Paysign, Inc. (PAYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAYS POWR Grades
- PAYS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAYS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- PAYS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.04% of US stocks).
PAYS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Paysign Inc is higher than it is for about just 20.61% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Paysign Inc is reporting a growth rate of -226.02%; that's higher than just 9.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Paysign Inc comes in at -30.42%, a number that bests only 13.41% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Paysign Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DUO, DCTH, PSTG, MRAM, and PRPH.
- PAYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Paysign Inc's official web site, go to www.paysign.com.
PAYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.57||52-week high||$10.98|
|Prev. close||$3.57||52-week low||$3.47|
|Day high||$3.65||Avg. volume||292,552|
|50-day MA||$4.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.44||Market Cap||181.10M|
Paysign, Inc. (PAYS) Company Bio
Paysign, Inc. provides payment services. The Company develops and manages payment solutions, prepaid card programs, and customized payment services. Paysign serves customers worldwide.
PAYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAYS Latest Social Stream
View Full PAYS Social Stream
Latest PAYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Paysign Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAYS as an investment opportunity.
Paysign, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYS), a leading provider of prepaid card programs, digital banking services, and payment processing, today reported financial results for the fourth-quarter and fiscal year 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 25, 2021 / PaySign, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 25, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
Paysign, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYS), a leading provider of prepaid card programs, digital banking services and payment processing, will discuss fourth quarter and full-year 2020 earnings at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on Thursday, March 25, 2021.
Wasatch Advisors, an employee-owned investment manager, published its ‘Wasatch Micro Cap Value Fund’ third-quarter 2020 Investor Letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 11.62% was recorded by the fund for the Q3 of 2020, above its Russel Microcap benchmark that returned 3.69%. You can view the fund’s top 10 […]
Wasatch Micro Cap Fund recently released its Q3 2020 Investor Letter, a copy of which you can download here. The fund posted a return of 12.2% for the quarter, outperforming its benchmark, the Russell Microcap Index which returned 3.69% in the same quarter. You should check out Wasatch’s top 5 stock picks for investors to […]
PAYS Price Returns