PAVmed Inc. (PAVM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAVM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PAVM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 28.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAVM is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PAVM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.59% of US stocks).
PAVM Stock Summary
- PAVM's price/sales ratio is 115.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,192.35%, PAVMED INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.19% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PAVM's revenue has grown 182.5% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.55% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAVMED INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IGC, AFRM, PD, SLGC, and S.
- Visit PAVM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pavmed.com.
PAVM Valuation Summary
- PAVM's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.6; this is 106.98% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PAVM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 96.6 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAVM.
PAVM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -198.07%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 641.46%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -68.57%.
The table below shows PAVM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAVM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAVM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.56% of graded US stocks.
- PAVM's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 171st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BBLG, SNN, and EYE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAVM.
The table below shows PAVM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAVM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAVM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.66||52-week high||$3.85|
|Prev. close||$0.65||52-week low||$0.58|
|Day high||$0.67||Avg. volume||1,297,142|
|50-day MA||$0.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.18||Market Cap||60.07M|
PAVmed Inc. (PAVM) Company Bio
PAVmed Inc. operates as a medical device company in the United States. Its product pipeline includes PortIO, a long-term implantable vascular access device; CarpX, a percutaneous device to treat carpal tunnel syndrome; NextCath, a self-anchoring catheter; DisappEAR: Antibiotic-eluting resorbable ear tube; NextFlo, a disposable infusion pump; and Caldus, a disposable tissue ablation device. The company was formerly known as PAXmed Inc. and changed its name to PAVmed Inc. in April 2015. PAVmed Inc. was founded in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAVM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAVM Latest Social Stream
View Full PAVM Social Stream
Latest PAVM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAVMED INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAVM as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Theravance Biopharma (TBPH), Cogent Biosciences (COGT) and PAVmed (PAVM)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Theravance Biopharma (TBPH – Research Report), Cogent Biosciences (COGT – Research Report) and PAVmed (PAVM – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) SVB Securities analyst David Risinger maintained a Buy rating on Theravance Biopharma today and set a price target of $14.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $11.22. According to TipRanks.
NEW YORK, November 15, 2022--PAVmed Inc. (Nasdaq: PAVM, PAVMZ) (the "Company" or "PAVmed"), a diversified commercial-stage medical technology company, operating in the medical device, diagnostics, and digital health sectors, today provided a business update for the Company and its subsidiaries, Lucid Diagnostics Inc. (Nasdaq: LUCD) ("Lucid") and Veris Health Inc. ("Veris"), and presented financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022.
NEW YORK, November 14, 2022--Lucid Diagnostics Inc. (Nasdaq: LUCD) ("Lucid" or the "Company"), a commercial-stage, cancer prevention medical diagnostics company, and majority-owned subsidiary of PAVmed Inc. (Nasdaq: PAVM, PAVMZ) ("PAVmed"), today provided a business update for the Company and presented financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022.
NEW YORK, November 11, 2022--PAVmed Inc. (Nasdaq: PAVM, PAVMZ) ("PAVmed", the "Company"), a diversified commercial-stage medical technology company operating in the medical device, diagnostics, and digital health sectors, today announced that Lishan Aklog, M.D., PAVmed’s Chairman and CEO, will participate in the Technologies Ushering in Next-Generation Diagnostics, Therapies, and Surgeries virtual panel discussion on November 21, 2022 from 12:00 pm to 12:55 pm EST at the BTIG Digital Health Foru
Lucid Diagnostics to Participate in Canaccord Genuity’s MedTech, Diagnostics and Digital Health & Services Forum
NEW YORK, November 10, 2022--Lucid Diagnostics Inc. (Nasdaq: LUCD) ("Lucid", the "Company"), a commercial-stage, cancer prevention medical diagnostics company, and majority-owned subsidiary of PAVmed Inc. (Nasdaq: PAVM, PAVMZ) ("PAVmed"), today announced that Lishan Aklog, M.D., the Lucid’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present an overview of the Company at the CG MedTech, Diagnostics and Digital Health & Services Forum taking place on November 17, 2022 from 11:00 am to 11:25 am EST
PAVM Price Returns