PAR Technology Corporation (PAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.31% of US stocks.
- PAR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PAR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.15% of US stocks).
PAR Stock Summary
- PAR TECHNOLOGY CORP's stock had its IPO on December 16, 1988, making it an older stock than 89.64% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 37.66%, PAR TECHNOLOGY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 77.31% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PAR has reported earnings growth of 111.69%, putting it ahead of 86.4% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAR TECHNOLOGY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be NPCE, SPIR, SQL, BASE, and TMDX.
- PAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PAR TECHNOLOGY CORP's official web site, go to www.partech.com.
PAR Valuation Summary
- PAR's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 4.17% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- PAR's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAR.
PAR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 171.61%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -12.8%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -613.9%.
The table below shows PAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.99% of graded US stocks.
- PAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.557 -- ranking 51st of 83 Computers stocks.
- ATEN, FFIV, and VRNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAR.
The table below shows PAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.35||52-week high||$73.45|
|Prev. close||$30.99||52-week low||$28.87|
|Day high||$31.97||Avg. volume||306,867|
|50-day MA||$35.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.49||Market Cap||855.04M|
PAR Technology Corporation (PAR) Company Bio
PAR Technology Corporation primarily provides technology solutions to businesses and organizations in the hospitality industry worldwide. The company operates in two segments: Hospitality and Government. The company was founded in 1968 and based in New Hartford, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAR Latest Social Stream
View Full PAR Social Stream
Latest PAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAR TECHNOLOGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAR as an investment opportunity.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Apple (AAPL – Research Report), Par Technology (PAR – Research Report) and Wix (WIX – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Apple (AAPL) In a report released today, Samik Chatterjee from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Apple, with a price target of $200.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $149.84. According to TipRanks.
Agilysys (AGYS) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
NEW HARTFORD, N.Y., September 27, 2022--ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a global restaurant technology company and provider of unified commerce for enterprise restaurants, announced today that its industry-leading loyalty software Punchh® is expanding its capabilities with three Machine-Learning (ML) features that will enable restaurant and c-store operators to better personalize loyalty offerings.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 21-22, 2022.
Greenhaven Road Capital, an investment management firm, published its second-quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The Fund returned about -33% in the second quarter, bringing its total decline to approximately -51% in the first half of the year. This has been the U.S. market’s worst start to a […]
PAR Price Returns