Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (PARR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PARR POWR Grades
- PARR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PARR is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PARR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.92% of US stocks).
PARR Stock Summary
- PAR PACIFIC HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.47% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PAR PACIFIC HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PARR has reported earnings growth of -334.3%, putting it ahead of just 4.99% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PAR PACIFIC HOLDINGS INC are GPOR, ENLC, SWN, CAKE, and TA.
- PARR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PAR PACIFIC HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.parpacific.com.
PARR Valuation Summary
- PARR's price/earnings ratio is 5; this is 45.65% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- PARR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PARR.
PARR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -38.8%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -102.58%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 124.64%.
The table below shows PARR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PARR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PARR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15% of graded US stocks.
- PARR's asset turnover comes in at 1.489 -- ranking 8th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- EOG, BDCO, and CVX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PARR.
The table below shows PARR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PARR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PARR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.09||52-week high||$25.38|
|Prev. close||$23.91||52-week low||$11.66|
|Day high||$24.68||Avg. volume||794,136|
|50-day MA||$20.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.88||Market Cap||1.45B|
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (PARR) Company Bio
Par Petroleum Corporation operates as a diversified energy company in the United States. It operates through three segments: Refining, Distribution and Marketing; Natural Gas and Oil Operations; and Commodity Marketing and Logistics. The company was formerly known as Delta Petroleum Corporation and changed its name to Par Petroleum Corporation in August 2012. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PARR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PARR Latest Social Stream
View Full PARR Social Stream
Latest PARR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAR PACIFIC HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PARR as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:PARR ) by estimating...
Does Par Petroleum (PARR) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Par Petroleum (PARR) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Par Petroleum (PARR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 41.18% and 18.24%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PARR Price Returns
Continue Researching PARRWant to do more research on Par Pacific Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Par Pacific Holdings Inc (PARR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Par Pacific Holdings Inc (PARR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Par Pacific Holdings Inc (PARR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch