Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc. (PATI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PATI Stock Summary
- PATI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.3 -- higher than just 2.11% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, PATI has reported earnings growth of 1,254.6%, putting it ahead of 98.2% of US stocks in our set.
- Patriot Transportation Holding Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 45.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Patriot Transportation Holding Inc are PFHD, PKE, PFIS, ALYA, and WNEB.
- Visit PATI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.patriottrans.com.
PATI Valuation Summary
- PATI's price/earnings ratio is 38.4; this is 44.09% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 80 months, PATI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.3.
- Over the past 80 months, PATI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PATI.
PATI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 462.19%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -54.86%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -19.91%.
The table below shows PATI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PATI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PATI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.74||52-week high||$16.29|
|Prev. close||$7.74||52-week low||$7.62|
|Day high||$7.83||Avg. volume||6,235|
|50-day MA||$8.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.85||Market Cap||26.71M|
Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc. (PATI) Company Bio
Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc., through its subsidiary, Florida Rock & Tank Lines, Inc., transports petroleum and other liquids, and dry bulk commodities. The company is involved in hauling petroleum related products, including gas and diesel fuel; and dry bulk commodities, such as cement, lime, and various industrial powder products, as well as liquid chemicals. Its petroleum clients include convenience stores and hypermarket accounts, fuel wholesalers, and oil companies; and dry bulk and chemical customers comprise industrial companies, such as cement and concrete accounts, as well as product distribution companies. As of September 30, 2020, the company operated a fleet of 320 company tractors, 18 owner operators, and 444 trailers from its 18 terminals and 6 satellite locations in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and Tennessee. Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc. is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
PATI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PATI Latest Social Stream
View Full PATI Social Stream
Latest PATI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Patriot Transportation Holding Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PATI as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investor!
Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc. (PATI) CEO Rob Sandlin On Q1 2022 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
JACKSONVILLE, FL / ACCESSWIRE / February 2, 2022 / Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc. (NASDAQ:PATI)First Quarter Operating ResultsThe Company reported net income of $6,439,000, or $1.
Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc. To Announce Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2022 on February 2, 2022
JACKSONVILLE, FL / ACCESSWIRE / January 26, 2022 / Patriot Transportation Holding, Inc. (NASDAQ:PATI) anticipates issuing its 2022 first quarter earnings results Wednesday, February 2, 2022.
Investment company Marquette Asset Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF, ARK Next Generation Internet ETF, TAT Technologies, Avantis International Equity ETF, Dril-Quip Inc, sells Vanguard Short-Term Corporate Bond ETF, Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF, Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF, Concord Acquisition Corp, Astrotech Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Marquette Asset Management, LLC.
PATI Price Returns
Continue Researching PATIWant to see what other sources are saying about Patriot Transportation Holding Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc (PATI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc (PATI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Patriot Transportation Holding Inc (PATI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch