Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB): Price and Financial Metrics
PB Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.28%, Prosperity Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.28% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PB is more volatile than merely 9.22% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PB comes in at 23% -- higher than that of 91.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Prosperity Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PACW, CFR, HWC, IBKC, and CATY.
- PB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Prosperity Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.prosperitybankusa.com.
PB Stock Price Chart More Charts
PB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.25||52-week high||$75.25|
|Prev. close||$67.85||52-week low||$61.85|
|Day high||$66.90||Avg. volume||671,593|
|50-day MA||$71.32||Dividend yield||2.71%|
|200-day MA||$69.02||Market Cap||4.53B|
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB) Company Bio
Prosperity Bancshares provides a range of financial products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, and consumers in Texas and Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.