Patria Investments Limited (PAX): Price and Financial Metrics
PAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.14||52-week high||$17.46|
|Prev. close||$15.14||52-week low||$12.25|
|Day high||$15.38||Avg. volume||204,211|
|50-day MA||$14.86||Dividend yield||5.92%|
|200-day MA||$14.41||Market Cap||821.31M|
PAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PAX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PAX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
PAX Stock Summary
- PATRIA INVESTMENTS LTD's stock had its IPO on January 22, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 10.01% of US equities in our set.
- For PAX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.41% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PAX is more volatile than merely 11.2% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PATRIA INVESTMENTS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be ELTK, CDRO, DAVA, SAFT, and URBN.
- Visit PAX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.patria.com.
PAX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PAX's price/sales ratio is 290.91% higher, now standing at 8.6.
- Over the past 28 months, PAX's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAX.
PAX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PAX, see our PAX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$25.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.58 (Moderate Buy)|
Patria Investments Limited (PAX) Company Bio
Patria Investments Limited operates as an asset management firm. The Company focuses on private equity, infrastructure, real estate investment, and business credit. Patria Investments serves customers in the United States.
PAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAX Latest Social Stream
View Full PAX Social Stream
Latest PAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PATRIA INVESTMENTS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAX as an investment opportunity.
Patria Investments Set to Join Russell 2000® and 3000® Indexes
GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, May 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Patria Investments Limited (“Patria”) (NASDAQ: PAX), a global alternative asset manager, is expected to join the Russell 2000® and broad-market Russell 3000® indexes at the conclusion of the 2023 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the US market opens on June 26, 2023, according to a preliminary list of additions posted on May 19, 2023. Annual Russell indexes reconstitution captures the 4,000 largest US equity mark
Patria Investments Limited (NASDAQ:PAX) Pays A US$0.23 Dividend In Just Four Days
Patria Investments Limited ( NASDAQ:PAX ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date is...
Patria Investments (PAX) Tops Q1 Earnings Estimates
Patria Investments (PAX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 42.11% and 6.61%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Patria Reports First Quarter 2023 Earnings Results
GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Patria (Nasdaq:PAX) reported today its unaudited results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. The full detailed presentation of Patria's first quarter 2023 results can be accessed on the Shareholders section of Patria’s website at https://ir.patria.com/. Alex Saigh, Patria’s CEO, said: “Patria generated solid results in the first quarter through Distributable Earnings of $39 million or 27 cents per share, again delivering an a
Patria Announces First Quarter 2023 Investor Call
GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, April 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Patria (Nasdaq:PAX) announced today that it will release financial results for the first quarter 2023 on Thursday, May 4, 2023, and host a conference call via public webcast at 9:00 a.m. ET. To register, please use the following link: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/52j8sdtz For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, there will be a webcast replay on the Shareholders section of Patria’s website at https://ir.patria.com/.
PAX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...