Paramount Global Cl B (PARA): Price and Financial Metrics
PARA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.58||52-week high||$30.65|
|Prev. close||$16.40||52-week low||$13.80|
|Day high||$16.82||Avg. volume||13,557,375|
|50-day MA||$18.90||Dividend yield||6.34%|
|200-day MA||$20.00||Market Cap||10.80B|
PARA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PARA POWR Grades
- PARA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 59.27% of US stocks.
- PARA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PARA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PARA Stock Summary
- PARA's went public 32.97 years ago, making it older than 86.01% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, PARAMOUNT GLOBAL has a higher such ratio than just 11.27% of stocks in our set.
- PARAMOUNT GLOBAL's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PARAMOUNT GLOBAL are SWK, THO, LAD, VFC, and UNVR.
- Visit PARA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viacbs.com.
PARA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PARA's price/earnings ratio is 264.93% lower, now standing at -22.1.
- PARA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 69.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PARA.
PARA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 139.45%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -21.68%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.51%.
The table below shows PARA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Paramount Global Cl B (PARA) Company Bio
Paramount Global, formerly known as ViacomCBS, creates television programs, motion pictures, short-form video, applications, games, consumer products, social media, and other entertainment content. It operates in two segments, Media Networks and Filmed Entertainment. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York, New York.
PARA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PARA Latest Social Stream
View Full PARA Social Stream
Latest PARA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARAMOUNT GLOBAL that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PARA as an investment opportunity.
Paramount Social Impact's 2022 Highlights
In 2022, Paramount Global strengthened their commitment to social impact and used their power as a global content creator for good.
VIDAA, THE SMART TV OPERATING SYSTEM POWERING HISENSE, AND PARAMOUNT PARTNER TO BRING PARAMOUNT+ TO VIDAA VIEWERS IN CANADA AND LATIN AMERICA
VIDAA, the leading smart TV OS powering Hisense, Toshiba, and other leading regional OEM brands, and Paramount (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) announced today a new partnership to bring Paramount+ to smart TVs powered by VIDAA in Canada and Latin America, including Brazil.
Hollywood directors reach deal with studios as writers strike enters sixth week
The Directors Guild of America reached a tentative agreement with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers as the writers' strike enters its sixth week.
Paramount VetNet Hosts Coffee With Vets
Earlier this year, members of the Paramount Veterans Network hosted their signature Coffee with Vets joined by the Total Rewards team, at the Paramount Global offices at 1515 Broadway. During the event, the two teams led a letter-writing initiative to send letters to the Harlem Hellfighters 369th Sustainment Brigade out of New York who are currently deployed in Kuwait.
Here’s Why Paramount Global (PARA) Increased in Q1
Ariel Investments, an investment management company, released its “Ariel Fund” first-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the first quarter, the Ariel fund gained +6.66% outperforming +1.40% and +3.39% gains of both the Russell 2500 Value Index and the Russell 2500 Index. The average annual returns of Ariel Fund […]
PARA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...