Payoneer Global Inc. (PAYO): Price and Financial Metrics
PAYO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.15||52-week high||$8.04|
|Prev. close||$6.05||52-week low||$4.02|
|Day high||$6.15||Avg. volume||3,145,809|
|50-day MA||$5.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.51||Market Cap||2.21B|
PAYO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAYO POWR Grades
- PAYO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAYO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PAYO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.21% of US stocks).
PAYO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 128.49, PAYONEER GLOBAL INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.07% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PAYONEER GLOBAL INC is higher than it is for about 94.55% of US stocks.
- PAYO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAYONEER GLOBAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SOFI, SWAV, EGHT, EVBG, and PEGA.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to PAYO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001845815.
PAYO Valuation Summary
- PAYO's price/earnings ratio is 128.5; this is 401.95% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 37 months, PAYO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAYO.
PAYO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAYO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.07% of graded US stocks.
- PAYO's asset turnover comes in at 0.2 -- ranking 487th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PAYO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Payoneer Global Inc. (PAYO) Company Bio
Payoneer Inc. operates a cross-border payment and commerce-enabling platform that facilitates digital businesses, online sellers, and freelancers worldwide to receive and manage their international payments. The company delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions, merchant services, and risk management. Its platform offers freelancers to pay and get paid by companies and marketplaces worldwide; web development companies and service providers with options to pay and get paid by companies and marketplace worldwide; and a solution for online advertisers, affiliates, publishers, and content creators a way to get paid by digital marketing platforms. The company also provides its platform for online sellers to receive payments from eCommerce marketplaces to one consolidated account; monitor performance of multiple stores at a common place; pay suppliers and contractors; access funds directly to local bank account; view upcoming payments and payment history for eCommerce sites; and receive payments for items purchased in stores. In addition, it offers working capital services. Payoneer Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in New York, New York with additional offices in the United States and internationally.
PAYO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAYO Latest Social Stream
View Full PAYO Social Stream
Latest PAYO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAYONEER GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAYO as an investment opportunity.
So, what are the top fintech stocks to buy in August 2023?
NEW YORK, August 17, 2023--Payoneer Global Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYO), the financial technology company empowering the world’s small and medium sized businesses to transact, do business, and grow globally, today announced that John Caplan, Chief Executive Officer, and Bea Ordonez, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Goldman Sachs Communacopia + Technology Conference on Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 12:30 pm ET.
NEW YORK, August 17, 2023--Payoneer Global Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYO), the financial technology company empowering the world’s small and medium sized businesses to transact, do business, and grow globally, will host its first Investor Day on Thursday, September 21, 2023, beginning at approximately 1:00 p.m. ET in New York City.
NEW YORK, August 15, 2023--Payoneer Singapore Private Limited (Payoneer Singapore, a subsidiary of Payoneer Global Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYO)), the financial technology company empowering the world’s small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to transact, do business, and grow globally, has been granted a Major Payment Institution License from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). The license will enable Payoneer Singapore to enhance the breadth of its products and roll out several new services in
While the CA fintech has a lot going for it, there are many alternative stocks to SOFI set for purchase.
PAYO Price Returns