Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (PARR): Price and Financial Metrics
PARR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PARR is 10.02 -- better than 96.84% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.24, Par Pacific Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 3.91% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PARR has reported earnings growth of -1,206.28%, putting it ahead of only 1.68% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Par Pacific Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CORR, AR, KFFB, GTE, and PE.
- PARR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Par Pacific Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.parpacific.com.
PARR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PARR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.26||52-week high||$25.00|
|Prev. close||$12.73||52-week low||$5.72|
|Day high||$13.40||Avg. volume||509,758|
|50-day MA||$8.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.03||Market Cap||715.75M|
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (PARR) Company Bio
Par Petroleum Corporation operates as a diversified energy company in the United States. It operates through three segments: Refining, Distribution and Marketing; Natural Gas and Oil Operations; and Commodity Marketing and Logistics. The company was formerly known as Delta Petroleum Corporation and changed its name to Par Petroleum Corporation in August 2012. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Houston, Texas.