Payoneer Global Inc. (PAYO): Price and Financial Metrics
PAYO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.15||52-week high||$8.04|
|Prev. close||$4.14||52-week low||$3.75|
|Day high||$4.19||Avg. volume||3,082,325|
|50-day MA||$5.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.96||Market Cap||1.49B|
PAYO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAYO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PAYO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.33% of US stocks.
- PAYO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PAYO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
PAYO Stock Summary
- For PAYO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.56% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.12 for PAYONEER GLOBAL INC; that's greater than it is for 91.94% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PAYONEER GLOBAL INC is reporting a growth rate of -1,419.95%; that's higher than merely 1.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAYO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HALO, CRTO, SOFI, PRGS, and PEGA.
- To check out PAYONEER GLOBAL INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001845815.
PAYO Valuation Summary
- PAYO's price/earnings ratio is -68.3; this is 356.29% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 33 months, PAYO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAYO.
PAYO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAYO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.07% of graded US stocks.
- PAYO's asset turnover comes in at 0.2 -- ranking 487th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PAYO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAYO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PAYO, see our PAYO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
Payoneer Global Inc. (PAYO) Company Bio
Payoneer Inc. operates a cross-border payment and commerce-enabling platform that facilitates digital businesses, online sellers, and freelancers worldwide to receive and manage their international payments. The company delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions, merchant services, and risk management. Its platform offers freelancers to pay and get paid by companies and marketplaces worldwide; web development companies and service providers with options to pay and get paid by companies and marketplace worldwide; and a solution for online advertisers, affiliates, publishers, and content creators a way to get paid by digital marketing platforms. The company also provides its platform for online sellers to receive payments from eCommerce marketplaces to one consolidated account; monitor performance of multiple stores at a common place; pay suppliers and contractors; access funds directly to local bank account; view upcoming payments and payment history for eCommerce sites; and receive payments for items purchased in stores. In addition, it offers working capital services. Payoneer Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in New York, New York with additional offices in the United States and internationally.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAYO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAYO Latest Social Stream
View Full PAYO Social Stream
Latest PAYO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAYONEER GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAYO as an investment opportunity.
Payoneer to Present at the William Blair Annual Growth Stock Conference
NEW YORK, May 16, 2023--Payoneer Global Inc. ("Payoneer" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PAYO), the financial technology company empowering the world’s small and medium-sized businesses to transact, do business and grow globally, today announced that John Caplan, Chief Executive Officer, will present at William Blair’s 43rd Annual Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 3:00 pm ET.
Payoneer Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
NEW YORK, May 09, 2023--Payoneer Global Inc. ("Payoneer" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PAYO), the financial technology company empowering the world’s small and medium sized businesses to transact, do business and grow globally, today reported financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Payoneer Collaborates with Zoho to Provide a Seamless Payment Experience to their Customer Base
NEW YORK, April 20, 2023--Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO), the financial technology company empowering the world’s small and medium-sized businesses to transact, do business and grow globally, today announced its collaboration with Zoho, a leading global technology company which provides a range of software solutions to businesses. The collaboration will enable Payoneer to provide innovative payment solutions to businesses using Zoho Books, the cloud accounting platform, with plans to expand to other pa
Rising Cost of Living Is Driving Collaborative Growth Opportunities for SMBs and Freelancers, Survey Shows
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO), the financial technology company empowering the world's small businesses to transact, do business and grow globally, has today published findings from its 2023 Freelancer Insights Report.
Sharda Caro del Castillo, Global Fintech and Payments Leader, Joins Payoneer’s Board of Directors
NEW YORK, March 21, 2023--Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO), the financial technology company empowering the world’s small and medium-sized businesses to transact, do business and grow globally, today announced changes to its Board of Directors.
PAYO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...