Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (PARR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PARR POWR Grades
- PARR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.29% of US stocks.
- PARR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- PARR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
PARR Stock Summary
- Par Pacific Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.65% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Par Pacific Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.28, Par Pacific Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 4.14% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Par Pacific Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ENLC, GTE, SUN, CNX, and CAPL.
- PARR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Par Pacific Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.parpacific.com.
PARR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PARR's EV/EBIT ratio is 154.55% lower, now standing at -9.9.
- PARR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 103 months.
- Over the past 103 months, PARR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PARR.
PARR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 56.14%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -50.71%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -310.9%.
The table below shows PARR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PARR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PARR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.03% of graded US stocks.
- PARR's asset turnover comes in at 1.489 -- ranking 7th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- VLO, HAL, and PBF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PARR.
The table below shows PARR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PARR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PARR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.39||52-week high||$20.18|
|Prev. close||$16.55||52-week low||$6.29|
|Day high||$16.60||Avg. volume||420,486|
|50-day MA||$15.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.42||Market Cap||987.14M|
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (PARR) Company Bio
Par Petroleum Corporation operates as a diversified energy company in the United States. It operates through three segments: Refining, Distribution and Marketing; Natural Gas and Oil Operations; and Commodity Marketing and Logistics. The company was formerly known as Delta Petroleum Corporation and changed its name to Par Petroleum Corporation in August 2012. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PARR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PARR Latest Social Stream
View Full PARR Social Stream
Latest PARR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Par Pacific Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PARR as an investment opportunity.
Perth-based manufacturer 3D Metalforge (ASX: 3MF) has partnered with US oil and gas company Par Pacific Holdings to bring faster, more sustainable and cost-effective additive manufacturing opportunities to the nations energy markets. The companies will work together to identify a range of parts which will be suitable for production using 3D Metalforges proprietary additive manufacturing  The post 3D Metalforge to produce additive manufactured parts for US energy markets appeared first on Small Caps .
Joining me today are William Pate, President and Chief Executive Officer; Will Monteleone, Chief Financial Officer; and Joseph Israel, President and Chief Executive Officer of Par Petroleum. Before we begin, note that our comments today may include forward-looking statements.
HOUSTON, Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PARR) (Par Pacific or the Company) today reported its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Par Petroleum (PARR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -14.08% and 7.32%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Unless you borrow money to invest, the potential losses are limited. But if you pick the right stock, you can make a...
PARR Price Returns
Continue Researching PARRWant to do more research on Par Pacific Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Par Pacific Holdings Inc (PARR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Par Pacific Holdings Inc (PARR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Par Pacific Holdings Inc (PARR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch