Paychex, Inc. (PAYX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAYX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PAYX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAYX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- PAYX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.44% of US stocks).
PAYX Stock Summary
- Paychex Inc's market capitalization of $37,354,924,649 is ahead of 93.03% of US-listed equities.
- Paychex Inc's stock had its IPO on November 7, 1988, making it an older stock than 89.05% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PAYX is more volatile than only 9.64% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Paychex Inc are TT, CTSH, HRL, CMI, and RSG.
- Visit PAYX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paychex.com.
PAYX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PAYX's price/sales ratio is 433.33% higher, now standing at 9.6.
- PAYX's price/earnings ratio has moved down $22.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAYX.
PAYX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAYX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.27||52-week high||$105.17|
|Prev. close||$103.66||52-week low||$69.96|
|Day high||$103.72||Avg. volume||1,740,150|
|50-day MA||$100.45||Dividend yield||2.55%|
|200-day MA||$91.97||Market Cap||37.21B|
Paychex, Inc. (PAYX) Company Bio
Paychex Inc. provides payroll, human resource, insurance, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses in the United States and Germany. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Rochester, New York.
PAYX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAYX Latest Social Stream
View Full PAYX Social Stream
Latest PAYX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Paychex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAYX as an investment opportunity.
Biz2Credit to Host Forum with U.S. Senator Jeanne Shaheen on PPP Successes and Lessons Learned on Wednesday, June 23
Senator Shaheen (D-NH) to Discuss The Paycheck Protection Program’s Impact and The Path Toward Economic Recovery for Small BusinessesNEW YORK, June 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biz2Credit, Paychex, Inc., and CPA.com today announced that they will co-host an online forum featuring U.S. Senator Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), a leading advocate in the U.S. Senate for small business owners. The Paycheck Protection Program – A Retrospective and The Path Forward with Jeanne Shaheen panel discussion will inclu
During a recent Mad Money program Jim Cramer told viewers about some key companies that are reporting this Friday. The On-Balance-Volume (OBV) line has been steady the past four months. The weekly OBV line is in a longer-term uptrend.
Paychex (PAYX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
ATTO vs. PAYX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
PAYX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|