Paychex Inc. (PAYX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, PAYX has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 88.37% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: PAYX reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.59% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, PAYX has returned $893,100,000 US dollars -- more than 87.23% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PAYX's price: SHSP, ZYXI, CAAS, BWL.A and UL.
PAYX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Paychex Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 31.61% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Paychex Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, PAYX provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 73.04% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Paychex Inc's expected return of -31.61% is higher than 62.17% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PAYX has a discount rate lower than 62.17% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Paychex Inc, its beta is lower than 31.07% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PAYX Dividend Chart
PAYX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|