Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB): Price and Financial Metrics
PB Stock Summary
- Prosperity Bancshares Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 14.28% of US listed stocks.
- PB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 324.62 -- higher than 88% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Prosperity Bancshares Inc's share price is greater than that of just 13.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Prosperity Bancshares Inc are IBKC, CATY, HOMB, CIT, and IBTX.
- PB's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit Prosperity Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.prosperitybankusa.com.
PB Daily Price Range
PB 52-Week Price Range
PB Stock Price Chart More Charts
PB Price/Volume Stats
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB) Company Bio
Prosperity Bancshares provides a range of financial products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, and consumers in Texas and Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.