Paysign, Inc. (PAYS): Price and Financial Metrics
PAYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.40||52-week high||$3.99|
|Prev. close||$2.53||52-week low||$1.42|
|Day high||$2.63||Avg. volume||141,120|
|50-day MA||$3.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.01||Market Cap||125.46M|
PAYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAYS POWR Grades
- PAYS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.39% of US stocks.
- PAYS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PAYS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.1% of US stocks).
PAYS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 134.13, PAYSIGN INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.26% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- PAYS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.66% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PAYS has reported earnings growth of -191.94%, putting it ahead of merely 8.47% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PAYSIGN INC are WMPN, CULL, SND, SDPI, and AMBO.
- PAYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PAYSIGN INC's official web site, go to www.paysign.com.
PAYS Valuation Summary
- PAYS's EV/EBIT ratio is 69.3; this is 341.4% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- PAYS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 63 over the prior 163 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAYS.
PAYS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 146.35%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -146.18%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 20.77%.
The table below shows PAYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAYS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.06% of graded US stocks.
- PAYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.266 -- ranking 457th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MANH, SGRP, and VRNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAYS.
The table below shows PAYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAYS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PAYS, see our PAYS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$4.42||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Paysign, Inc. (PAYS) Company Bio
Paysign, Inc. provides payment services. The Company develops and manages payment solutions, prepaid card programs, and customized payment services. Paysign serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAYS Latest Social Stream
View Full PAYS Social Stream
Latest PAYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAYSIGN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAYS as an investment opportunity.
Those who invested in PaySign (NASDAQ:PAYS) a year ago are up 121%
PaySign, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PAYS ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 13% in the last month...
Paysign, Inc. to Present at the Barrington Research Virtual Spring Investment Conference
HENDERSON, Nev., May 16, 2023--Paysign, Inc. to Present at the Barrington Research Virtual Spring Investment Conference on May 18, 2023
Paysign, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Paysign, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYS), a leading provider of prepaid card programs, comprehensive patient affordability offerings, digital banking services and integrated payment processing, today announced financial results for the first quarter 2023.
Paysign, Inc. to Present at the Ladenburg Thalmann Tech Expo 2023
HENDERSON, Nev., April 19, 2023--Paysign, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYS), a leading provider of prepaid card programs, comprehensive patient affordability offerings, digital banking services and integrated payment processing, today announced it will present at the Ladenburg Thalmann Technology Expo in New York City on Thursday, April 27, 2023, at 2:30 p.m. EDT.
Paysign to Host First Quarter 2023 Earnings Call
HENDERSON, Nev., April 12, 2023--Paysign, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYS), a leading provider of prepaid card programs, comprehensive patient affordability offerings, digital banking services, and integrated payment processing, will discuss first quarter 2023 earnings at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, May 10, 2023.
PAYS Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...