Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB): Price and Financial Metrics
PB Stock Summary
- Prosperity Bancshares Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 13.64% of US listed stocks.
- PB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 329.67 -- higher than 87.33% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Prosperity Bancshares Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 9.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PACW, CFR, IBKC, HOMB, and FIBK.
- PB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Prosperity Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.prosperitybankusa.com.
PB Stock Price Chart More Charts
PB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.36||52-week high||$75.36|
|Prev. close||$70.66||52-week low||$57.01|
|Day high||$70.70||Avg. volume||499,276|
|50-day MA||$70.34||Dividend yield||2.32%|
|200-day MA||$69.15||Market Cap||4.81B|
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB) Company Bio
Prosperity Bancshares provides a range of financial products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, and consumers in Texas and Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.