Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PB POWR Grades
- PB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.89% of US stocks).
PB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PB is 0.17 -- better than merely 16.05% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 80.52%, PROSPERITY BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 86.26% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of PROSPERITY BANCSHARES INC's share price is greater than that of only 2.89% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUB, HOMB, CATY, FCBC, and HGV.
- Visit PB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.prosperitybankusa.com.
PB Valuation Summary
- PB's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.3; this is 6.19% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PB.
PB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 45.95%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 33.42%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 8.53%.
The table below shows PB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.76% of graded US stocks.
- PB's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 337th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WASH, LMST, and NFBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PB.
The table below shows PB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.77||52-week high||$80.46|
|Prev. close||$71.14||52-week low||$64.69|
|Day high||$71.13||Avg. volume||499,561|
|50-day MA||$72.06||Dividend yield||2.92%|
|200-day MA||$71.29||Market Cap||6.52B|
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB) Company Bio
Prosperity Bancshares provides a range of financial products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, and consumers in Texas and Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PB Latest Social Stream
View Full PB Social Stream
Latest PB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROSPERITY BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PB as an investment opportunity.
The traditional ways to plan for your retirement may mean income can no longer cover expenses post-employment. But what if there was another option that could provide a steady, reliable source of income in your nest egg years?
In conjunction with Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.® (NYSE: PB) Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Announcement, scheduled before the market opens on Wednesday, October 26, 2022, you are invited to listen to its conference call at 11:30 AM, Eastern Time (10:30 AM, Central Time) on that day. Participants will include members of Prosperity's executive management team.
Prosperity Bancshares (PB) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Prosperity Bancshares (PB) stock looks like a good investment option, given its strong fundamentals and decent growth prospects.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Prosperity Bancshares (PB) have what it takes? Let's find out.
PB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Prosperity Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch