Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- PB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
PB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PB is 0.18 -- better than just 16.41% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -79.15%, Prosperity Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.41% of about US stocks.
- Prosperity Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIGI, UBSI, AUB, PBCT, and AXS.
- PB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Prosperity Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.prosperitybankusa.com.
PB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.25||52-week high||$83.02|
|Prev. close||$74.44||52-week low||$48.80|
|Day high||$74.96||Avg. volume||415,387|
|50-day MA||$76.03||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$65.35||Market Cap||6.71B|
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB) Company Bio
Prosperity Bancshares provides a range of financial products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, and consumers in Texas and Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PB Latest Social Stream
View Full PB Social Stream
Latest PB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prosperity Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PB as an investment opportunity.
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021 11:30 ET Company Participants Charlotte Rasche - Executive Vice President & General Counsel David Zalman - Senior Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Asylbek Osmonov - Chief Financial Officer Tim Timanus - Chairman Kevin Hanigan - President & Chief...
Rise in deposit balance, no provisions and lower expenses drive Prosperity Bancshares (PB) Q1 results significantly, while decline in revenues and near-zero interest rates play spoilsport.
PB earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Rise in net interest income, higher loan demand from niche sectors and gradual economic recovery are likely to have supported SVB Financial's (SIVB) Q1 earnings amid lower rates.
Photo by typhoonski/iStock Editorial via Getty ImagesEarnings of Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (NYSE: PB) will likely dip this year due to pressure on the average portfolio yield amid a low interest rate environment. The excess cash on the balance sheet will likely add to the pressure on the yield. Further, stable...
PB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Prosperity Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch