Paymentus Holdings Inc. (PAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 30.27% of US stocks.
- PAY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PAY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.38% of US stocks).
PAY Stock Summary
- PAY's went public 1.34 years ago, making it older than just 3.1% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 264.18, PAYMENTUS HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.6% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PAY is currently 83.18, higher than 95.77% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSBR, VIAV, DGII, RDWR, and HUDI.
- To check out PAYMENTUS HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001841156.
PAY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PAY's price/sales ratio is 19.23% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- PAY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 69 over the prior 16 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAY.
PAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.72||52-week high||$36.79|
|Prev. close||$9.70||52-week low||$9.21|
|Day high||$10.07||Avg. volume||301,921|
|50-day MA||$12.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.35||Market Cap||1.18B|
Paymentus Holdings Inc. (PAY) Company Bio
Paymentus Holdings, Inc. engages in the provision of cloud-based bill payment technology and solutions. Its products offers customers with easy-to-use, flexible and secure electronic bill payment experiences powered by an omni-channel payment infrastructure that allows consumers to pay their bills using their preferred payment type and channel. The company was founded by Dushyant Sharma in 2004 and is headquartered in Redmond, WA.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAY Latest Social Stream
View Full PAY Social Stream
Latest PAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAYMENTUS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAY as an investment opportunity.
PSN vs. PAY: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Paymentus Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:PAY ) by taking the...
Shareholders might have noticed that Paymentus Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:PAY ) filed its quarterly result this time last...
Raymond James analyst John Davis maintained a Buy rating on Paymentus Holdings (PAY – Research Report) today and set a price target of $20.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $18.11. According to TipRanks.com, Davis is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 1.6% and a 49.8% success rate. Davis covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Global Payments, Open Lending, and EngageSmart. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Paymentus Holdings with a $20.14 average price target, implying a 20.2% upside from current levels.
In a report released today, Jeff Cantwell from Wells Fargo maintained a Buy rating on Paymentus Holdings (PAY – Research Report), with a price target of $19.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $18.11. According to TipRanks.com, Cantwell is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.5% and a 64.4% success rate. Cantwell covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as TELUS International (CDA), Fidelity National Info, and Bill.com Holdings. Currently, the analyst consensus on Paymentus Holdings is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $20.14, a 20.2% upside from current levels.
PAY Price Returns