Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (PARR): Price and Financial Metrics
PARR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.39||52-week high||$37.50|
|Prev. close||$36.89||52-week low||$15.60|
|Day high||$36.89||Avg. volume||926,905|
|50-day MA||$34.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.36||Market Cap||2.22B|
PARR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PARR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PARR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PARR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PARR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
PARR Stock Summary
- PARR's current price/earnings ratio is 3.33, which is higher than just 3.73% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of PAR PACIFIC HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PARR has reported earnings growth of 307.12%, putting it ahead of 95.43% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAR PACIFIC HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PLAY, MESA, GTE, CPE, and ENLC.
- PARR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PAR PACIFIC HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.parpacific.com.
PARR Valuation Summary
- PARR's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.3; this is 31.61% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- PARR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 127 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PARR.
PARR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -30.71%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1719.1%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 0.07%.
The table below shows PARR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PARR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PARR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15% of graded US stocks.
- PARR's asset turnover comes in at 1.489 -- ranking 8th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- EOG, BDCO, and CVX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PARR.
The table below shows PARR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (PARR) Company Bio
Par Petroleum Corporation operates as a diversified energy company in the United States. It operates through three segments: Refining, Distribution and Marketing; Natural Gas and Oil Operations; and Commodity Marketing and Logistics. The company was formerly known as Delta Petroleum Corporation and changed its name to Par Petroleum Corporation in August 2012. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PARR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PARR Latest Social Stream
View Full PARR Social Stream
Latest PARR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAR PACIFIC HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PARR as an investment opportunity.
Unraveling the Factors That Could Limit Future Outperformance
A Comprehensive Guide to Its Market Value
SPOKANE, Wash., Sept. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- nomnom, a wholly owned subsidiary of Par Pacific Holdings, Inc., and official sponsor of Washington State Cougar Football, is proud to offer fans a chance to win a prize package valued at $2,500 to see the home team play in the Pac-12 Championship Game at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday, December 1. The nomnom Snack Bowl Flyaway package includes two tickets to the game, two round trip airfare tickets and a two night hotel stay.
Enerplus, Valero Energy and Parr Pacific have been highlighted in this Investment Ideas article.
In just the last two months, the price of oil has rallied an astonishing 30%, and it doesn't seem to be slowing down. Enerplus, Valero Energy, and Par Pacific are three stocks that are likely to benefit from higher oil prices.
PARR Price Returns
Continue Researching PARRWant to do more research on Par Pacific Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Par Pacific Holdings Inc (PARR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Par Pacific Holdings Inc (PARR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Par Pacific Holdings Inc (PARR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch