Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc. (PATI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PATI Stock Summary
- PATI has a higher market value than only 7.03% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $40,482,135.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.5, Patriot Transportation Holding Inc has a higher such ratio than just 9.62% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, PATI has reported earnings growth of -617.65%, putting it ahead of just 2.87% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Patriot Transportation Holding Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ANGO, ATIF, BELFA, JRJC, and SCSC.
- Visit PATI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.patriottrans.com.
PATI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PATI's price/sales ratio is 84.85% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- PATI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 79 months.
- Over the past 79 months, PATI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PATI.
PATI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -89%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -0.83%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 462.19%.
The table below shows PATI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PATI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PATI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.71||52-week high||$13.15|
|Prev. close||$11.67||52-week low||$8.10|
|Day high||$11.72||Avg. volume||9,042|
|50-day MA||$11.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.41||Market Cap||39.84M|
Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc. (PATI) Company Bio
Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc., through its subsidiary, Florida Rock & Tank Lines, Inc., transports petroleum and other liquids, and dry bulk commodities. The company is involved in hauling petroleum related products, including gas and diesel fuel; and dry bulk commodities, such as cement, lime, and various industrial powder products, as well as liquid chemicals. Its petroleum clients include convenience stores and hypermarket accounts, fuel wholesalers, and oil companies; and dry bulk and chemical customers comprise industrial companies, such as cement and concrete accounts, as well as product distribution companies. As of September 30, 2020, the company operated a fleet of 320 company tractors, 18 owner operators, and 444 trailers from its 18 terminals and 6 satellite locations in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and Tennessee. Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc. is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
PATI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Patriot Transportation Holding Inc. To summarize, we found that Patriot Transportation Holding Inc ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 60.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Patriot Transportation Holding Inc ended up being:
- PATI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 44.59% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Patriot Transportation Holding Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 16.63% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PATI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PATI Latest Social Stream
View Full PATI Social Stream
Latest PATI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Patriot Transportation Holding Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PATI as an investment opportunity.
JACKSONVILLE, FL / ACCESSWIRE / July 21, 2021 / The Company will host a conference call on Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 3:00 PM (EST). Analysts, shareholders and other interested parties may access the teleconference live by calling 1-877-407-0778 domestic or international at 1-201-689-8565.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Patriot Transportation...
No summary available.
JACKSONVILLE, FL / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc. (NASDAQ:PATI): Second Quarter Operating Results The Company reported net income of $484,000, or $.14 per share fo
JACKSONVILLE, FL / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc. (NASDAQ:PATI):The Company will host a conference call on May 13, 2021 at 3:00 PM (EST).
PATI Price Returns
Continue Researching PATIWant to see what other sources are saying about Patriot Transportation Holding Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc (PATI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc (PATI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc (PATI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch