Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- PB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.32% of US stocks).
PB Stock Summary
- Prosperity Bancshares Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 15.43% of US listed stocks.
- PB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 561.65 -- higher than 94.84% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Prosperity Bancshares Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.45% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Prosperity Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HOMB, AUB, SSB, CATY, and IBTX.
- Visit PB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.prosperitybankusa.com.
PB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PB's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.33% higher, now standing at 8.8.
- PB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PB.
PB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 16.99%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13.74%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 22.36%.
The table below shows PB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.76% of graded US stocks.
- PB's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 337th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WASH, LMST, and NFBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PB.
The table below shows PB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.82||52-week high||$80.46|
|Prev. close||$70.00||52-week low||$64.40|
|Day high||$70.64||Avg. volume||506,497|
|50-day MA||$68.74||Dividend yield||2.94%|
|200-day MA||$71.85||Market Cap||6.44B|
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB) Company Bio
Prosperity Bancshares provides a range of financial products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, and consumers in Texas and Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PB Latest Social Stream
View Full PB Social Stream
Latest PB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prosperity Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PB as an investment opportunity.
Prosperity Bancshares (PB) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Following ferocious bear markets, these three Nasdaq stocks are shaping up to be strong buys off and on their price charts.
With the Federal Reserve signaling higher interest rates and thus rising borrowing costs, these viable bank stocks may benefit.
BankUnited (BKU) announces a new $150-million share repurchase program. The company has also declares regular quarterly dividends, which, along with buybacks, keep enhancing shareholder value.
CVB Financial (CVBF) announces a new share buyback program. This, along with regular dividend payments and inorganic expansion efforts, will continue to enhance shareholder value.
PB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Prosperity Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch