Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PB POWR Grades
- PB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 90.12% of US stocks.
- PB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.96% of US stocks).
PB Stock Summary
- PROSPERITY BANCSHARES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 16% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 267.21%, PROSPERITY BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.28% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of PROSPERITY BANCSHARES INC's share price is greater than that of just 1.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HOMB, OCFC, AUB, BFC, and CATY.
- Visit PB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.prosperitybankusa.com.
PB Valuation Summary
- PB's price/sales ratio is 6; this is 400% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PB.
PB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -20.22%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.5%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -1.81%.
The table below shows PB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.76% of graded US stocks.
- PB's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 337th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WASH, LMST, and NFBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PB.
The table below shows PB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.23||52-week high||$77.93|
|Prev. close||$74.64||52-week low||$64.69|
|Day high||$75.42||Avg. volume||461,416|
|50-day MA||$72.91||Dividend yield||2.96%|
|200-day MA||$71.20||Market Cap||6.78B|
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB) Company Bio
Prosperity Bancshares provides a range of financial products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, and consumers in Texas and Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PB Latest Social Stream
View Full PB Social Stream
Latest PB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROSPERITY BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PB as an investment opportunity.
Prosperity Bancshares (PB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.67% and 0.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.® (NYSE: PB), the parent company of Prosperity Bank® (collectively, "Prosperity"), reported net income of $137.9 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2022 compared with $126.8 million for the same period in 2021. Net income per diluted common share was $1.51 for the quarter ended December 31, 2022 compared with $1.38 for the same period in 2021, an increase of 9.4%, and the annualized return on fourth quarter average assets was 1.47%. Additionally, loans, excludi
Investing.com -- Here are some of the week's biggest share-buyback announcements, all first covered on InvestingPro.
Cullen/Frost (CFR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.'s ( NYSE:PB ) during the past 12 months...
PB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Prosperity Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch