Paychex, Inc. (PAYX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, PAYX has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 89.3% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: PAYX reports less variability in its cash flow than 94.55% of dividend stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PAYX's price: PCTI, NHTC, RFIL, NGVC and COLD.
PAYX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for PAYX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 28.95% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Paychex Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, Paychex Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 79.91% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Paychex Inc's expected return of -28.95% is higher than 72.15% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Paychex Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 72.15% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Paychex Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 60.11% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
PAYX Dividend Chart
PAYX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|