PAR Technology Corporation (PAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAR POWR Grades
- PAR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.33% of US stocks.
- PAR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PAR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6% of US stocks).
PAR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 407.55, Par Technology Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.29% of US stocks.
- PAR's went public 32.64 years ago, making it older than 88.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.82, Par Technology Corp has a higher such ratio than 77.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESTA, CNET, VAPO, TMDX, and CRIS.
- Visit PAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.partech.com.
PAR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PAR's price/sales ratio is 39.62% higher, now standing at 7.4.
- PAR's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PAR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 43.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAR.
PAR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 344.7%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 188.11%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -2707.01%.
The table below shows PAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.61||52-week high||$90.35|
|Prev. close||$64.25||52-week low||$30.19|
|Day high||$65.20||Avg. volume||283,512|
|50-day MA||$66.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.68||Market Cap||1.65B|
PAR Technology Corporation (PAR) Company Bio
PAR Technology Corporation primarily provides technology solutions to businesses and organizations in the hospitality industry worldwide. The company operates in two segments: Hospitality and Government. The company was founded in 1968 and based in New Hartford, New York.
PAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAR Latest Social Stream
View Full PAR Social Stream
Latest PAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Par Technology Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAR as an investment opportunity.
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 866 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of March 31st. In this […]
NEW HARTFORD, N.Y., July 21, 2021--ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a global restaurant technology company and provider of a unified commerce cloud platform for enterprise restaurants today announced that its customer loyalty solution, Punchh, has launched its newest product, Punchh Pickup, that creates a frictionless, end-to-end pickup experience for both customers and employees.
PAR Technology adds analytics platform OneDataSource to expands its Brink POS integration partner ecosystem
andresr/E+ via Getty Images ParTech, a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (PAR) is expanding its Brink POS® integration partner ecosystem with the addition of OneDataSource. OneDataSource is an above-store business intelligence platform suited for multi-unit and multi-brand operators with 15+ stores, the data platform helps restaurants operators to keep...
PAR Technology Adds Data Analytics Platform OneDataSource to its Brink POS® Integration Partner Ecosystem
NEW HARTFORD, N.Y., July 07, 2021--ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a global restaurant technology company and provider of a unified commerce cloud platform for enterprise restaurants is expanding its Brink POS® integration partner ecosystem with the addition of OneDataSource. ParTech, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR).
metamorworks/iStock via Getty Images Company profile PAR Technology (PAR) is a small-cap tech player that is primarily noted for its restaurant and retail segment technology solutions which it has been providing for more than three decades; PAR's restaurant/retail segment provides POS software, hardware, back-office software, and other integrated technical solutions...
PAR Price Returns