PAR Technology Corporation (PAR): Price and Financial Metrics
PAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.91||52-week high||$47.03|
|Prev. close||$36.71||52-week low||$20.37|
|Day high||$37.21||Avg. volume||235,309|
|50-day MA||$32.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.80||Market Cap||1.01B|
PAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PAR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.95% of US stocks).
PAR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 71.24, PAR TECHNOLOGY CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 72.42% of US stocks.
- PAR TECHNOLOGY CORP's stock had its IPO on December 16, 1988, making it an older stock than 90.21% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PAR TECHNOLOGY CORP comes in at 21.79%, a number that bests 71.3% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PAR TECHNOLOGY CORP are SCWX, XOS, PTRA, EMKR, and TRVN.
- Visit PAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.partech.com.
PAR Valuation Summary
- PAR's price/earnings ratio is -14.2; this is 153.28% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PAR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 50.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAR.
PAR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -17.87%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -152.91%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 179.86%.
The table below shows PAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.99% of graded US stocks.
- PAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.557 -- ranking 51st of 83 Computers stocks.
- ATEN, FFIV, and VRNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAR.
The table below shows PAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PAR, see our PAR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$103.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.1 (Strong Buy)|
PAR Technology Corporation (PAR) Company Bio
PAR Technology Corporation primarily provides technology solutions to businesses and organizations in the hospitality industry worldwide. The company operates in two segments: Hospitality and Government. The company was founded in 1968 and based in New Hartford, New York.
PAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAR Latest Social Stream
View Full PAR Social Stream
Latest PAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAR TECHNOLOGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAR as an investment opportunity.
Subdued Growth No Barrier To PAR Technology Corporation's (NYSE:PAR) Price
When you see that almost half of the companies in the Electronic industry in the United States have price-to-sales...
Stinker Stores Selects PAR Technology’s Punchh® to Enhance Customer Loyalty
NEW HARTFORD, N.Y., May 24, 2023--ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a global restaurant technology company and provider of unified commerce for enterprise restaurants, today announced that convenience store chain, Stinker Stores, selected PAR’s industry-leading loyalty solution, Punchh®, to enhance their customer experience and drive customer loyalty.
Does PAR Technology Corporation (PAR) Have Huge Opportunities Ahead?
Greenhaven Road Capital, an investment management company, released its first quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund returned 17% in the first quarter. Even though fears of runaway inflation waned in the quarter, investors’ concerns relating to the macroeconomic factors weren’t fully eliminated. In addition, you can check […]
PAR Technology Corporation to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
NEW HARTFORD, N.Y., May 12, 2023--PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR) a global restaurant technology company and provider of unified commerce for enterprise restaurants today announced that PAR CEO, Savneet Singh, will participate in two upcoming investor conferences.
PAR Technology (PAR) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
PAR Technology (PAR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -31.43% and 8.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PAR Price Returns
Continue Researching PARHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Par Technology Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Par Technology Corp (PAR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Par Technology Corp (PAR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Par Technology Corp (PAR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...