PAVmed Inc. (PAVM): Price and Financial Metrics
PAVM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.35||52-week high||$1.25|
|Prev. close||$0.36||52-week low||$0.21|
|Day high||$0.37||Avg. volume||580,469|
|50-day MA||$0.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.43||Market Cap||39.32M|
PAVM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAVM Stock Summary
- PAVMED INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 7.61% of US listed stocks.
- PAVM's price/sales ratio is 44.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.49% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.52 for PAVMED INC; that's greater than it is for only 3.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PAVMED INC are ONTF, CSTL, LMND, ZI, and TENB.
- Visit PAVM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pavmed.com.
PAVM Valuation Summary
- PAVM's price/sales ratio is 44.4; this is 2236.84% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PAVM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 96.6 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAVM.
PAVM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 33.35%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -317.74%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -96.67%.
The table below shows PAVM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAVM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAVM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.56% of graded US stocks.
- PAVM's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 171st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BBLG, SNN, and EYE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAVM.
The table below shows PAVM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAVmed Inc. (PAVM) Company Bio
PAVmed Inc. operates as a medical device company in the United States. Its product pipeline includes PortIO, a long-term implantable vascular access device; CarpX, a percutaneous device to treat carpal tunnel syndrome; NextCath, a self-anchoring catheter; DisappEAR: Antibiotic-eluting resorbable ear tube; NextFlo, a disposable infusion pump; and Caldus, a disposable tissue ablation device. The company was formerly known as PAXmed Inc. and changed its name to PAVmed Inc. in April 2015. PAVmed Inc. was founded in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
PAVM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAVM Latest Social Stream
View Full PAVM Social Stream
Latest PAVM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAVMED INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAVM as an investment opportunity.
PAVmed and Lucid Diagnostics to Participate in Panel Presentation at the 2023 Cantor Fitzgerald Global Healthcare Conference
PAVmed Inc. (Nasdaq: PAVM, PAVMZ) ("PAVmed"), a diversified commercial-stage medical technology company operating in the medical device, diagnostics, and digital health sectors, and its majority-owned subsidiary Lucid Diagnostics Inc. (Nasdaq: LUCD) ("Lucid" or "Lucid Diagnostics"), a commercial-stage cancer prevention diagnostics company, today announced their participation in the 2023 Cantor Fitzgerald Global Healthcare Conference in New York City.
Lucid Diagnostics Releases Positive Data from First Prospective Clinical Utility Study of EsoGuard® Esophageal Precancer Detection
Lucid Diagnostics Inc. (Nasdaq: LUCD) ("Lucid" or the "Company") a commercial-stage, cancer prevention medical diagnostics company, and majority-owned subsidiary of PAVmed Inc. (Nasdaq: PAVM, PAVMZ) ( "PAVmed"), today announced it has released positive interim data from the multicenter, CLinical Utility of EsoGuard (CLUE) study. This is the Company's first report of prospective data from multiple physicians demonstrating real-world clinical utility of EsoGuard® Esophageal DNA testing for the det
Lucid Diagnostics Releases Positive Data Demonstrating Clinical Utility of EsoGuard® Esophageal Precancer Detection in Fire Fighters
Lucid Diagnostics Inc. (Nasdaq: LUCD) ("Lucid" or the "Company") a commercial-stage, cancer prevention medical diagnostics company, and majority-owned subsidiary of PAVmed Inc. (Nasdaq: PAVM, PAVMZ) ( "PAVmed"), today announced it has released positive data from a retrospective analysis demonstrating real-world clinical utility of EsoGuard® Esophageal DNA testing for the detection of esophageal precancer in a large cohort of fire fighters.
PAVmed Inc. (PAVM) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
Lucid Diagnostics Executes First Direct Employer Contract to Provide EsoGuard® Esophageal Precancer Testing as an Employee Benefit
Lucid Diagnostics Inc. (Nasdaq: LUCD) ("Lucid" or the "Company") a commercial-stage, cancer prevention medical diagnostics company and majority-owned subsidiary of PAVmed Inc. (Nasdaq: PAVM, PAVMZ), announced that the Company has contracted with the Ancira Auto Group ("Ancira"), a premier auto dealer serving South Texas, to offer EsoGuard® esophageal precancer testing to eligible employees across all twelve of its locations in San Antonio and surrounding areas. This represents Lucid's first such
PAVM Price Returns