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAR Technology Corporation (PAR) Company Bio
PAR Technology Corporation primarily provides technology solutions to businesses and organizations in the hospitality industry worldwide. The company operates in two segments: Hospitality and Government. The company was founded in 1968 and based in New Hartford, New York.
PAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAR Latest Social Stream
View Full PAR Social Stream
Latest PAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAR TECHNOLOGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAR as an investment opportunity.
NEW HARTFORD, N.Y., November 10, 2023--PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR) a global restaurant technology company and provider of unified commerce solutions to enterprise restaurants today announced that Savneet Singh, the Company’s CEO, will present to institutional investors at the Stephens Annual Investment Conference.
PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE:PAR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 PAR Technology Corporation beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.21, expectations were $-0.33. Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to PAR Technologies’ Fiscal Year 2023 Third Quarter Financial Results Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a […]
PAR Technology (PAR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 36.36% and 6.66%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW HARTFORD, N.Y., November 09, 2023--PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR) ("PAR Technology" or the "Company") today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Discovery Fund” third quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. Baron Discovery Fund (the Fund) reached its 10-year anniversary on September 30, 2023. Since inception, on a cumulative basis, the fund was up 195.3% (Institutional Shares) compared to the Russell 2000 […]
PAR Price Returns