Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB): Price and Financial Metrics
PB Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.31%, Prosperity Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.45% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PB's revenue has grown 51.5% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.94% of US companies in our set.
- Prosperity Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 43.23%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Prosperity Bancshares Inc are TCF, CATY, PRI, FWRD, and JHG.
- PB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Prosperity Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.prosperitybankusa.com.
PB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.67||52-week high||$77.17|
|Prev. close||$74.18||52-week low||$42.02|
|Day high||$74.12||Avg. volume||431,771|
|50-day MA||$70.30||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$61.16||Market Cap||6.82B|
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB) Company Bio
Prosperity Bancshares provides a range of financial products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, and consumers in Texas and Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PB Latest Social Stream
View Full PB Social Stream
Latest PB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prosperity Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PB as an investment opportunity.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Prosperity BankGlobal Credit Research - 05 Feb 2021New York, February 05, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Prosperity Bank and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 2 February 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its completion....
The following slide deck was published by Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call January 27, 2021 11:30 AM ET Company Participants Charlotte Rasche - EVP and General Counsel David Zalman - Senior Chairman and CEO Tim Timanus - Chairman Asylbek Osmonov - CFO Eddie Safady - Vice Chairman Kevin Hanigan - President and COO...
Shares of Prosperity Bancshares (NYSE:PB) moved higher by 0.1% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly …
PB earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
PB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Prosperity Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!