Paychex, Inc. (PAYX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, PAYX has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 88.9% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: PAYX reports less variability in its cash flow than 94.09% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, PAYX has returned $890,600,000 US dollars -- more than 86.89% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PAYX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SJM, SYNL, TK, JKHY and SPTN.
PAYX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PAYX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 16.27%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Paychex Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, Paychex Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 81.19% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, Paychex Inc's expected return of -16.27% is higher than 71.56% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Paychex Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 71.56% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
PAYX Dividend Chart
PAYX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|