Paysign, Inc. (PAYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAYS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PAYS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.44% of US stocks.
- PAYS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 138 days.
- PAYS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.31% of US stocks).
PAYS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 431.82, PAYSIGN INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.08 for PAYSIGN INC; that's greater than it is for 85.26% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PAYS has reported earnings growth of -114.2%, putting it ahead of just 13.13% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAYS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PNTG, FWRG, GPN, HLMN, and KNBE.
- PAYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PAYSIGN INC's official web site, go to www.paysign.com.
PAYS Valuation Summary
- PAYS's price/sales ratio is 4.8; this is 269.23% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 159 months, PAYS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 417.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAYS.
PAYS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -19.1%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -146.18%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -69.54%.
The table below shows PAYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAYS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.06% of graded US stocks.
- PAYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.266 -- ranking 457th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MANH, SGRP, and VRNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAYS.
The table below shows PAYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.47||52-week high||$3.55|
|Prev. close||$3.20||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$3.50||Avg. volume||126,880|
|50-day MA||$2.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.29||Market Cap||181.30M|
Paysign, Inc. (PAYS) Company Bio
Paysign, Inc. provides payment services. The Company develops and manages payment solutions, prepaid card programs, and customized payment services. Paysign serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAYS Latest Social Stream
View Full PAYS Social Stream
Latest PAYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAYSIGN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAYS as an investment opportunity.
HENDERSON, Nev.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Paysign and EvoShare Announce Partnership – Paysign’s Reward Program Provides More Cash Back Offers with EvoShare
HENDERSON, Nev., November 30, 2022--Paysign, Inc. to Present at the D.A. Davidson Fintech and Payments Spotlight Conference
HENDERSON, Nev., November 29, 2022--Paysign, Inc. to Present at Ladenburg Thalmann Virtual Technology Expo
PaySign reported good Q3 earnings recently and its core plasma business performed strongly. See why I think PAYS should diversify its revenue streams.
Paysign, Inc. to Present at The Benchmark Company’s Upcoming Discovery One-on-One Investor Conference
HENDERSON, Nev.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Paysign, Inc. to Present at The Benchmark Company’s Upcoming Discovery One-on-One Investor Conference
PAYS Price Returns